Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

"My Administration is Running Like A Fine-Tuned Machine"....

56 posts in this topic

Nearly every member of the White House Asian-American advisory council just resigned in protest of Trump-

"...the co-signers of the letter said they felt the Trump administration was ignoring the concerns of their community and could no longer stand by while President Trump disrespected immigrants and refugees. The council also wrote a letter to Trump on January 13, a week prior to his inauguration, asking for a meeting, but got no response from Trump or his staff....

http://usuncut.com/news/white-house-asian-american/

some of you are in denial about what is happening just like the democrats and THEIR mainstream news media...

they simply can't deal with it.

but...

donny sure knows how to deal with them.

he's doin' it! and they're ready to flip out over it.

you know what donny said to our egg-sucking news media today?

he said "if you're not going to report this accomplishment, I will!

he said it out straight and plain. if they're not going to do their job then he will do it for them.

"I'm gonna ride ya till ya can't stank up and when I land it'll hurt!

but I'm gonna get the job done!" -john wayne, the sands of iwo jima

:)

some of you are in denial about what is happening just like the democrats and THEIR mainstream news media...

they simply can't deal with it.

but...

donny sure knows how to deal with them.

he's doin' it! and they're ready to flip out over it.

you know what donny said to our egg-sucking news media today?

he said "if you're not going to report this accomplishment, I will!

he said it out straight and plain. if they're not going to do their job then he will do it for them.

"I'm gonna ride ya till ya can't stank up and when I land it'll hurt!

but I'm gonna get the job done!" -john wayne, the sands of iwo jima

:)

He's going to report on his own accomplishments? Now THERE'S an objective reporter.

• Like 1

He's going to report on his own accomplishments? Now THERE'S an objective reporter.

And we all know how truthful Trump has been on every issue so far.  More fodder for the braindead in America.

President Trump Seems Determined To Continue The Permanent Campaign-

"Americans have complained for years about presidential campaigns that start too early and last too long.

Now, they are confronted with one that refuses to end — even after reaching the White House.

"......The campaign mode continues this weekend, with the president again rallying like it's 2016. He teased it at his news conference: "In fact, I'll be in Melbourne, Fla., 5 o'clock on Saturday, and I heard — just heard that the crowds are massive that want to be there."

Perhaps the campaign goes on because the president sees it as good politics. It enables him to dominate the cable coverage, much as he did in 2015 and 2016. By doing so, in all likelihood, he will keep his supporters enthusiastic and united. This will pressure congressional Republicans to back his versions of the policies on which they differ...

Or perhaps the campaign continues because it continues. The president does not yet seem comfortable in his new office with all the crosswinds and complications of divided powers and shared responsibilities....

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/17/515777903/president-trump-seems-determined-to-continue-the-permanent-campaign?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170217

• Like 1

I already in another thread mentioned something about the folly of Trump referring to his administration as some sort of MACHINE.

It conjurs up visions of WILLIAM TWEED, who also was a huge New York City landowner.  AND also ran a huge political machine.  ;)

Sepiatone

I already in another thread mentioned something about the folly of Trump referring to his administration as some sort of MACHINE.

It conjurs up visions of WILLIAM TWEED, who also was a huge New York City landowner.  AND also ran a huge political machine.  ;)

Sepiatone

He really must be a fan of Pink Floyd------"Money", "The Wall", and "Welcome to the Machine".

He really must be a fan of Pink Floyd------"Money", "The Wall", and "Welcome to the Machine".

:D

You forgot "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason"  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 2

One unexpected result(and one I'm sure Trump wouldn't appreciate) is that there's an Arab/Muslim rights organization leader in Dearborn MI who considers Trump a "hero" due to the travel ban.

Since the ban there's been a large hue and cry from outraged Americans about the unfair treatment and derogatory comments made by Trump and his "minions" about the character of Muslim Arab-Americans.  And now millions of other Americans are coming to the defense of Arab-Americans and their right to live and work in this country, and also the rights of Arab/Muslim immigrants to pursue work and residence in America.

Seems Trump has done more to increase SOLIDARITY between Muslims and Americans with his vitriolic rhetoric than he probably intended.

So, Trump's travel ban turned out(for some) to be the "pony in the manure pile" the twin was gleefully looking for.  :D

Sepiatone

I doubt that Roger Waters is a big Trump fan.

The lunatic is on the grass.

Signing EOs with pens from his ***.

I doubt that Roger Waters is a big Trump fan.

The lunatic is on the grass.

Signing EOs with pens from his ***.

LOL!

"Trump’s staff have been creating fake stories praising the president, leaking them to conservative outlets like Breitbart and InfoWars, then presenting them to the President in hopes that the positive coverage would cheer him up and head off a Twitter storm.

The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise. And when no such praise was to be found, staff would turn to friendly outlets to drum some up — and make sure it made its way to Trump’s desk....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/22/trumps-staff-resorting-trick-keep-trump-throwing-twitter-tantrums/

:lol:

• Like 3

"Trump’s staff have been creating fake stories praising the president, leaking them to conservative outlets like Breitbart and InfoWars, then presenting them to the President in hopes that the positive coverage would cheer him up and head off a Twitter storm.

The key to keeping Trump’s Twitter habit under control, according to six former campaign officials, is to ensure that his personal media consumption includes a steady stream of praise. And when no such praise was to be found, staff would turn to friendly outlets to drum some up — and make sure it made its way to Trump’s desk....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/22/trumps-staff-resorting-trick-keep-trump-throwing-twitter-tantrums/

LOL. Just like you would treat a child...........or train a dog??

• Like 1

They should hire nipkowdisc to march behind him banging coconut shells together and singing his praises all day long ...

He was not in the least bit scared

To be mashed into a pulp

Or to have his eyes gouged out

And his elbows broken

To have his kneecaps split

And his body burned away

And his limbs all hacked and mangled

Brave Sir Donald

Brave Sir Donald ran away

Bravely ran away away

When danger reared its ugly head

He bravely turned his tail and fled