Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Trump: Favorable 45, Un 47 - Hillary: Favorable 35, Un 55

38 posts in this topic

In addition to Clinton's personal baggage, Putin hated her, and swung into action to help Trump. This was too much for her to overcome.

May be it was just Instant Karma!

Brazile denied helping Clinton during the primaries. She said she was being persecuted and questioned the credibility of the hacked files.

“As a Christian woman, I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted,” Brazile said. “Your information is totally false.”

Then and Now                                                      

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

CNN would go on to sever ties with Brazile after the emails were leaked.

In the essay, Brazile said she will “forever regret” the decision to leak the questions to the Clinton campaign.

• Like 1

Yes, but despite her baggage and all the drip-drip-drip of the Wikileaks she was still comfortably ahead in the polls until Comey opened his mouth. That's why I think he deserves a lion's share of the blame for her loss. Those that were still undecided appear to have largely given up thoughts of voting for her when the FBI director opened up the possibility that she could be facing prosecution because of the newly discovered emails (which turned out to be a fat lot of nothing).

I was hoping this 'why she lost' was behind us but I just can't let a comment like 'the lion share' go unquestioned.

IMO what Comey did had less than a 2% impact.    Even Hillary said that by the time of the release people (potential voters) had made up their mind about her as it relates to her integrity.      

In addition most media outlets pounded on Trump 5 to 1 over Clinton as it relates to negative comments.  

Trump won.   Clinton lost.   End of story.

Poll finds most New Yorkers don't want Hillary Clinton to run for mayor

It's one of those ideas pollsters and reporters like to talk about, but apparently most New Yorkers don't like the thought of Mayor Hillary Clinton.

The idea has gotten some play since her loss in November. Hillary for Mayor signs popped up throughout New York City. And even though she's never mentioned the idea, it's given some Clinton loyalists hope for a return to politics.

They found 58 percent of likely voters want her to stay out of the race. While 23 percent think she should jump in.

Only 23% of liberal New York wants her to run for mayor, it can't be much worse than that.

I was hoping this 'why she lost' was behind us but I just can't let a comment like 'the lion share' go unquestioned.

IMO what Comey did had less than a 2% impact.    Even Hillary said that by the time of the release people (potential voters) had made up their mind about her as it relates to her integrity.      

In addition most media outlets pounded on Trump 5 to 1 over Clinton as it relates to negative comments.  

Cause and effect.

You take away the Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting and you don't have the Comey effect.

May be it was just Instant Karma!

Brazile denied helping Clinton during the primaries. She said she was being persecuted and questioned the credibility of the hacked files.

“As a Christian woman, I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted,” Brazile said. “Your information is totally false.”

Then and Now                                                      

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

CNN would go on to sever ties with Brazile after the emails were leaked.

In the essay, Brazile said she will “forever regret” the decision to leak the questions to the Clinton campaign.

Not to mention that the Establishment "Polls" our Hillary-bots keep referring to were totally fake.

Cripes, the very morning of the election they were still saying she was anywhere from 80 - 95 % likely to win.

Too bad they didn't actually get out on the streets and do some actual poling.

Even Hillary said that by the time of the release people (potential voters) had made up their mind about her as it relates to her integrity.      

I knew she had none years before this last election even began.

Interesting where you pulled out a percentage like that. Also, you're dead wrong, in my opinion.

The polling during the last election reflected the lack of popularity of both candidates inasmuch as whenever the headlines were emphasizing one of them, that person's polling numbers fell off.

I can't recall the exact percentage that the polls had her ahead when Comey opened his mouth but it was at least 7 to 9 points in most of them. After that Trump had all the ammo he needed, and he was on the constant attack until election day, while the Democrats were trying to recover from Comey. All could see her ratings slowly drop as Trump's rose.

Having the momentum on election day is crucial, and Comey gave Trump that momentum.

Interesting where you pulled out a percentage like that. Also, you're dead wrong, in my opinion.

The polling during the last election reflected the lack of popularity of both candidates inasmuch as whenever the headlines were emphasizing one of them, that person's polling numbers fell off.

I can't recall the exact percentage that the polls had her ahead when Comey opened his mouth but it was at least 7 to 9 points in most of them. After that Trump had all the ammo he needed, and he was on the constant attack until election day, while the Democrats were trying to recover from Comey. All could see her ratings slowly drop as Trump's rose.

Having the momentum on election day is crucial, and Comey gave Trump that momentum.

I pulled out that 2% from the same place you found 'lion share'.  :P

I pulled out that 2% from the same place you found 'lion share'.  :P

Except I supplied an explanation for the reasoning of my "lion's share" comment.