Sign in to follow this  
Sepiatone

Islamaphobes

56 posts in this topic

I've discovered I'm "not allowed" (?) to reply to Darkblue's latest faux filled Islamaphobic thread.

Interesting.   That the Mods would subscribe to the idea of not wishing those threads full of provocative prevarications be sullied by truth speaks volumes of the Moderator's mind sets.

I defy!  I defy!  ANY Moderator to tell me they're NOT buying into these canards!  Otherwise, WHY then the prohibition?

Sepiatone

I've discovered I'm "not allowed" (?) to reply to Darkblue's latest faux filled Islamaphobic thread.

Interesting.   That the Mods would subscribe to the idea of not wishing those threads full of provocative prevarications be sullied by truth speaks volumes of the Moderator's mind sets.

I defy!  I defy!  ANY Moderator to tell me they're NOT buying into these canards!  Otherwise, WHY then the prohibition?

Sepiatone

Hi

The decision to remove any discussion is based on if it violates our CoC. This particular sections applies here:

"Any content or use that is offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, religious intolerance, intolerance of minorities, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, regardless of whether such use or content takes place within the Site, or takes place outside the Site but relates to the Site in any manner."

You may read our Coc here:
  • Like 3

Hi

The decision to remove any discussion is based on if it violates our CoC. This particular sections applies here:

"Any content or use that is offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, religious intolerance, intolerance of minorities, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, regardless of whether such use or content takes place within the Site, or takes place outside the Site but relates to the Site in any manner."

You may read our Coc here:

But you see,----

The thread I'm "not allowed" to reply on is one that's SPREADING the "religious intolerance".

All of MY relies that ever got entered were in opposition to the stated content.

Sepiatone

But you see,----

The thread I'm "not allowed" to reply on is one that's SPREADING the "religious intolerance".

All of MY relies that ever got entered were in opposition to the stated content.

Sepiatone

That is correct. Any content that violates the Coc mentioned previously will be removed, and therefore unavailable for comment, regardless of opinion. 

Yep Sepia. As our moderator here has just explained to you, well sort of anyway, I don't believe it was your well-reasoned and thoughtful post in that "Michigan/Shiria law" thread which has caused its disappearance. Nope, I believe it was probably the one preceding it in which some Canadian who seems to be under the illusion that he's"the smarted guy in the room" posited the idea that Islam is "not a true religion" and then went on another of his intolerant and hate-filled rants.

But of course, our moderator didn't come right out and say this to you here, and which maybe he or she SHOULD HAVE!!!

(...hell, for THAT matter, I was surprised the aforementioned Canadian was/is still even communicating directly with you...he doesn't like to be contradicted, ya know)

• Like 3

But you see,----

Sepiatone

You could always put your response in Jake's 'Trumpism in Europe' thread which is only yet another not-so-thinly veiled thread about racial hatred toward Muslims.  Posting racist videos without personal comments attached is still promoting racial hatred.  I would be happy to see all that *** go, thank you very much.  

• Like 1

I'm glad to see that the moderator stepped in to remove Dark's hate thread that was blatantly racist in nature.

It won't prevent those kinds of threads from returning, though. In fact Dark immediately responded by trying to resurrect the topic in another thread (he's nothing if not aggressive in his hatreds) but the mods have taken care of that one, too.

I have never lodged a complain against either a thread or a poster. These kinds of threads though, vile as they are, are the closest I've come to doing it.

I just hope the moderators continue to keep an eye open for them, and will blow them off the site.

It is a shame, though, as Sepia pointed out, that reasoned arguments against the bigotry get eliminated along with the hatred expressed towards a minority.

• Like 3

Yep Sepia. As our moderator here has just explained to you, well sort of anyway, I don't believe it was your well-reasoned and thoughtful post in that "Michigan/Shiria law" thread which has caused its disappearance. Nope, I believe it was probably the one preceding it in which some Canadian who seems to be under the illusion that he's"the smarted guy in the room" posited the idea that Islam is "not a true religion" and then went on another of his intolerant and hate-filled rants.

