Sign in to follow this  
rayban

No Words

216 posts in this topic

Yes, please, do not miss "The Hanging Tree".

I would love to see the scenes that were probably cut.

The ending in which Coop seems torn between Maria Schell and Ben Piazza is "a phoney", because the film has already established that he prefers Ben Piazza.

wAwCFtq.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that on you tube people are posting the non sex segments from the porn films- but my favorite have to be clips from the Bel Ami boys in which they send us holiday greetings or play Santa Claus for orphans. Porn stars are people too.- and a Happy and Healthy New Year to All!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaragon said:

I've noticed that on you tube people are posting the non sex segments from the porn films- but my favorite have to be clips from the Bel Ami boys in which they send us holiday greetings or play Santa Claus for orphans. Porn stars are people too.- and a Happy and Healthy New Year to All!

So heartwarming, thanks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 7:04 PM, rayban said:

Bob Jensen of "Physique Pictorial" -

for the holidays -

562ddbffb1ebed118e4fcbc95b745763.jpg

Imagine - trying to handle a package like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 7:04 PM, rayban said:

Bob Jensen of "Physique Pictorial" -

for the holidays -

562ddbffb1ebed118e4fcbc95b745763.jpg

"Immediately after the film was released tentative plans were announced for a sequel called Les Boys.[8]"

Imagine the fun George Gukor would have had casting "Les Boys"....

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jaragon said:

"Immediately after the film was released tentative plans were announced for a sequel called Les Boys.[8]"

Imagine the fun George Gukor would have had casting "Les Boys"....

 

"Les Boys", directed by George Cukor, and starring Bob Jensen, Richard Harrison and Ed Fury.

d9e1c4b6f20746f3c0f21e519a4f3192.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine Cukor's "Les Boys" would have been about a female nightclub entertainer Judy Garland with a trio of good looking male dancers/chorus boys. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jaragon said:

I imagine Cukor's "Les Boys" would have been about a female nightclub entertainer Judy Garland with a trio of good looking male dancers/chorus boys. 

"Les Boys" - one famous nightclub singer and her trio of male studs - whose secrets were greater? -

8d529eb9191228f6784af62fcfb1177d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Behold the splendor of George Cukor's "Les Boys", the film that raises the roof on the world of nightclub entertaining -

AMG%252BBob%252BJensen%252B018.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Les Boys" - one famous nightclub singer and her trio of male studs - whose secrets were greater? -

I like the tag line!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's interesting that one of the reasons it was so attractive to residents was that it fell outside the jurisdiction of Chief Gates. It shows how local police (then and now) can really effect the quality of life for gay people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The male body is motion this piece combines dance and circus style acrobatics...

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jaragon said:

The male body is motion this piece combines dance and circus style acrobatics...

Just beautiful!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, that scene from one of "The Friday the 13th" early movies.

Why couldn't it have popped out?! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us