Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

323 posts in this topic

Historically United States Presidents try to bring the country together in good times and bad times.

trump is unique in that he tries to divide and conquer the American people as if he was a foreign invader.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt told us that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

The current occupant of the Oval Office believes that Americans should fear all citizens and any person who is a different race or a different ethnicity or a different religion or a different political persuasion from themselves.

Maybe you can win the Electoral College with a program of BIGOTRY and HATE, but you can't lead a pluralistic Democratic Nation with Bigotry and Hate.

Either the Democracy will die from the promotion of Hate from Within or Hateful leadership, which is Unconstitutional and UN-AMERICAN, will be obliterated from the Memory of that Democracy.

• Like 2

45]7skP51mK_bigger.jpgMark HarrisVerified account @MarkHarrisNYC

More

I don't think I'll forget that Boy Scouts speech. The President of the United States is indoctrinating children into hatred.

45]Picture_24_bigger.pngTIMEVerified account @TIME

More

"Shocking abuse of children": Current and former Boy Scouts react to President Trump's Jamboree speech

http://time.com/4872107/trump-boy-scout-speech-reactions/?utm_campaign=time&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

zzczkyyze6azhtpipv6czou8gl1ebn7z-large.j

• Like 1

45]IQlKwH6p_bigger.jpgJenna JohnsonVerified account @wpjenna

More

The Boy Scouts of America are now booing Hillary Clinton as President Trump recounts his Michigan strategy and the election results.

45]v4AxUdkr_bigger.jpgRichard W. Painter@RWPUSAe

45]

The Boy Scouts is a patriotic youth organization not a Trump youth organization

He appeals for personal loyalty from the CIA, the FBI and the Attorney General. Now even the Boy Scouts. This is a threat to our democracy.

45]

More

45]

45]IQlKwH6p_bigger.jpgJenna JohnsonVerified account @wpjenna

More

President Trump at the 2017 National Scout Jamboree: "Did President Obama ever come to a Jamboree?" Boy Scouts: "Noooooooo!"

• Like 1

donald trump the big bad threat to democracy. :lol:

not once did the msm in eight years ever question the intellectual secularist methodologies of barack hussein obama but of course, they were and are his closet supporters....

when obama who had been asserting a personal opposition to same-sex marriage, undergo rigorous examination for his 2012 reversal by the same msm that now daily demonizes donald trump???

he did not! therefore they are worthless hypocrites.

"they are to be ignored." -spock, 3rd year ep 'spectre of the gun'

:)

donald trump the big bad threat to democracy. :lol:

not once did the msm in eight years ever question the intellectual secularist methodologies of barack hussein obama but of course, they were and are his closet supporters....

when obama who had been asserting a personal opposition to same-sex marriage, undergo rigorous examination for his 2012 reversal by the same msm that now daily demonizes donald trump???

he did not! therefore they are worthless hypocrites.

"they are to be ignored." -spock, 3rd year ep 'spectre of the gun'

What are you ranting about here? Yes, Trump is a threat to our democracy, by his actions during the campaign and since taking office. What Obama has to do with this, or Same-sex marriage, I dont understand. Nor does it seem you do either.

45]

45]IRP0kO2u_bigger.jpgDan DiamondVerified account @ddiamond

More

If you’re just waking up, incredible story about Trump White House reportedly threatening Alaska for Murkowski vote. http://bit.ly/2h4JlNK

DFucI4PV0AA3EMM.jpg

Extortion

Threats

Blackmail

This behavior is more characteristic or fitting to Al Capone and his Mob in 1920's Chicago, than in a modern-day US Presidency.

The Hate of Trump is holding not just the Americans living in Alaska hostage, but it's symbolically holding all Americans in Hostage to his abject disregard for the laws of our democracy and his desire to put his own personal interests ahead of those of all Americans.

• Like 2

45]kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

More

Senator @lisamurkowski of the Great State of Alaska really let the Republicans, and our country, down yesterday. Too bad!

45]dKF3rHso_bigger.jpgGabriel DebenedettiVerified account @gdebenedetti

More

Gabriel Debenedetti Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Again, Murkowski isn't up for re-election until 2022 and she's already lost one primary challenge, and kept her seat anyway via write-in...

Threats and Intimidation-- When will Donald Trump learn that you don't run the federal government in a democracy like s self-serving bankrupt-rewarding dodgy real estate company.

• Like 3

Threats and Intimidation-- When will Donald Trump learn that you don't run the federal government in a democracy like s self-serving bankrupt-rewarding dodgy real estate company.

I don't know.  Hopefully AFTER he learns that "Buy American" DOESN'T mean products built by American headquartered companies in their China and Viet Nam located factories.  Like HIS.

