Sign in to follow this  
Bogie56

Trump and North Korea

520 posts in this topic

Today North Korea warned the world that we are on the brink of thermo nuclear war.  That should speed things up for Americans wishing for the apocalypse.

• Like 2

All thanks to Obama. He let them develop these weapons and went out golfing.

And what exactly was Obama supposed to do?  My guess is you have no answer to that.

North Korea is under heavy UN sanctions.  Are you suggesting war?

What are those medals for, surviving the regime?  Surprise they reached old age! :wacko:

Now take a hammer, it will just....

1485366497016.jpg

explosion-animated-gif-26.gif

And what exactly was Obama supposed to do?  My guess is you have no answer to that.

North Korea is under heavy UN sanctions.  Are you suggesting war?

worthless UN sanctions. because of the lack of resolve and impotence of a forever oratising schtootz like obama, trump has to take this chubby little mf on...

bush ignored this problem and obama continued to do the same. 

why are liberals so fond of impotence and inaction? it is not excessive militarism for a country to address an existential threat.

just sane.

worthless UN sanctions. because of the lack of resolve and impotence of a forever oratising schtootz like obama, trump has to take this chubby little mf on...

bush ignored this problem and obama continued to do the same. 

why are liberals so fond of impotence and inaction? it is not excessive militarism for a country to address an existential threat.

just sane.

So what is your answer then?  You still have not said.  Neither of you.  All you say is that Obama and the rest of the world are weak.  Come on.  You are so free to point blame.  What's you answer bub?

You're pretty free to offer up a lot of dead for your freakin' view of the world aren't you.

BTW what is an "existential" threat? And how do you address it - specifically.  

The North Koreans have perplexed a number of presidents for

the last few decades. I doubt Donny will do any better than his

predecessors.

• Like 2

Always amused at those that avoided military servcie or found a way to avoid actually going to a combat zone are the most vocal about going to war, dropping bombs, shooting missles, etc.

• Like 5

it is not excessive militarism for a country to address an existential threat.

Are you taking the view of North Korea here who feel under threat by the big bozo country, America?

• Like 2

Always amused at those that avoided military servcie or found a way to avoid actually going to a combat zone are the most vocal about going to war, dropping bombs, shooting missles, etc.

Bingo!

• Like 2

Are you taking the view of North Korea here who feel under threat by the big bozo country, America?

That's right. It goes both ways.

The thought of watching Trump play chicken with Kim Jong Un scares the hell out of me. The last thing I ever wanted to see was a nuclear arsenal in the hands of a couple of unpredictable "macho" men.

"No Drama" Obama was far preferable to me in a situation like this than a blowhard concerned about his tough guy image.

• Like 4

North Korean Missile Launch Fails, and a Show of Strength Fizzles-

"The timing was a deep embarrassment for the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un, because the missile appeared to have been launched to show off his daring as a fleet of American warships approached his country to deter provocations.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-pyongyang-kim-jong-un.html?smid=tw-bna

• Like 1

As true today as it was circa-1917(okay, "film-wise": 1930), and when this German soldier explains the best way to handle these sorts of things...

(...and seein' as how Donny Boy looks to have a good 50 pounds, a height AND reach advantage on that little N. Korean twerp, MY money for ONCE would be on that big blowhard New Yorker who can't put a freakin' sentence together without soundin' like some damn 13 year old...and NO MATTER if he still might be suffering from those dreaded "heel spurs" of his!!!)

LOL

As true today as it was circa-1917(okay, "film-wise": 1930), and when this German soldier explains the best way to handle these sorts of things...

(...and seein' as how Donny Boy looks to have a good 50 pounds, a height AND reach advantage on that little N. Korean twerp, MY money for ONCE would be on that big blowhard New Yorker who can't put a freakin' sentence together without soundin' like some damn 13 year old...and NO MATTER if he still might be suffering from those dreaded "heel spurs" of his!!!)

LOL

One boot in his Man Size cachunkas and your Donny Boy Blowhard is rolling on the floor, squealing like a pig, while saying, "If it wasn't for those heel spurs I'd have got him."

• Like 1

North Korean Missile Launch Fails, and a Show of Strength Fizzles-

"The timing was a deep embarrassment for the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un, because the missile appeared to have been launched to show off his daring as a fleet of American warships approached his country to deter provocations.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-pyongyang-kim-jong-un.html?smid=tw-bna

It didn't work.

Kim-Jong-Un-Sad.jpg

41622-Grumpy-cat-good-uUqS.jpeg

One boot in his Man Size cachunkas and your Donny Boy Blowhard is rolling on the floor, squealing like a pig, while saying, "If it wasn't for those heel spurs I'd have got him."

Yeah, you're probably right, Tom.

Yep, EXCEPT, just from the pictures I've seen of the aforementioned little N. Korean twerp, I doubt he could he lift his feet high enough to do that(doesn't he suffer from the Gout or somethin'?), and so this little scenario/fight tactic you suggested would most likely ONLY be the result of a headbutt administered to Donny Boy's groin area by the tubby little twerp.

Yeah, you're probably right, Tom.

Yep, EXCEPT, just from the pictures I've seen of the aforementioned little N. Korean twerp, I doubt he could he lift his feet high enough to do that(doesn't he suffer from the Gout or somethin'?), and so this little scenario/fight tactic you suggested would most likely ONLY be the result of a headbutt administered to Donny Boy's groin area by the tubby little twerp.

This little pig whom eats like one while 99% of the country barely eat or starves!

Kim-Jong-Un-Buffett.jpg

North-Korean-children-starving-in-famine

Yep! Ya know it's funny ain't it ham, that when I WAS growing up my parents used to say stuff like, "Finish your dinner. There's kids starving in China who'd LOVE to have what you've left on your plate there!"

And besides the fact that I could quite never understand the logic of that, as in, okay, but I don't quite understand how IF I finish what's on my plate here, how in the hell would that then make some kid in China suddenly go "Mmmm...boy THAT was sure some good eatin' there!" (in his native Chinese language, of course), but NOW DAYS I suppose parents must use the example of kids in North Korea to get their often way too ALREADY fat American kids to eat what's left on their plates, huh.

(...I mean, seein' as how China has all the money now days!) ;)

LOL

Trump is in way over his head dealing with any kind of international politics and that is incredibly dangerous ...

Trump is in way over his head dealing with any kind of international politics and that is incredibly dangerous ...

I know who he is...the little pig in charge of NK.  Maybe Trump was lost for the correct word.

I know who he is...the little pig in charge of NK.  Maybe Trump was lost for the correct word.

Are the youtube links now dead?  Mine are not showing up any longer.  

Anyway if you had watched the piece Trump thinks North Korea has had the same leader for the past 30 years.  It wasn't just a matter of forgetting his name.  Trump is a moron.

• Like 1

Are the youtube links now dead?  Mine are not showing up any longer.  

Anyway if you had watched the piece Trump thinks North Korea has had the same leader for the past 30 years.  It wasn't just a matter of forgetting his name.  Trump is a moron.

A difference between and il and a un.  They should call him Kim Jong ill (as in mentally)