TomJH

Does Donald Trump Have Mental Health Problems?

157 posts in this topic

Still, Trump proves that blatant pathological liars can be elected President. Since it got him that far, why would he stop? The fact that it hurts the nation since an increasing number of people (the majority?) don't trust much of what he says doesn't matter to him. Besides lying is in Trump's delusional DNA.

Great times we live in, eh?

Candidates are not in the fact-checking spotlight to the degree that Presidents are.

Great times we live in, eh?

It feels like a 5th grader is running our country & speaking for us. The saddest part is his supporters are at the same emotional & mental level.  

Any mature thinking person is so disgusted with what has transpired the past 6 months, they're just tuning out. 

I thought we could never have a President worse than WBush, but at least Bush was doing and saying whatever was advised by experts in the field. This Bozo has no real experienced, knowledgeable advisors and continues to surround himself with incompetent "yes men" just like his crummy business.

alotta people understand what donald trump is up against. a firmly entrenched insider heirarchy that has forgotten that they serve rather than dictate.

thatz why trump was empowered. too many rational americans saw that we've been sold down the river of globalism and other things long enough.

just think what hillary would be doing in the WH. she'd be lecturing rodrigo duterte on his oppession of a loving filipino minority (murderous drug pushers) and be kissing up to kim jung un. she probably woulda liked to have invited him to DC and try to suck up to him like rosalind russell in auntie mame. :lol:

It's this rear view mirror thinking that got us into this Donald Trump mess to begin with.

This white only mentality went out with the 60's.

You can learn from the past if you study Hitler's Holocaust, but I don't think any of us want to go back and live there.

It's this rear view mirror thinking that got us into this Donald Trump mess to begin with.

This white only mentality went out with the 60's.

You can learn from the past if you study Hitler's Holocaust, but I don't think any of us want to go back and live there.

We don't have to go back - history still repeats, some countries like North Korea still has concentration camps.  Just recently (historically speaking) Bosnia / Serbia / Croatia!  :(

Trnopolje concentration camp

trnopolje-concentration-camp.jpg

QUOTE: alotta (snipped) thatz why trump was empowered (snipped) probably woulda liked :ENDQUOTE

^^^Thanks for illustrating everyone's point concerning Trump & his following.

I've really never heard anyone say "I'm looking at a book".

He looks at them, doesnt read them...........

• Like 1

I have the answer to this thread's title qustion...

he's just so far above us all. that magnificent mind. :D

He has to. The wolves are at his door, and now he appoints Ivanka to be his special assistant. MORE controversy, and a startling lack of judgment. His mind doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Or he has unbridled arrogance.

He has to. The wolves are at his door, and now he appoints Ivanka to be his special assistant. MORE controversy, and a startling lack of judgment. His mind doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Or he has unbridled arrogance.

You may be right on BOTH counts.

• Like 2

"Unbridled Arrogance"-Trump wouldn't be the first rich egotistical megalomaniac to be in this category.

From William Randolph Hearst,John D Rockefeller, The Koch Brothers, Steve Bannon, to The Mercer family--

all modern-day oligarchs who think they upsurp and manipulate the democracy.

Maybe more proof that he is really as dumb as a post rather than completely insane...

As Toronto Star fact checker Daniel Dale put it, "Trump's Fox Business interview is highly dishonest and frequently bonkers."...........

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Here is Trump claiming, with zero evidence, that "many" Democratic congresspeople think his health plan is "incredible": pic.twitter.com/UYR9uT3akC

Here is Trump, with incredible audacity, saying "everybody" was waiting for Obama to launch the Syria strike Trump himself vocally opposed:

• Like 1

As Toronto Star fact checker Daniel Dale put it, "Trump's Fox Business interview is highly dishonest and frequently bonkers."...........

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Here is Trump claiming, with zero evidence, that "many" Democratic congresspeople think his health plan is "incredible": pic.twitter.com/UYR9uT3akC

Here is Trump, with incredible audacity, saying "everybody" was waiting for Obama to launch the Syria strike Trump himself vocally opposed: pic.twitter.com/wvmSsgCCet

just juvenile name-calling by liberal sour grapers are are still secretly crying about last november. :lol:

just juvenile name-calling by liberal sour grapers are are still secretly crying about last november. :lol:

I guess your criticism of Obama has no equivalence?  His decisive wins were even further in the past.

In Bizarre Fox Interview, Trump Talks About Chocolate Cake & Forgets What Country He Bombed-

"I love chocolate cake, too, Donald, but when you’re talking about bombing another country, maybe, just maybe that’s the time to not bring up the scrumptious chocolate cake that you and the President of China are sharing at Mar-A-Lago. Not only that, you’re so damn distracted by this chocolate cake that you forgot the country that you bombed. We got missiles headed to Iraq. You mean Syria? Oh, yeah, Syria, whatever. Here, back to the cake issue. That is crazy talk.

Furthermore, all it does is distract people from the initial questions that you were asked and the issue that you’re supposed to be talking about, but this is a common tactic from authoritarian people. You misdirect. You mislead...

https://trofire.com/2017/04/13/in-bizarre-interview-trump-talks-about-chocolate-cake-forgets-what-country-he-bombed/

:blink:

• Like 1

I guess your criticism of Obama has no equivalence?  His decisive wins were even further in the past.

what foreign policy decisive wins further in the past? :P  :lol:

(we know about the bin laden hit)

go on... :lol:

Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’-

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump’s dangerous mental illness,” said Dr. John Gartner, a practicing psychotherapist...

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was president,” Gartner explained. “If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional.”

Dr. James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, said...

"....I can recognize dangerousness from a mile away,” he said. “You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”....

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/its-official-top-psychiatrists-at-yale-conference-warn-that-trump-has-a-dangerous-mental-illness/

• Like 1

Top psychiatrists at Yale conference warn that Trump has a ‘dangerous mental illness’-

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump’s dangerous mental illness,” said Dr. John Gartner, a practicing psychotherapist...

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was president,” Gartner explained. “If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional.”

Dr. James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, said...

"....I can recognize dangerousness from a mile away,” he said. “You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”....

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/its-official-top-psychiatrists-at-yale-conference-warn-that-trump-has-a-dangerous-mental-illness/

An easy argument is that that it's irresponsible to make psychiatric judgments from afar. Can't he be forced to be personally examined and evaluated by a few of them?