Sign in to follow this  
Vorchev

Who Is This?

31 posts in this topic

Preferably nude photos, because he may have some distinguishing marks or characteristics that would lead to a positive identification.

I can also do a positive ID of Ty Power from the back in any still photo from

The Mark of Zorro, preferably, with a close up on those tight black pants.

Ty was more than just a pretty face.

• Like 3

I can also do a positive ID of Ty Power from the back in any still photo from

The Mark of Zorro, preferably, with a close up on those tight black pants.

Ty was more than just a pretty face.

Well, that's certainly one angle I  never considered!  ;)

Sepiatone

For those who care:

vlcsnap-2017-05-22-13h21m46s008_zps0nqtf

vlcsnap-2017-05-22-13h22m34s840_zpseul6v

vlcsnap-2017-05-22-13h23m29s772_zpsn4xlg

"Oh, Diego, I never dreamed that one day I would dance with such mucho firmo cheekos."

• Like 1

At left is Frederick Tyrone Power, at right is the original Tyrone Power:

two%20powers_zpsfoynmpej.png

Frederick Tyrone Power died on December 30, 1931, and not on December 23, as IMDb claims – unless every newspaper in the country got it wrong.

At the service, Ian Keith gave a speech, part of which was “The curtain is rung down. The prompter has left his box. You have played your last great role on our mortal stage, Tyrone. But we know that the great dramatist has prepared a finer role for you than any you played here.”*

Pallbearers included H. B. Warner and Dudley Digges. Power was cremated and his ashes sent to his former home in Isle Aux Noir, Quebec.

The Cincinnati Enquirer, January 3, 1932

Tyrone Power paid tribute to his father when he signed his name in cement at Grauman's Chinese Theater

graumans_hands_angelique.jpg

ty_handsincement.jpg

• Like 1

At left is Frederick Tyrone Power, at right is the original Tyrone Power:

two%20powers_zpsfoynmpej.png

Frederick Tyrone Power died on December 30, 1931, and not on December 23, as IMDb claims – unless every newspaper in the country got it wrong.

At the service, Ian Keith gave a speech, part of which was “The curtain is rung down. The prompter has left his box. You have played your last great role on our mortal stage, Tyrone. But we know that the great dramatist has prepared a finer role for you than any you played here.”*

Pallbearers included H. B. Warner and Dudley Digges. Power was cremated and his ashes sent to his former home in Isle Aux Noir, Quebec.

The Cincinnati Enquirer, January 3, 1932

Ty Power SR ashes were buried at The Ile Aux Noix Quebec,he was an excellent painter i have seen several of his paintings,which were attributed to Tyrone Power 1914-1958- a mistake as the paintings were dated 1923,the gallery had the wrong birthdate,not knowing who was his son,by the way when Tyrone Power  died in 1958,His mother never found out.She died on September 29, 1959 in Canterbury, N.H., at the home of her daughter, never knowing that her son had preceded her in death, as her family had felt that the shock would be too great for her.