Sign in to follow this  
fssbdgtsue59

"Annie Laurie" and Ronald Reagon film

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the words to the song, Annie Laurie? I have to get the tune out of my head.

There was a Ronald Reagon movie that also starred Eddie Albert and another guy whose name I didn't get. They are seniors at West Point and get into all kinds of mischief. Eddie Albert is secretely married and his wife gets pregnant-a booboo at the Point and all three are always after the girls especially the commandant's daughter. It also has to do with Eddie Albert as a pitcher and passing finals and doing penalty march.Can anyone tell me the name of that movie? Thank you. Sue

BROTHER RAT, from 1938. Also starred Wayne Morris (as the other cadet) and Jane Wyman.

Message was edited by: scsu1975

Ok - If I don't get "brawla brawla sooit" out of my head soon I'm gonna "lay me doon and dee"!

I tried "a kiddley divey too, wouldn't you" and it almost did the trick - but nothing else will really stick.

Thank you one and all for your info. I can now rest in peace.

Yes, it has been a long time since I was active on the boards. Much has changed since then and I am still busy trying to find my way around. Glad to see all us "old faces" AND DO WELCOME THE NEW.

gLAD TO SEE mONGO IS STILL WITH US. wE'D BE IN A MESS IF WE DIDN'T HAVE HIM AND (BARTLETT). Please excuse my typing--I have one finger that just loves the caps lock key! HA!

LOVE TO ALL

sUE