mr6666

-more Trump Satire...

141 posts in this topic

At Samantha Bee’s ‘White House’ Dinner, Journalism Is Toasted as Trump Is Mocked-

“You continue to fact-check the president as if he might someday get embarrassed,” Ms. Bee, who hosts the weekly talk show “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee” on TBS, told the crowd of 2,600 at DAR Constitution Hall in Washington on Saturday afternoon. “Tonight is for you.”........

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/29/arts/television/samantha-bee-not-white-house-correspondents-dinner.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

• Like 2

A few recent Onion headlines:

Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

Officials Struggling To Condense Trump’s Intelligence Briefing Down To One Word

And here's a whole section devoted to Trump administration humor:

http://www.theonion.com/trumpdocuments

• Like 2

125 Days: Donald Trump Makes One Last Try To Patch Things Up With Comey -| Season 28 | THE SIMPSONS
  • Like 2

a possible explanation from Melania Trump....

Melania explains she's not swatting Donald's hand away, she just can't see it

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The First Lady of the United States has seen the gossip going around surrounding the state of her relationship with her husband, and she wants to put a stop to it.

Melania Trump held a press conference today to announce that though it has appeared in several video clips recently that she has hit her husband's hand away as he attempts to clasp hers, nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that Donald's hand is simply too small for the naked eye to see.

"I would never refuse to hold the hand of my husband. He's the leader of the country, and also surely would have won the popular vote if he wanted to," said Melania.

"But I cannot hold what I cannot see. I usually have no idea his hand is there. It is approximately 1/3 the size of a usual hand, and I believe I am being generous there."

Asked why she appears to be consciously swatting the hand away, Melania clarified.

"I swing my arms when I walk. I believe everyone does this. That's very normal. And my arms are swinging more than usual because I am walking very fast, because I do not want to be near my husband."

"Oh, let me be entirely clear," continued Melania. "I do not want to be near him. I do not want to speak to him. He is a bad person and the sentences he says are also bad! His presence is not enjoyable. But I would be perfectly willing to hold his hand, preferably from another room or another state, so long as I could find it."

At press time, Melania was speculating that perhaps new advances in the field of binoculars could help solve this dilemma.

It's pretty funny when she defends Trump because he is a 'boy.'

• Like 2

"Fans of Stephen Colbert may have noticed his mysterious disappearance this week. His Thursday and Friday broadcasts of Late Night were replaced with repeats without explanation. The scheduling change was peculiar considering all of the current events that would be ripe for Colbert’s brand of satire. But now it can be told where he was and what he was doing....

A video of Colbert has surfaced (posted below) revealing that he was in Russia. He was making a guest appearance on “Evening Urgant,” a Russian talk show similar to America’s late night comedy shows. Ivan Urgant interviewed Colbert........

During the course of the interview, Colbert interrupted Urgant and asked if he could make an announcement. His host courteously consented. So he turned to the camera and, with a dead serious expression, said:

“I am here to announce that I am considering a run for president in 2020. And I thought it would be better to cut out the middle man and just tell the Russians myself. If anyone would like to work on my campaign, in an unofficial capacity, please just let me know.”

Urgant was happy to receive Colbert’s news. And he subtly noted that the Russian political machine that aided Trump would be at his disposal when the campaign began:

“It’s a pleasure to drink with the future U.S. President. To you, Stephen. I wish you luck. We will do everything we can so you become president.”

http://reverbpress.com/politics/satire-politics/stephen-colbert-appears-russian-tv-makes-mind-blowing-announcement/

;)

From 'Bizarre' to 'Disgusting': Trump Harassment of Female Irish Reporter Draws Rebuke

"How long are women supposed to put up with this crap?"

...the president's behavior—in which he singled Perry out from a group of reporters on Tuesday by calling her "beautiful" with a "nice smile" and summoning her over to him as he spoke on the phone with Ireland's newly-elected Taoiseach (prime minister) Leo Varadkar—was not just strange, but "disgusting."

Robert Mackey, writing for The Intercept, described it as a "textbook example of workplace harassment."

