ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST NEWS

590 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. AuH2O

Goldwater was a trd.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, darkblue said:

Goldwater was a trd.

Yeah, Barry often was more than a few shingles short of a roof.

Goldwater was a **** turncoat changing his position on abortion and homosexuality in his later years...

not to mention the pos refused to come out for reagan in 1976.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Goldwater was a **** turncoat changing his position on abortion and homosexuality in his later years...

not to mention the pos refused to come out for reagan in 1976.

There you go sounding all Christian again.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited Quote For Language
  • Haha 1

An Israeli F-16 fighter jet has been shot down by Syrian military while targeting what it called Iranian sites responsible for launching a drone into occupied Golan Heights.

The Israeli military said on Saturday "a combat helicopter successfully intercepted an Iranian UAV that was launched from Syria and infiltrated Israel".......

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been to Russia's capital Moscow and clearly the Russians have given him a green light to use the Syrian airspace, she said.

Israel has shot down several drones that previously tried to infiltrate its territory from Syria.

The targeting of an Iranian site in response, however, marks an escalation in the Israeli retaliation.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israel-shot-iranian-drone-syria-180210053946323.html

• Like 1

here's a common example of the biased HS an older school America ain't gonna swallow anymore...

here's that schtootz ****head wolf blitzer talking to a cnn yes man over in israel about the alleged netanyahu corruption. so blitzer says to the guy that the israeli government always follows police recommendations on this sort of thing...

and the guy has to correct whiskers. he says no, that is not accurate. in fact it is not true 0f 50% of corruption charges in israel. so blitzer gives a soft "oh" and moves on hoping that not too many people heard his biased assumption. no big thing as the american people have had to swallow such examples of biased HS since the early 1970s. 

and it is certainly not going to change but we have changed something...

an America fed up with decades of journalistic bias have put our donny trump in the WH.

"we have your kind penned in on charon...and it's not going to change." -frank gorshin, 3rd year ep "let that be your last battlefield'

:)

"there's a war on and I'm captain of this vessel!...and now you can take it for a change!" -cagney, mister roberts

4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

here's a common example of the biased HS an older school America ain't gonna swallow anymore...

here's that schtootz ****head wolf blitzer talking to a cnn yes man over in israel about the alleged netanyahu corruption. so blitzer says to the guy that the israeli government always follows police recommendations on this sort of thing...

and the guy has to correct whiskers. he says no, that is not accurate. in fact it is not true 0f 50% of corruption charges in israel. so blitzer gives a soft "oh" and moves on hoping that not too many people heard his biased assumption. no big thing as the american people have had to swallow such examples of biased HS since the early 1970s. 

and it is certainly not going to changed but we have changed something...

an America fed up with decades of journalistic bias have put our donny trump in the WH.

"there's a war on and I'm captain of this vessel!...and now you can take it for a change!" -cagney, mister roberts

I thought of you when I saw this earlier:

I also thought that it perfectly fits the conservative NRA mindset: see something you don't like and destroy your own TV rather than just change the channel.