Bogie56

Comrade Trump

1,407 posts in this topic

New Documents Reveal Michael Flynn Had Deeper Financial Ties To Russia-

Before joining Trump’s campaign, Flynn was paid by three Russian entities, including the Kremlin-backed RT network.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-flynn-russia-payments_us_58cac910e4b0ec9d29d9ba8c?

Thank goodness he was never given security clearance! :D

• Like 1

"Special Report: Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings, records show...

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia."

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/special-report-russian-elite-invested-nearly-100-million-180436652.html

• Like 1

"Special Report: Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings, records show...

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia."

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/special-report-russian-elite-invested-nearly-100-million-180436652.html

Trump himself may not "own" anything or have any deals, but does the Trump Organization or any of the many "companies" with which he is affiliated?

• Like 1

How do you "red bait" someone when the commies are no longer

in control in Russia?

How do you "red bait" someone when the commies are no longer

in control in Russia?

They may not call themselves "commies" anymore but Putin is KGB and his government and his cronies are running everything over there.  Those who disagree turn up poisoned, in prison and/or dead.  Putin wants to get the old gang of the Eastern Bloc countries back together again.  Same as it was with Stalin.

They may not call themselves "commies" anymore but Putin is KGB and his government and his cronies are running everything over there.  Those who disagree turn up poisoned, in prison and/or dead.  Putin wants to get the old gang of the Eastern Bloc countries back together again.  Same as it was with Stalin.

As Donny might put it, Putin is a bad dude, but he is no longer a

communist, and the Communist Party of Russia is in opposition

to him. So "red bait" is a misnomer to me. I give Uncle Joe a break

when it comes to Eastern Europe as Germany had invaded Russia

twice in twenty five years through eastern Europe.

Vautrin, I'm referring more to Stalin's post WW2 antics.

I was too. I'm sure the old boy looked around and figured it would

be a good idea to have a large land barrier between himself and

Germany. That's wasn't his only motive, but I'm guessing the

thought crossed his mind.

I was too. I'm sure the old boy looked around and figured it would

be a good idea to have a large land barrier between himself and

Germany. That's wasn't his only motive, but I'm guessing the

thought crossed his mind.

Wasn't the Berlin Wall part of that?

I just had a thought( yeah, it's that time of YEAR!)  :D

Instead of calling him "The Donald" we should change it to  "Rockin' Donald" and use the song, "Rockin' Robin" as his theme.  You know.....

"Tweet, Tweet, Tweedle-Dee!"   ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 1

It is doubtful that anyone who ruled the Soviet Union was a true communist.  They were power hungry dictators.  The same is true for those that served them.  Just as most Republicans in the US are actually opposed to a "republican" form of government.

This would be especially true for the KGB and other types of secret police organizations.  They were not attracted to the jobs and successful in them because of a devotion to a political philosophy.  They were successful because the organizations capitalized on mean, evil and greedy personality traits.

As for why they want dominance over Eastern Europe, a barrier between them and Western Europe is part of it.  Two invasions by Germany and one by France still haunt them.  Based on American actions in the 50's and 60's, not a lot of trust of us either.

The earliest Russian Czars wanted more which is how Russia became as large as it did.  The Soviets merely continued this philosophy.  Think USA and Manifest Destiny and taking California and the West from Mexico.  Running Spain out of Florida and then later Puerto Rico, etc.  Pressuring England to sign over Northwest to US.  Not to mention the Native Americans.

Putin wants to restore Russia to the glory it had when it was its largest.  Remember, Russia today is much smaller than the Soviet Union for which Putin worked so diligently.

It is called Empire Building.  For Putin, step one is domination and step two is reincorporation into the Motherland.

Poland was once a part of Russia, as were a lot of other now independent nations.

The Berlin Wall was erected to keep people in the Soviet Block from escaping to West Berlin and then to Western Europe.  It was a wall in Berlin, but a fence or walls pretty along the entire border.

Don't ignore that "Nationalism" and threats from an enemy are two of the principles bad leaders use to distract the people from how bad things are in the country.  Also permits them to do many illegal or borderline illegal things to accomplish their personal goals and the goals of those who support them.

• Like 1

The Berlin Wall was built post Stalin, but

I'm guessing he would have approved. 

I think things are looking pretty bad for Comrade Trump.  I can't wait for his campaign event tonight and to hear the meltdown.

The republicans are doing their very best to make today's hearing all about leaks and nothing but.  They don't seem concerned one bit about Trump and the Russians.

• Like 2

"There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016.

For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower.....

Trump-branded developments catered to large numbers of Russian buyers, including several who had brushes with the law. Russian buyers were particularly drawn to Trump licensed condo towers in Hollywood and Sunny Isles, Florida.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wiretap-russians-trump-tower/story?id=46266198

• Like 1

Numbskull Nunes has apologized to his committee and admitted that there is no evidence of wiretapping of Trump Tower.  So, it boils down to they are furious with the amount of conversations that were picked up by Trump associates with nefarious foreign characters.  The outrage!

• Like 3

Numbskull Nunes has apologized to his committee and admitted that there is no evidence of wiretapping of Trump Tower. So, it boils down to they are furious with the amount of conversations that were picked up by Trump associates with nefarious foreign characters. The outrage!

Nunes is nothing but a Four Flushing Flunky. I wonder if Trump gave him money upon the receipt of that bogus information. He may not have gotten any money, but I bet he was expecting something in return.

For now he'll just have to settle for all that scrambled egg on his face.

"Yesterday, documents surfaced showing that former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort had received at least $750,000 in illegal payments from former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych, who is about to be tried for treason in absentia in Ukraine.

Today, Denis Voronenkov was shot to death in the streets of Kiev in broad daylight, just a few weeks after he said he would testify against Yanukovych and his cohorts — Manafort included.

This is only the latest in a list of Russian dissidents to be murdered or die under mysterious circumstances since the U.S. Election. The timing of Voronenkov’s murder in conjunction with the latest revelations about Manafort — a man he was likely to incriminate — makes this latest tragedy all the more suspect....

The assassin, who died in the hospital soon after, was a soldier in Russia’s National Guard and carried “a certificate proving his combatant status” — fueling speculation that the assassination order came from the highest reaches of the Russian government....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/23/man-testified-trumps-campaign-chair-just-shot-dead/

<_<

I bet good money some Berliners wish they kept that thing.

Be gone Führerin

part-dv-dv2156292-1-1-0.jpg

"staffers in the Trump Administration are racing to “purge their cellphones” of relevant information as the threat of a subpoena by one of the three investigations into the Trump team’s potentially treasonous collusion with the Russian Federation grows with each passing day....

These desperate acts are only plunging these staffers deeper into hot water, since the White House’s legal counsel [had] ordered all staff members to preserve “any materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other related investigations,” as reported by the Associated Press. ...

...no less than six months after President Trump and his surrogates falsely accused Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for deleting emails off of her private email server to avoid scrutiny from the FBI...

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/25/nbc-just-busted-trump-team-purging-smartphones-hide-proof-russian-treason/

• Like 2