But of course, our moderator didn't come right out and say this to you here, and which maybe he or she SHOULD HAVE!!!

(...hell, for THAT matter, I was surprised the aforementioned Canadian was/is still even communicating directly with you...he doesn't like to be contradicted, ya know)

To make correction and be more accurate, I took a half hour to carefully type and articulate a fact filled reply to the newest of Dark's Islamaphobic threads titled something like, "Michigan fights back...yadda, yadda" that contained two "homemade"(looked to be)    "news" clips that discussed, with a computer generated voice-over, events and incidents that never really took place in Dearborn, MI or anywhere ELSE in the state,  and claiming things like a 103,000 Muslim populatin in that city represented a "takeover" by Islam of the place.  Indeed, I pointed out that 103,000 only represented LESS than 1/3 of Dearborn's total population.  AND that there's BEEN some level of Islamic population in Dearborn since the late '40's with no complaints or other issues held by it's residents.

But after all that typing, I hit "post" and then was informed that I was "not allowed" to reply to that topic!

Sepiatone

The sheer amount of these threads are withering ... most retrograde to any sense of restraint.

Censors will always find a reason to censor something. 

Hammer and nail.

The sheer amount of these threads are withering ... most retrograde to any sense of restraint.

Like Trump and Russia. :wacko:

693-0515084118-Russophobia.jpg

Boy you Trump followers sure do like to just tune out anything you don't like even if future national security is at stake. Even now with Don Jr. admitting he had a meeting with a Russian lawyer who had relations with their government - just a lot of silence from you Trumpsters here. Much ado about nothing, you like to pretend.

Pathetic.

693-0515084118-Russophobia.jpg

Fear of treason and the decimation of the national security has nothing to do with a phobia - -

It has more to do with patriotism and concern for the survival of American democracy.

Trump talked to a Russian, all is lost. Goodbye cruel world.

anigif_enhanced-15054-1411411598-12.gif

Is that a metaphor of American sovereignty jumping out of the window to a suicidal death because of the Putin- directed criminal hacking of the American presidential election by the Russians?

Or is that an actual traitor against the United States committing suicide because he helped the Russians to hack the presidential election-- thereby hacking American Democracy.

ISLAMOPHOBIA

A phobia is an irrational fear. Rationally speaking out against a principle or idea one is opposed to is not a phobia.

- One may support democracy therefore oppose the theocratic rule which Sharia demands and Muslim countries end up with.

- One may believe women are equal to men and therefore oppose the idea that women are second class citizens which is at the core of Islam.

- One may believe in freedom of and from religion, and therefore oppose any system where apostasy earns a death sentence.

Thus one may oppose Islamist ideology, logically and without any 'phobia' at all.

Islamophobia is a meaningless word and often a slanderous and misleading accusation used in forms of communication reminiscent of Goebellian propaganda. One may calmly and rationally oppose any and all belief systems which by doctrine declare open war on democracy, gender equality, gays, apostates and unbelievers. That is no phobia. That is rational opposition to an offensive idea utilizing reason, logic and rhetoric.

• Like 2

hamradio--Trump Jr. responded to an email promising dirt on H. Clinton FROM Russian operative(s).  Daddy Trump said he was doing "opposition research".  One of the first things the Democrat and Republican Parties teach is how to do your job WITHOUT breaking the law.  One of the big no-nos is responding to FOREIGN AGENTS promising "dirt" on the opponent!

The first thing a researcher should do when faced with that situation is CALL THE FBI!

Did Donny Jr. call the FBI when faced with this situation?  No.  He replied to the email that promised information about H. Clinton and said "Love It!"

The idiot then posted the entire(?) email thread on Twitter!!????

Now Donny Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort can go to their tailors and get fitted for prison uniforms--or make a deal and squeal to Muellers' Committee.