Sepiatone

• Like 2

What are you ranting about here? Yes, Trump is a threat to our democracy, by his actions during the campaign and since taking office. What Obama has to do with this, or Same-sex marriage, I dont understand. Nor does it seem you do either.

oh, I well understand...

these are the same people, arturo, who failed to hold their precious obama to the same standards they now require from donald trump and that is hypocrisy.

they fault trump minute by minute, microsecond from microsecond and they did not take that tact with obama....

because they are all integrity-less dishonest liberals just like the democrat politicians they have favored for more than 50 years.

why shouldn't old school americans obstinately support trump?

the american television news media and print media has obstinately favored liberalism and democrats unapologetically, the journalistic tenet of objectivity having been discarded decades ago...and they wonder why that segment of America they have long sided against has empowered donald trump??? :huh:

msm: "is it possible that americans can vote in such a way?"

"yes, when they've been driven too far." -leo genn, quo vadis

american liberalism started this war of nerves and true americans are gonna finish it.

"they drew first blood." -sylvester stallone

oh, I well understand...

these are the same people, arturo, who failed to hold their precious obama to the same standards they now require from donald trump and that is hypocrisy.

What a joke!  If Obama did even one of the vile things that Trump does on a daily basis they would have been screaming blue bloody murder.  You really are living in an alternate universe.

• Like 3

What a joke!  If Obama did even one of the vile things that Trump does on a daily basis they would have been screaming blue bloody murder.  You really are living in an alternate universe.

Make that PARALLEL  universe.  The only "alternate" or "alternative" things his ilk likes are FACTS.  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 1

but you are overlooking the obvious difference.

in 2008 and 2012, obama ran as this imaginary everyman secularist messiah.

in 2016 no phony facades from trump. he just ran as trump.

common humanity will almost always surely detect the difference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"may I say, gentlemen, that I also had the oppurtinity to observe your counterparts.

they were cruel, arrogant, brutal and treacherous. the very flower of humanity....I for one found them quite refreshing."  -spock, 2nd year ep 'mirror, mirror'

:D

NipkowDisc--You haven't been paying attention to Trump's shaming of Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Twitter or Trump's attempts to make Mueller resign--Trump is getting LOTS of blowback and warnings to leave Sessions alone from REPUBLICAN Senators.  From Sen. Lindsay Graham (South Carolina); "There will be holy Hell to pay if Sessions is fired".  In a choice between loyalty to Trump, who is trolling his first Senatorial political ally, and Sessions, who was a Senator from Alabama for 20 some years, my bet is conservatives will choose to support Sessions.  Trump is losing his base, especially his Southern base--and Trump is too heedless/stupid to care.

The quote about being "cruel, arrogant, brutal, and treacherous" fits Trump's behavior to a T.

• Like 2

Nip:

As James Brown said : Give it up or Turn it loose--

President Obama is history; it's time you faced the facts of today and reality.

Trump is a self-destructing cannonball, who won't even let his own advisors and party help him.

Now he's carrying on a public Hate campaign against his own Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his own Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

His behavior in the last 6 months is not just unpresidential;it's uncivilized.

I don't know how much longer the Republican Party is going to put up with it, but, as the American public demands action, the party may have no choice.

• Like 2

NipkowDisc--You haven't been paying attention to Trump's shaming of Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Twitter or Trump's attempts to make Mueller resign--Trump is getting LOTS of blowback and warnings to leave Sessions alone from REPUBLICAN Senators.  From Sen. Lindsay Graham (South Carolina); "There will be holy Hell to pay if Sessions is fired".  In a choice between loyalty to Trump, who is trolling his first Senatorial political ally, and Sessions, who was a Senator from Alabama for 20 some years, my bet is conservatives will choose to support Sessions.  Trump is losing his base, especially his Southern base--and Trump is too heedless/stupid to care.

I can understand donny's feelings. sessions was too quick to recuse himself. but I agree, donny should just let sessions stew for awhile.

NipkowDisc--AG Sessions serves the American people, NOT TRUMP.  If Trump wants to fire Sessions, FIRE him and take the political consequences.  By ONLY attacking Sessions on Twitter, Trump shows his lack of toughness.  Republican Senators and Representatives are increasingly coming to view Trump as a Twittering, toothless tiger--his Tweets are worse than his actions.

• Like 1

I can understand donny's feelings. sessions was too quick to recuse himself. but I agree, donny should just let sessions stew for awhile.

Stew--LMREO

Jeff Sessions owns the Southern Connservative members of Congress-- Plus the loyalty of all the Republican Senators who have served with him from all over the country.

You got a short memory - - Jeff Sessions brought his own pack of conservatives to the Trump candidacy and gave it political legitimacy when it had none.

If Sessions goes-- he's going to take the marbles of the fundamental conservative support with him.

That's why Trump is trying to publicly humiliate him and force him to resign because Trump is afraid to fire him.

Stewing indeed! LOL

• Like 3