VGM

Film noir course

9 posts in this topic

If you took the course it will show up on your list of courses still and you can access the information from it.  If you did not, you might want to contact Dr. Edwards directly through Canvass email (the inbox).

• Like 1

Looks like the boat sailed without us folks.  I tried to access and it is closed and can not be viewed.  Rats! We'll have to find another way to do our studying unless Dr Edwards has any suggestions. Perhaps there is another course he might be able to suggest without a conflict of interest. :D

I took the course when it was offered in 2015.  It was outstanding!  So much so that I would take it again if it was offered, say, next year; and I'm thinking that I'm not the only one.  In fact it wouldn't surprise me if, were it offered again, more people would sign up than did back in 2015. 

• Like 3

Looks like the boat sailed without us folks.  I tried to access and it is closed and can not be viewed.  Rats! We'll have to find another way to do our studying unless Dr Edwards has any suggestions. Perhaps there is another course he might be able to suggest without a conflict of interest. :D

Now about using the noir threads at this forum?    If one has a question one is sure to get a response (often more than one, and something with conflicting answers which can provide even more insight).

Hopefully the noir course will be held again.

• Like 1

I loved the Film Noir course in 2015 and would love to take it again or another. I was pleased when the Hitchcock course was announced. Although....I think I enjoyed the Noir course more. No offense professor! :)

• Like 3

Loved the Noir course. There was a lot more required reading, so more demanding time wise, but then a broader subject. And LOTS more films. I kept my course binder and have loaned it out to few people. I had to laugh when my bro said he found it 'pedantic'.