cynthiakinman

TCM BACKLOT LOCAL CHAPTERS - LIST YOUR CITY HERE!

16 posts in this topic

OKLAHOMA CITY Backlot Local Chapter now forming! 

The process to create an Official Oklahoma City Chapter of TCM Backlot has begun. Each chapter must have five charter members who are members of TCM Backlot. Email addresses are required on application to verify membership with TCM Backlot. Please message me your email address, or join this Facebook Group until we have enough members to file to become a chapter. Thank you.

TCM Backlot - Oklahoma City Chapter

*  Charlotte

*  Atlanta

*  Raleigh /Durham (Triangle Area )

*  Greenville, SC (Upstate Area )

*  Greensboro  (Triad )

Mid-Atlantic /Southeast states.  There might be people who would participate.

Looking for a Columbus, OH chapter or to create one. :rolleyes:

I am in Phoenix Arizona and would like to join a local chapter, but not sure what a local chapter does?  Thanks.  Anna

• Like 1

I've thought about joining the BackLot, but would prefer to if there's a chapter near me (in the Boston area).

• Thanks 1

Any chapters located in Sacramento, CA?  If not, anyone interested in getting one going?

Hi Michelle!

Are you interested in starting a Sacramento chapter still? I'm pretty close to Sacramento AND I'm a Backlot member. I know of one other person besides you in Sacramento who's also a Backlot member.

• Like 1

Seeking others in the Nashville/Franklin, Tennessee, area to start a local backlot chapter. The Franklin Theatre often shows classics, and recently did a Hitchcock mini-festival. This is a great place for Backlot fans!

San Francisco, CA - www.tcmbacklotsfchapter.com

There is a thriving, active local Backlot chapter in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Check us out and become a member! Our inaugural event is coming up soon! We will be heading to the Van Ness 14 theaters and watching Casablanca on November 12. We also have dinner and drinks planned for the evening and I'll be offering small movie related gifts to those that attend to memorialize our first event together. 

You can become a member & RSVP for our inaugural event at the website listed above. Our website includes a member spotlight page aimed at introducing one new member each month and we plan to coordinate with our members that will be attending the classic film festival for Real Time video updates of their experiences there.

Let's Movie, San Francisco!

Jennifer, Chapter President

Jennifer@tcmbacklotsfchapter.com

TCM Home Page Banner.png

On 7/31/2017 at 11:24 AM, rosebette said:

I've thought about joining the BackLot, but would prefer to if there's a chapter near me (in the Boston area).

I'm in Worcester rosebette.  I'd love to find some local folks to 'movie' with!

I'd love to join a chapter or help start a chapter here in New England.  I'm in Worcester, MA so pretty central to all of the New England states.  Anyone interested??