Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

"My Administration is Running Like A Fine-Tuned Machine"....

56 posts in this topic

Do you think we need Dr. Carson to get in there as a mediator? LOL

Q18hcTh.jpg

If you can wake him up. zzzzzz

I think the differing viewpoints of Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson are interesting.  It does not seem that there is a clear position on anything in the Trump administration.

I have been disappointed in that I hoped I would hear and see less of Haley when she got sent to NYC as UN ambassador.  The other day she was on three of four news programs at the same time.  Of course, it was because she was presenting a viewpoint differing from Tillerson and  "Old" Trump.

the msm and some posters here can analyze trump and his reasoning all they want until bing crosby's horse finally comes in.....

I would suggest that trump doan care what any of his chronically biased detractors think about anything.

he's in and he's gonna ride...hard!

"saddle up!" -john wayne, the sands of iwo jima

:)

I would suggest that trump doan care what any of his chronically biased detractors think about anything.

Complete HS.  There has never been so narcissistic a buffoon so enamoured with his own ratings.  That was what the attack on Syria was all about.  The hypocrisy took a back seat to Trump trying to rescue his ratings.

The Shifting Alliances and Rival Factions Inside Trump’s West Wing-

"The prospect of Stephen K. Bannon’s dismissal has brought renewed attention to the inner workings of President Trump’s White House, a fractious ecosystem of competing centers of power....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/14/us/politics/the-shifting-alliances-and-rival-factions-inside-trumps-west-wing-bannon-kushner.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur