Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

CALIFORNIA NEWS

300 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2017 at 3:23 PM, NipkowDisc said:

welcome to california!

:lol:

Why are the martians burning the forest in the 1953 film...have a thing against trees?:blink:

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2017 at 11:36 AM, JakeHolman said:

FACT CHECK: Did Climate Change Cause The California Wildfires? https://trib.al/iiaZY6F 

DRJRj6QUEAIjQ8B.jpg

During the past 200 years the area has been in a wetter than normal condition.  Southwest is becoming the dry bone wasteland it use to be.  

Why do you think these dot the landscape.

5415e4213ed5e1a4d95bab57da574d9e--phoeni

People lives with this...what does one expect in the long run?

desert-landscape-with-one-prominent-tree

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:
 Jim Hoft Retweeted

1. Tamarisk trees in Palm Springs, California. City officials commit to removing 'racist' trees from golf course in Palm Springs

KMgJL3rX?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/944307902311010304

Are the trees shouting slurs?:wacko:

m4nwMNR.jpg

Now these are racist trees. ("What on Earth")

5hmnrd6-1080x675.jpg?w=840

Thank you, Jake, for your wall-to-wall coverage of the fires. Considering the source I take it they are the Expression of The All Mighty (excuse me, All-Flighty) the Wrath of Whom is laid upon your favorite whipping State. There is a lot of good fishing and hunting here as well as sports teams galore. You could really enjoy yourself. California is a part of God's world, isn't it? Why would you disparage his Handiwork?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, laffite said:

Thank you, Jake, for your wall-to-wall coverage of the fires. Considering the source I take it they are the Expression of The All Mighty (excuse me, All-Flighty) the Wrath of Whom is laid upon your favorite whipping State. There is a lot of good fishing and hunting here as well as sports teams galore. You could really enjoy yourself. California is a part of God's world, isn't it? Why would you disparage his Handiwork?

but where is george clooney's soup kitchen?...

he can't afford the cost of pots and pans and utensils???:huh:

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

California Teachers Deliver Abysmal Performance Compared To Other States

...and yet despite this Californians deliver more wisdom and intelligence. They have open minds and don't need dogma and nastiness to rule their lives.

2 hours ago, laffite said:

...and yet despite this Californians deliver more wisdom and intelligence. They have open minds and don't need dogma and nastiness to rule their lives.

but isn't it possible that what you deem open-mindedness is to others ignorance? some argue everything is relative and therefore there should be no set standards or unacceptable human conduct.

suppose pedophiles proceeded to argue that being denied sexual liberty with innocent children was a form of bigotry and prejudice?

"...but each sought to do his own will because he knew not the light of God's law...

man took dominion over man." -cecil b. demille

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

"the rules are there for a reason." -gary cooper, ten north frederick

:D

Unless you have loads of money, and/or your name is Trump. If you happen to have both, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

Unless you have loads of money, and/or your name is Trump. If you happen to have both, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

I guess CA politicians have loads of money,  because they are clearly violating Federal law with their asinine sanctuary city \ state policy.    E.g. just starting today here in the O.C.  the sheriff department can NOT inform the Feds they have ANY illegal immigrate in jail.   Yea, even murders.   Instead the Feds have to ask,  each and every day,  who has been arrested (the old rule was the sheriff department would tell the Feds who was arrested).

6 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I guess CA politicians have loads of money,  because they are clearly violating Federal law with their asinine sanctuary city \ state policy.    E.g. just starting today here in the O.C.  the sheriff department can NOT inform the Feds they have ANY illegal immigrate in jail.   Yea, even murders.   Instead the Feds have to ask,  each and every day,  who has been arrested (the old rule was the sheriff department would tell the Feds who was arrested).

So what is the procedure in California if a murder suspect is an illegal? Are they set free, or do they go to trial for murder? What happens if they are turned in to the Feds as an illegal? Do the Feds then come and take custody, and deport the accused murderer? If the accused murderer is found guilty, then they get sent to prison, where the taxpayers face the burden of his upkeep, but also know that justice is being done. If the accused is deported, then it could be a matter of weeks or even days before they cross the border again. 

I actually have no idea how prosecution against non-US nationals works. If pressed, I would guess that they are tried, sentenced, and then if/when the sentence is complete, they are deported. If this isn't the case, please correct me. 

59 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

So what is the procedure in California if a murder suspect is an illegal? Are they set free, or do they go to trial for murder? What happens if they are turned in to the Feds as an illegal? Do the Feds then come and take custody, and deport the accused murderer? If the accused murderer is found guilty, then they get sent to prison, where the taxpayers face the burden of his upkeep, but also know that justice is being done. If the accused is deported, then it could be a matter of weeks or even days before they cross the border again. 

I actually have no idea how prosecution against non-US nationals works. If pressed, I would guess that they are tried, sentenced, and then if/when the sentence is complete, they are deported. If this isn't the case, please correct me. 

the law isn't supposed to facilitate criminals and criminality...

that is insane. so now we have sunk to having people carrying the law not reporting prospective murderers?

if liberals can swallow that then they can swallow anything.

what jamesjazzguitar describes is nothing less than frightening.

:o