JakeHolman

ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

374 posts in this topic

Al Jazeera NewsVerified account @AJENews 56m56 minutes ago

World reacts to widely criticised American plan to move embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem http://aje.io/ameqv 

"......"President Abbas warned of the dangerous consequences such a decision would have to the peace process and to the peace, security and stability of the region and of the world," Nabil Abu Rudeina, the Palestinian president's spokesperson, said in a statement after Trump's call.

Echoing Abbas' comments, Jordan's King Abdullah II told Trump that such a decision would have "dangerous repercussions on the stability and security of the region", according to a statement released by the palace. 

The king also warned the US president of the risks of any decision that ran counter to a final settlement of the Arab-Israeli conflict based on the creation of an independent Palestinian state with its capital in East Jerusalem.

"Jerusalem is the key to achieving peace and stability in the region and the world," the statement said, adding that an embassy move would inflame Muslim and Christian feelings.........

Earlier on Tuesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan threatened to cut diplomatic ties with Israel, following reports that the US was considering recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a move that would be symbolised by relocating the embassy to Jerusalem. 

"Jerusalem is a red line for Muslims," said Erdogan. "We implore the US once again: You cannot take this step."...

DQToY7uWsAE09Rq.jpg

jerusalem is the heart meaning it has to be divvied up huh? BS! jerusalem was at the heart of judaism thousands of years before islam came into being. would we surrender washington dc to a usurping aggressor? of course not.

24 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

jerusalem is the heart meaning it has to be divvied up huh? BS! jerusalem was at the heart of judaism thousands of years before islam came into being. would we surrender washington dc to a usurping aggressor? of course not.

How about if some Dagon worshipers showed up in Israel and declared that it was their land, and since Dagon worship is older than Judaism, they should have control over it. You wouldn't have a problem with that either, I'm sure.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

How about if some Dagon worshipers showed up in Israel and declared that it was their land

Bring 'em on.

Poof - no more Dagon worshippers. Gone forever.

Any more bright ideas?

Original 1964 PLO Charter disavowed Palestinian national claims to West Bank/Gaza: "Article 24. This Organization does not exercise any regional sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or the Himmah Area" https://web.archive.org/web/20101130144018/https://www.un.int/wcm/content/site/palestine/pid/12363 

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

POLITICOVerified account @politico 53m53 minutes ago

State Department warns of violence ahead of Trump Jerusalem decision http://politi.co/2kp0nbf 

DQT9qQ5WsAAHDJq.jpg

Causing all this unnecessary unrest and the threat of violence, may be exactly what trump needs for a smoke screen as Mueller starts to zero in on him.

If that's the case, it's truly inhumane, but it would not surprise me.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

How about if some Dagon worshipers showed up in Israel and declared that it was their land, and since Dagon worship is older than Judaism, they should have control over it. You wouldn't have a problem with that either, I'm sure.

:)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Causing all this unnecessary unrest and the threat of violence, may be exactly what trump needs for a smoke screen as Mueller starts to zero in on him.

DQT9qQ5WsAAHDJq.jpg

that's a great night shot, princess.:D

3 hours ago, darkblue said:

Bring 'em on.

Poof - no more Dagon worshippers. Gone forever.

Any more bright ideas?

Been quite a while since anyone here worship Dagon  (exception are video gamers.)

Could be a nice idea for the next Godzilla film.:D

dagon_by_tatarskiskandal-d6kzvet.jpg

8 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Been quite a while since anyone here worship Dagon  (exception are video gamers.)

Could be a nice idea for the next Godzilla film.:D

dagon_by_tatarskiskandal-d6kzvet.jpg

We like to keep it quiet...don't want to attract attention. Plus, that looks nothing like the real Dagon...I mean, I wouldn't know! How would I know?!? :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

"who me?"

5a2733c2150000d59f85bb47.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

Sleepy Wizard Retweeted

This is a historic day. Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for nearly 70 years. Jerusalem has been the focus of our hopes, our dreams, our prayers for three millennia. Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people for 3,000 years. Thank you, @realDonaldTrump!

🇮🇱🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/938489784913289218

A4kv_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-w

• Like 1