hayleyperrin

*A to Z of Movies*

37,511 posts in this topic

Let's Recap Shall We, These Have Been Used (As We Have Truly Established That Indeed "You Were Never Lovelier" and X has X Ray Eyes . . . ; )

Arsenic and Old Lace,Affair to Remember, All that Heaven Allows, Anastasia, Attack!, Alice Adams, And Then There Were None, All The President's Men,

Brute Force, Beast with 1000 Eyes, Buck Privates, Born To Kill, (The) Born Losers, Bell Book and Candle, Ben Hur, Beneath the Planet of the Apes,

Call of the Wild, Call of the Wild, Come Back to the 5 and Dime Jimmy Dean, Carousel, Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang, Cimarron, Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang, Cider House Rules,

Day of the Jackal, Devil and Daniel Webster, Dial M for Murder, Daddy Long Legs, Dante's Inferno, Dizzy Dames, Dancing Lady, (The) Daring Dobermans,

East of Eden, Easter Parade, Each Dawn I Die, East of Eden Every Little Crook and Nanny, Easy Rider, Enormous Changes at the Last Minute, Easter Parade,

Fail Safe, First Comes Courage, For Me and My Gal, Funny Face, Fort Apache, Flashdance, Far Horizons, (The) Farmer's Daughter,

Going My Way, Go Man Go, (The) Great Zigfield, (The) Gold Rush, Godzilla, vs. Mothra, Gimme Shelter, Gilda, (The) Glass Key,

How to Marry A Millionaire, (The) Heart is a Lonely Hunter, (A) Hard Day's Night, Harry in Your Pocket, Hickey and Boggs, (The) Hawaiians, Here Comes Mr. Jordan, High Society,

I Confess, I Wake Up Screaming, I Walk the Line, Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom, In A Lonely Place, Inn of the 6th Happiness, In the Heat of the Night, I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can,

Jubal, Jezebel, Judgement at Nuremberg, Johnny Guitar, (The) Joker is Wild, Jumping Jacks Jagged Edge Jason and the Argonauts

Kitty Foyle , (The) Killing of Sister George, (The) Killers, Kelly's Heros, (The) King of Marvin Gardens, King Solomon's Mines, King of Kings, Khartoum,

Lolita, Lord Jim, Leave Her To Heaven, Lonely Are the Brave, London After Midnight, Laura, Love Finds Andy Hardy, (the) Letter,

Metropolis, Murder at the Gallop, Man of the West, Midnight Lace, Moon Over Parador, Make Mine Mink, Mrs Miniver, (the) Manchurian Candidate,

Now Voyager, Night Must Fall, North by Northwest, No Highway In the Sky, Not As a Stranger, North By Northwest, No Way to Treat a Lady, Naughty Marietta,

Over 21, Of Human Bondage, Operation Petticoat, O Brother, Where Art Thou, Oh, What A Lovely War, Other People's Money, (the) Omega Man, Oh, God,

Point Blank, Pandora and the Flying Dutchman, Presenting Lily Mars, Papa's Delicate Condition, Postman Always Rings Twice, (the) Prince and the Pauper, Please Don't Eat the Daisys, (The) Pajama Game,

Quo Vadis ,Quaxer Fortune Has A Cousin In the Bronx, Quadrophenia, (the) Quillar Memorandum, Queen Christina, (the) Quare Fellow, Quiet Weekend, (The) Quick and the Dead,

Reap the Wild Wind, Rhapsody in Blue, Ran, Rain, Rendezvous, Random Harvest, Rock Around the Clock, Ramona,

Sweet Smell of Success, Susan Slept Here, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Splendor in the Grass, Save the Tiger, (the) Son's of Katie Elder, Soylent Green,

To the Ends of the Earth, These Glamour Girls, There's No Business Like Show Business, Taps, (the) Ten Commandments, Tommorrow at Seven, That Forsythe Woman,

Under the Yum Yum Tree, Urban Cowboy, Uptown Saturday Night, Until They Sail, Ulee's Gold, Undercurrent, Under the Tuscan Sun,

Vertigo, Viva Villa, Von Ryan's Express, Valley Girl,Victory at Entebee, Verboten!, Victory,

War and Peace, White Heat, (The) Way We Were, Wait Until Dark, Who Slew Auntie Roo?, (The) Warlord, Waterloo Bridge,

X The Man with the X ray Eyes, X The Man with the X ray Eyes, Xanadu, X,Y and Zee, X The Man with the X ray Eyes, Xanadu, Xtro,

You Were Never Lovelier, You Were Never Lovelier, Your Cheatin Heart, Youth Runs Wild, Yours, Mine and Ours You Were Never Lovelier,

Westward the Women,

Zulu, Zorba the Greek, Zandalee, Zoolander, Zero Hour, Zotz,

The Next is S Then,

Spellbound

Message was edited by: CSO