Sign in to follow this  
TheCid

Impeachment AND Conviction, 25th Amendment or Censure

199 posts in this topic

Donald Trump has been a scumbag and a jackass since he entered the public arena over 30 years ago. It has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is a lying, crooked, double-dealing slum-lord slimeball, which has been proven time and again for the past three decades in courtrooms and on television screens. And that didn't change when you voted him into office. He's the same ignorant self-serving con-man taking the rubes for all they're worth.

You can stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes tight, and go "LALALALA" all day long, but Trump's character is on display daily if you'd actually look.

OK, Lawrence.  Tell us how you really feel.

• Like 1

hamradio--does that mean all anti-Obama posts are due to "Hate Obama Psychosis"?

Actually they are a combination of strong dislike of African-Americans and strong dislike of Democrats.  Combined, they became hatred of Pres. Obama which resulted in the "Hate Obama Psychosis."

• Like 2

hamradio--If I had a specific issue with you, I would have stated it, as I did with MovieMadness.  The post was aimed at ALL anti-Obama posts.  I didn't say or mean you had any ill will toward ANY President.

I suspect if Vice President Pence had won the Presidency, there would be far fewer posts against him personally.  Trump is, in my opinion, the most unqualified person, Republican or Democrat, to win the Presidency in my lifetime.  That accounts for most of the anti-Trump posts.

Pence would not do or say so, so, so many dumb, stupid things.

• Like 1

I guess that's where you and I differ. I don't excuse morally corrupt and reprehensible behavior just because "it's business". That speaks more to your character than anything else.

During the election, we really didn't have much of a choice - vote Hillary or Trump.  Had to pick one that had some hope of creating jobs, doing something about the unfair trade deficit where we are on the losing end.  Offer me someone else more moderate and I will have voted for him / her.

I don't view Trump as the best thing since sliced bread.

• Like 1

Pence would not do or say so, so, so many dumb, stupid things.

That's a really big part of it. If Trump had "straightened up" after the election, and at least attempted to comport himself with some of the dignity that befitted the office, a lot of people, myself included, wouldn't be giving him such a hard time. But he consistently acts like an immature child with his comments and tweets. I really wonder if there's truth in the claims that he may be operating with some sort of medically-induced mental deficiency. 

• Like 3

During the election, we really didn't have much of a choice - vote Hillary or Trump.  Had to pick one that had some hope of creating jobs, doing something about the unfair trade deficit where we are on the losing end.  Offer me someone else more moderate and I will have voted for him / her.

If you don't mind me asking who did you vote for in the GOP primary?  

• Like 1

That's a really big part of it. If Trump had "straightened up" after the election, and at least attempted to comport himself with some of the dignity that befitted the office, a lot of people, myself included, wouldn't be giving him such a hard time. But he consistently acts like an immature child with his comments and tweets. I really wonder if there's truth in the claims that he may be operating with some sort of medically-induced mental deficiency. 

I could agree with alotta that but since the democrat tact seems to be to not cooperate with donny in no way,

I say let the donny rip! :)

trump could come on like fred rogers for all the good it will do and that seems to be the way the democrats want it.

"hound this wales to kingdom come!"

"he'll be waiting for us there, senator."

:) 

I could agree with alotta that but since the democrat tact seems to be to not cooperate with donny in no way,

I say let the donny rip! :)

trump could come on like fred rogers for all the good it will do and that seems to be the way the democrats want it.

"hound this wales to kingdom come!"

"he'll be waiting for us there, senator."

:)

Well I've yet to hear a Democrat say what Mitch McConnell said about President Obama - -

Good old Mitch said that his goal as a leader in the Senate was to make President Obama a one-term president.

Now that's what I call the leadership of the Republican Party being cooperative. They really knew how how to set a good example for everyone else today.

• Like 2

There were 16 other candidates in the Republican primaries. Most were more moderate than Trump, and with the possible exception of Ben Carson, infinitely better qualified.

• Like 2

There were 16 other candidates in the Republican primaries. Most were more moderate than Trump, and with the possible exception of Ben Carson, infinitely better qualified.

And was a logical conclusion back then neither had a ghost of a chance of winning.

If placing odds on everyone (Democrat / Republican), Bernie Sanders had a greater chance of winning by a landslide.

And was a logical conclusion back then neither had a ghost of a chance of winning.

If placing odds on everyone (Democrat / Republican), Bernie Sanders had a greater chance of winning by a landslide.

Bernie Sanders would have lost in a landslide against any Republican candidate, even Trump.

Gov. John Kasich would have been far better.  I actually voted for him in the Republican primary.

• Like 1

Bernie Sanders would have lost in a landslide against any Republican candidate, even Trump.

