Sign in to follow this  
Bogie56

Lock Them Up!

61 posts in this topic

What I don't get is Trump and surrogates riling up the base, and making the argument that electing Hillary would be electing someone mired in controversy, scandal and investigations from Day One. To which they chanted on cue, "Lock her up!"

Well, here they got not just a president, but many administration members, mired in controversy, scandal and investigations from Day One. And not a peep from the base except "Fake News!"

Soon the nonbelievers should start the "Lock 'em all up!"

Yeah, we're so much better off. LOL.

What I don't get is Trump and surrogates riling up the base, and making the argument that electing Hillary would be electing someone mired in controversy, scandal and investigations from Day One. To which they chanted on cue, "Lock her up!"

Well, here they got not just a president, but many administration members, mired in controversy, scandal and investigations from Day One. And not a peep from the base except "Fake News!"

What is so hard to understand;  they are hyper partisan.    You of all people should be able to understand how that impacts one's judgment.

Well as has been pointed out, Trump accuses others of what he is most guilty of himself.

• Like 2

Just incredible.  I can only image the uproar if this was the Clintons.

YEP!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

skynews-paul-manafort-trump_4142494.jpg?:lol:

manafort? that's all they got? whatta they think he's gonna do? sing? what if he doan?

donny trump is the 45th president of these united states...

so get used to it already all you sour losers near and far.

Donny commands.

:D

"and that's the way it should be!" -george brent

Related image

• Haha 1

:lol:

Millions Disappointed It Wasn’t Jared...

Across the country, downcast Americans commiserated over the news that their choice for Mueller’s first indictment had been overlooked.

“I know it makes me sound petty, since today is a day of national celebration,” Harland Dorrinson, who had been holding a Kushner-arrest-watch party in suburban Toledo, said. “But for a lot of us who had had our hopes set on Jared, today is bittersweet.”.......

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/millions-disappointed-it-wasnt-jared?mbid=social_facebook

-or Donny. Jr.?!

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

manafort? that's all they got? whatta they think he's gonna do? sing? what if he doan?

12 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

###

*Does anybody remember that old TV show "The Weakest Link"?

*Now, can somebody say Papadopoulos? LOL

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I bet the White House is really singing that other Carpenter hit, "Rainy Days and Mondays",

always get me down. LMREO

I can just see the Sanders girl trying to sing that number--BTW,  why does she dress like a high school student council secretary?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

donny trump is the 45th president of these united states...

so get used to it already all you sour losers near and far.

richard nixon was the 37th president of these united states...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Arieh Kovler Retweeted Julia Ioffe

The Trump campaign and family colluded with Wikileaks, which Trump's CIA director called a "hostile non-state intel service"

Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway and Hope Hicks all knew that Don Jr was talking privately to Wikileaks during the campaign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Arieh Kovler Retweeted Julia Ioffe

The Trump campaign and family colluded with Wikileaks, which Trump's CIA director called a "hostile non-state intel service"

Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway and Hope Hicks all knew that Don Jr was talking privately to Wikileaks during the campaign.

Rebecca BallhausVerified account @rebeccaballhaus

Trump Jr. forwarded Wikileaks exchange to Bannon, Conway, Kushner + Parscale and asked: "Do you know the people mentioned and what the conspiracy they are looking for could be?"

1 minute ago, mr6666 said:

Rebecca BallhausVerified account @rebeccaballhaus

Trump Jr. forwarded Wikileaks exchange to Bannon, Conway, Kushner + Parscale and asked: "Do you know the people mentioned and what the conspiracy they are looking for could be?"

I only caught the tail end of this report but didn't wikileaks get in touch with Don Junior to ask the campaign to push the Podeska stolen email dump?  And didn't Donald Trump tweet 15 minutes after that to complain that the media was not covering the Podeska wikileak email dump?   Cause and effect = collusion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I only caught the tail end of this report but didn't wikileaks get in touch with Don Junior to ask the campaign to push the Podeska stolen email dump?  And didn't Donald Trump tweet 15 minutes after that to complain that the media was not covering the Podeska wikileak email dump?   Cause and effect = collusion.

Obama did grant Chelsea Manning clemency:  "Then known as Bradley Manning, she leaked nearly 750,000 military files and cables to WikiLeaks aged 22. The materials included battlefield video."

I only point this out because what Obama did could be interpreted as saying working with Wikileaks to ensure information that benefits the nation is leaked isn't 'wrong'. 

Of course Trump said this about Manning: "President Donald Trump, days before being inaugurated, wrote on Twitter that Manning is "TRAITOR ... who should never have been released from prison."

So it would be hypocritical for Trump to grant clemency to his son.   Instead he should order him shot as a traitor. 

• Like 1