Sign in to follow this  
littletramplover

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions~*~

11,372 posts in this topic

I'm probably wasting this guess since it only uses two hints, but lighthouse and Central Park makes me think of "Portrait of Jennie"

You're absolutely right Venerados....now you have to continue with the game...

"Portrait of Jennie" is a personal favorite,....I've seen endlessly...I think I'll wore out the dvd!!!

You'd ask what has Michael Collins to do with the movie??.. Remember the irish bar? where David Wayne takes his friend Eben (Joseph Cotten) to eat & have a drink....and how he convinces its irish owner (Albert Sharpe) to give him free meals everyday in return for the painting Eben's going to do on the main wall of the bar? Of famous Irish patriot Michael Collins?...and that Sharpe kept making the toast (drinking beer/ale) "Up the rebels!!" or somtehing like that?....In all, painting Michael Collins with his irish rebels, secured everyday food for ur hero Eben Adams....

Wow Feaito! You got it! :)

If I was on "Who wants to be a Millionaire", you'd be my phone-a-friend for the classics!

(PS - You didn't even give me a chance to use "rubbers" or "birthday girl", etc....)

Carry on!

I'm going to intentionally pitch far wide of the plate just to elicit another clue.

The Mummy

Antar...I'm sure you know it's not The Mummy!! (chuckles)

Hint N? 7: A retired industrialist