That would had been a more interesting election, Trump vs Sanders.  2 candidates complaining about the system going against each other. :unsure:

Wouldn't have make much difference if Bernie did lost in a landslide, the left will still blame the Russians.

Again,  who did you vote for in the GOP primary?     You act like there wasn't a GOP primary.     

Again,  who did you vote for in the GOP primary?     You act like there wasn't a GOP primary.     

Trump because Ted Cruz was too extreme in his view on minority rights.  The other 2, I know virtually nothing about them.

Trump may oppose the rights on the issue for gays to marry, he's not homophobic like Cruz.  Some gays actually supported Trump.

Trump because Ted Cruz was too extreme in his view on minority rights.  The other 2, I know virtually nothing about them.

Trump may oppose the rights on the issue for gays to marry, he's not homophobic like Cruz.  Some gays actually supported Trump.

So you did vote for Trump twice.   I guess by the time the GOP primary was held in your state there were only 4 GOP candidates.   But Kasich was on the GOP ballet until the end and he would have been the better choice of the 4 (IMO).

Oh, well that is history.   Trump is President.

Where are you from?  Cruz and Trump were the only two in the primary in your state?  I thought there were a dozen or more in most primaries.

You saide:  "Offer me someone else more moderate and I will have voted for him / her."

So you think Cruz was less moderate than Trump?  

Where are you from?  Cruz and Trump were the only two in the primary in your state?  I thought there were a dozen or more in most primaries.

You saide:  "Offer me someone else more moderate and I will have voted for him / her."

So you think Cruz was less moderate than Trump?  

It would have been laughable to vote for the others, they will never win the primary.  What's the point to vote out of protest?  IF Ted Cruz was a moderate, he would had got my vote.  

There is another option - not vote at ALL, just sit at home **** and complain.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited For Language

So you did vote for Trump twice.   I guess by the time the GOP primary was held in your state there were only 4 GOP candidates.   But Kasich was on the GOP ballet until the end and he would have been the better choice of the 4 (IMO).

Oh, well that is history.   Trump is President.

Have you seen Kasich numbers?  MY state was concerned about jobs and can't afford to worry about the issues of other states.

Trump has brought in racist homophobic indivduals and given them power. Case in point: Jeff Sessions. It is laughable to thin k he heads the "Justice" Dept. But Trump has allowed him to try to gut safeguards for minorities and the LGBT community. It doesn't matter if Trump is personally in favor of these rights, if he has to appease his alt right supporters on these issues. Many people chose to believe the pied piper, and voted against their self interests.

• Like 2

Have you seen Kasich numbers?

I assume you mean that by the time your state had the primary Kasich had no chance of winning the GOP primary.

Yea,  Trump would have won the GOP primary anyway but at least you could have said you did NOT vote for Trump twice!

I believe Kasich would have beaten Clinton by a larger margin than Trump.     Anyhow, water under the bridge.

I assume you mean that by the time your state had the primary Kasich had no chance of winning the GOP primary.

Yea,  Trump would have won the GOP primary anyway but at least you could have said you did NOT vote for Trump twice!

I believe Kasich would have beaten Clinton by a larger margin than Trump.     Anyhow, water under the bridge.

You rather I lie?  YOU ASKED - TWICE!!!

You rather I lie?  YOU ASKED - TWICE!!!

No I didn't want you to lie.    I was saying that you could have made a protest vote by NOT voting for Trump in the GOP primary since, as you noted,  it wouldn't have mattered and Trump would have won anyway.     This way you wouldn't look like such a Trump stooge (which you claim NOT to be,  but I suspect no one here is buying that). 

Trump has brought in racist homophobic indivduals and given them power. Case in point: Jeff Sessions. It is laughable to thin k he heads the "Justice" Dept. But Trump has allowed him to try to gut safeguards for minorities and the LGBT community. It doesn't matter if Trump is personally in favor of these rights, if he has to appease his alt right supporters on these issues. Many people chose to believe the pied piper, and voted against their self interests.

I don't have time to worry about the butterfly effect, what a person may or may not do.  Sorry, no functionial crystal ball is available.

No I didn't want you to lie.    I was saying that you could have made a protest vote by NOT voting for Trump in the GOP primary since, as you noted,  it wouldn't have mattered and Trump would have won anyway.     This way you wouldn't look like such a Trump stooge (which you claim NOT to be,  but I suspect no one here is buying that). 

Try living in West Virginia with no hope of work for it's people!  That doesn't make one a stooge!  As I thought, your question was to start an argument.  Next time I won't answer a related question.

By the way, I don't agree with a border wall on steroids and the travel ban that indiscriminately target people that has nothing to do with terrorism.