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/28/trump-interrupts-call-irish-leader-harass-irish-reporter/

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/06/28/bizarre-disgusting-trump-harassment-female-irish-reporter-draws-rebuke?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

From 'Bizarre' to 'Disgusting': Trump Harassment of Female Irish Reporter Draws Rebuke

"How long are women supposed to put up with this crap?"

...the president's behavior—in which he singled Perry out from a group of reporters on Tuesday by calling her "beautiful" with a "nice smile" and summoning her over to him as he spoke on the phone with Ireland's newly-elected Taoiseach (prime minister) Leo Varadkar—was not just strange, but "disgusting."

Robert Mackey, writing for The Intercept, described it as a "textbook example of workplace harassment."

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/28/trump-interrupts-call-irish-leader-harass-irish-reporter/

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/06/28/bizarre-disgusting-trump-harassment-female-irish-reporter-draws-rebuke?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

that crazy donny! :lol:

so what's the big deal? he just wanted to brighten her day by permitting her to stand close to his matchless presence. :D

I'm sure she knows his reputation and didn't want to have her

day "brightened" by standing close to a 71 year old fat guy with

Tang hair.

• Like 1

See Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Channel George Washington in Roast Promo-

"I won our nation's first election, fair and square. Complete landslide. Nobody thought I could win all 13 colonies but I did," first president gloats...

"I come to you this Independence Day with a special message. First, you're welcome, for your amazing freedoms, all this tremendous democracy. I grabbed so much freedom from those British losers – when you're president, they let you do it," a nod to Trump's Access Hollywood tape.

The promo even goes meta at one point: "I created this terrific, incredible country for everybody, even the haters and the losers like Alec Baldwin, so that he could have the freedom to insult the president," Washington says, adding later that Baldwin's career "is a total disaster."

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/see-alec-baldwins-donald-trump-channel-george-washington-w490607

• Like 2

Each year, the White House hosts an Independence Day celebration. Here is what the Trump White House has planned this year.

1) Staff present the president with a one-page report laying out what the Fourth of July is.

2) Military honor guard to fire a volley for each of Trump’s 304 electoral votes.

3) Children gather on the South Lawn for the annual White House Roman Candle Hunt.

4) President Trump signs the original Declaration of Independence.

5) First Lady Melania Trump takes Barron to Six Flags for the day.

6) Speech by President Trump honoring veterans and promising to create more of them than any other president in history.

7) Reince Priebus to be fired seconds after taking a huge bite of potato salad.

8) Reveal of Ivanka Trump’s all-new American flag, which she designed with working women in mind.

9) Email sent out by Sean Spicer letting everyone know that he’s still got plenty of burgers at his backyard barbecue if anyone wants to come by.

10) Send Eric Trump to bed with a stomachache after eating too many sparklers.

11) Senior economist Greg Leiserson performs beautiful a capella version of “God Bless The USA”.

12) Fireworks display will serve as strong show of force toward D.C. suburbs.

Courtesy of the Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/infographic/trump-white-houses-fourth-july-celebration-schedul-56355

• Like 3

Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show Russia Week’ Begins July 17-

"...With Russia’s relationship with President Donald Trump’s White House much in the news (and Trump having trouble remembering whether he did or did not form an “impenetrable Cyber Security unit” with Russian President Vladimir Putin), Colbert recently traveled to Russia and colluded with his crew to document the visit.

Throughout “Russia Week,” Colbert’s late-night show will air pieces shot while Colbert was in St. Petersburg and Moscow, featuring his interactions with the Russian people, his interview and vodka shots on the Russian late-night television talk show Evening Urgant and lessons he learned on how to live the oligarch lifestyle from Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov....

http://deadline.com/2017/07/stephen-colbert-late-show-russia-week-july-17-1202126415/

& http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/late-show-stephen-colbert-russia-week-details-1019894

I just viewed Randy Rainbow's latest video called Sycophant Italiano-- very cute.

But exceedingly strange was a Washington Post video reenactment of the Scaramucci late night phone call to the New Yorker reporter. I don't think this video is satire as much as it is a reenactment of an actual event. But it's quite SNL-sketch bizarre nonetheless.