Sign in to follow this  
TopBilled

Audrey Hepburn as SOTM June 2017

30 posts in this topic

And no thanks to TCM for scheduling War and Peace for 2am in the morning. Would've been a better spot for Always, another film Audrey has a small part in and not really connected to the plot that much . I'll have to free up some space on the DVR to record it. And why schedule Lavender Hill Mob this week during primetime? Ridiculous. Audrey has one line and if you blink, you miss her. Secret People in which Audrey has a major role ran in the early morning hours....

The final Audrey film airs on June 30th, at 2:00 a.m. E.S.T.  "Two For The Road" (1967) airs on TCM's last European Vacation night of the month.  

• Like 1

The final Audrey film airs on June 30th, at 2:00 a.m. E.S.T.  "Two For The Road" (1967) airs on TCM's last European Vacation night of the month.  

YES. It should have been included in the SOTM tribute, but at least they are showing it. And once again they are running one of her best films at 2AM, but at least it's on a Friday. They are also repeating it again later in the year, I forgot when.

• Like 1

They are also repeating [TWO FOR THE ROAD] again later in the year, I forgot when.

Sunday, July 30 at 4:00PM.

• Like 1

Sunday, July 30 at 4:00PM.

Thanks. Better timing there.