Sign in to follow this  
SHolmes

emails from TCM forum gone insane....

7 posts in this topic

Greetings:

With all due respect your computers have gone insane. I have received over 300 emails all telling me the same message this morning and they are still coming into my email box.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE. and shut the loop that it is caught in OFF.

Thank you.

Have a good weekend.

I also getting bombarded with e-mails and I signed up for the Digest version. I dont know what is going on..........

WHATEVER it is I wish someone would FIX IT! I had to go in and alter my email address to make it stop. Now I won't get any of the good emails but at least I will not get the over 400 I got before I altered it to stop them

Thanks for your feedback also. I appreciate knowing it is not me. hehehe

Have a good day.

Hi,

Please try going to your Control Panel and click on "Your Watches". From there, look at the very bottom for "Watched Threads". You can select and click on threads that you no longer want to receive emails from.

The default option is also to place a Watch on any threads you reply to. You can turn this off.

If you continue to have problems, please contact us via http://www.tcm.com/feedback for assistance.

-TCM

I have not visited these boards in months, and this morning I had OVER 700 emails from the "tcm watch forums" nonsense. I have taken myself off of the email list for every forum I had unknowingly been watching, and I am still getting these reminder emails. And I had not received a reminder email in quite a long time, until being besieged with them this morning.

This is a serious problem that you must address NOW. I am not going to spend my day deleting these emails, filtering through to find the important ones that I do need to read.

And I am not sending a generic email complaint to TCM. You should be providing the email address or phone number of a direct contact with your company in order to resolve this as it is a serious concern to people. This is email spam at its most horrendous.

HELP! TCM Support Forums, PLEASE stop flooding our inboxes with these insane "Forum Watch Digest" posts! I have had to delete, literally, THOUSANDS of these unwanted and unwelcome messages from my inbox the past three days.

STOP THE BOMBING!!!

Dan

daneldorado@yahoo.com