Sign in to follow this  
bocalovestheclassics

Now Playing Magazine - August 2017 Issue

10 posts in this topic

I need to call and let them know, I did not get mine. I can no longer email them due to their changes. 

I am really going to miss this monthly magazine.

Thanks for your input. 

Boca,

Just to let you know, I had to request a replacement copy for the July issue.  Called it in on 6-22, and it arrived on 7-12.  This spanned the 4th of July weekend, so maybe yours will arrive more quickly.

In the meantime, you can go to summer.tcm.com to see the info for the Summer Under the Stars programming coming up.  I think we are still waiting for the August Now Playing newsletter e-mail as well.

The SUTS web site has fancy graphics so you have to click around to find what you want.  I'm sure most of us subscribers prefer the magazine too, but c'est la vie.

I did not get mine and I think I applied again. Whom do I contact?

God.  There used to be a toll free number for NPG, but it is not listed in the August issue.  Wouldn't help as it used to take them a month or more to get a replacement issue sent. 

Boca,

Just to let you know, I had to request a replacement copy for the July issue.  Called it in on 6-22, and it arrived on 7-12.  This spanned the 4th of July weekend, so maybe yours will arrive more quickly.

In the meantime, you can go to summer.tcm.com to see the info for the Summer Under the Stars programming coming up.  I think we are still waiting for the August Now Playing newsletter e-mail as well.

The SUTS web site has fancy graphics so you have to click around to find what you want.  I'm sure most of us subscribers prefer the magazine too, but c'est la vie.

My understanding on the email issue is that if you received a printed NPG for August, you will not get an email until the Sept. issue.

My understanding on the email issue is that if you received a printed NPG for August, you will not get an email until the Sept. issue.

Sorry I should have followed up - I did receive the Now Playing newsletter e-mail for August on Aug. 1.

I did not get mine and I think I applied again. Whom do I contact?

Try calling 1-800-826-1002 to ask for a replacement (I assume during regular business hours).  It can take quite a while to arrive though.

God.  There used to be a toll free number for NPG, but it is not listed in the August issue.  Wouldn't help as it used to take them a month or more to get a replacement issue sent. 

I believe all the functions regarding subscriptions were handled by the outside company that actually printed and distributed the magazine for TCM. Their contract with TCM probably ended with the mailing of the final issue and that number was deactivated.