Collusion has been proven; on to the next step in the Russia investigation, wherever the emails lead.  All that smoke did conceal a fire.

Posted (edited)

On second thought, I'll delete my comments and let everyone else's stand on their own merits. I don't feel like getting into a religious debate again on here, and it's not like anyone's mind is going to be changed.

My apologies to Dargo, who "Liked" my post before I got rid of it.

Edited by LawrenceA
  • Like 1

hamradio--Trump Jr. responded to an email promising dirt on H. Clinton FROM Russian operative(s).  Daddy Trump said he was doing "opposition research".  One of the first things the Democrat and Republican Parties teach is how to do your job WITHOUT breaking the law.  One of the big no-nos is responding to FOREIGN AGENTS promising "dirt" on the opponent!

The first thing a researcher should do when faced with that situation is CALL THE FBI!

Did Donny Jr. call the FBI when faced with this situation?  No.  He replied to the email that promised information about H. Clinton and said "Love It!"

The idiot then posted the entire(?) email thread on Twitter!!????

Now Donny Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort can go to their tailors and get fitted for prison uniforms--or make a deal and squeal to Muellers' Committee.

Collusion has been proven; on to the next step in the Russia investigation, wherever the emails lead.  All that smoke did conceal a fire.

What's good for the goose is...(Like Trump, has to be proven)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/dnc-ukraine-trump-material/index.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-could-face-investigation-into-ukraine-ties-if-christopher-wray-is-confirmed/article/2628480

",...the Clinton campaign “did the same thing.” The evidence? A Politico investigation showing the DNC gathered information from a Ukrainian political operative. Conveniently left out, though, is that those efforts were to expose Paul Manafort’s very problematic ties to Russia—information that was released to the public and obtained lawfully by a Ukrainian anti-corruption probe.

And that’s really the big point.

When digging for “dirt,” you should not pursue information obtained illicitly, whether by Russian hackers or Nixonian Plumbers. And if by chance you stumble across it, you do what anyone running for office should do—report it to the authorities."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/15/i-ran-oppo-research-against-donald-trump-he-has-no-idea-what-hes-talking-about-215381

• Like 1

hamradio--Collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign IS proven.  It's there in the emails Donny Jr. so thoughtfully posted on Twitter for everyone to read.  What remains to be proven is in the emails and material the emails lead to.  I'm just waiting for Donny to be subpoenaed by the Senate, House, or Mueller's Committee.  Then things should get really interesting. 

hamradio--Collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign IS proven.  It's there in the emails Donny Jr. so thoughtfully posted on Twitter for everyone to read.  What remains to be proven is in the emails and material the emails lead to.  I'm just waiting for Donny to be subpoenaed by the Senate, House, or Mueller's Committee.  Then things should get really interesting. 

Still+waiting+for+any+half+life+related+

• Like 1

ISLAMOPHOBIA

A phobia is an irrational fear. Rationally speaking out against a principle or idea one is opposed to is not a phobia.

- One may support democracy therefore oppose the theocratic rule which Sharia demands and Muslim countries end up with.

- One may believe women are equal to men and therefore oppose the idea that women are second class citizens which is at the core of Islam.

- One may believe in freedom of and from religion, and therefore oppose any system where apostasy earns a death sentence.

Thus one may oppose Islamist ideology, logically and without any 'phobia' at all.

Islamophobia is a meaningless word and often a slanderous and misleading accusation used in forms of communication reminiscent of Goebellian propaganda. One may calmly and rationally oppose any and all belief systems which by doctrine declare open war on democracy, gender equality, gays, apostates and unbelievers. That is no phobia. That is rational opposition to an offensive idea utilizing reason, logic and rhetoric.

Alright! Someone who's not a sissy or willing to sell out their own parentage just because they're terrified of Islam.

You give us hope, Latrice. 

But after all that typing, I hit "post" and then was informed that I was "not allowed" to reply to that topic!

Did you cry?

I bet you cried.

• Like 1