Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

628 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

A Norwegian Response to drumpf's racist rants about how he preferred immigrants from white Norway and

not from black African ********* countries.

• Like 1

This doesn't mean JEB is thinking of taking one last shot in 2020,

does it? Oh please, say no.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jakeem said:

56 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Keith Boykin Retweeted Eugene Scott

Glad you noted this was another Trump attack targeted at black lawmakers, not just Democrats in general.

When you're 71 you don't change as much as you just get more so the same thing.

drumpf's core supporters who are still standing and will always stand with him have the same thing in common with him.

#SAVE US

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

New: @realDonaldTrump is expected to sign a national security memorandum tomorrow establishing a "National Vetting Center" aimed at improving vetting of those looking to enter the US, per 2 administration officials

Why does this remind me of the Nuremberg Race Laws of Hitler's Third Reich?

These laws prohibited Jews from marrying or having sexual relations with persons of German or related blood, i.e "aryan".

The Nuremberg Race Laws  of 1935 were intended to strip Jews of  their citizenship, disenfranchise them and to make anti-Semitism a legal concept.

#Save US!

A Norwegian Response to drumpf's racist rants about how he preferred immigrants from white Norway and not from black African ********* countries.

LOVE that! So glad they pinpointed Corporations over People. The individual, personal aspects prevalent in our society denigrates social community-cars, phones, media, etc.

I spent an hour talking to an African immigrant the other day who is raising his family of 5 kids-all US born. He has a minimum wage job typically held by students or retired people. Unlike most who take this job who text and eat during their shift, he takes the job seriously and brings dignity to his daily work. He is struggling with his teens who have completely embraced US culture, learning all the blaming catch phrases to get out of school & work in general. He is appalled by what is acceptable behaviour here. He said, "Do you think I WANTED to leave my homeland, my ancestral home, my extended family to come here? Of course not, I was forced to leave because to stay was far more dangerous. Being thrown into such a foreign culture just presents a different struggle."

I think we are very lucky to have these hard working, high morality immigrants coming into our country, no matter what color.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jakeem said:

My prayers and best wishes are with the family of Edwin Jackson, a wonderful young man whose life was so senselessly taken. @Colts

8:37 AM - 6 Feb 2018

40 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Bears repeating: he's cherry picking certain incidents to further push his anti-immigration agenda. Neo Nazi and white supremacist groups such as Atomwaffen have been suspected of several murders in the last year, none of which have deemed to warrant a presidential response.

"Holy smoke a land sakes alive, I never thought this could happen to me"--

drumpf saying something kind and human and compassionate about a black NFL football player?

Well this guy's got a hierarchy of bigoted hate and he has to drop one to pick up on the other.

What a jerk!

#SaveUS!

4 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

A Norwegian Response to drumpf's racist rants about how he preferred immigrants from white Norway and not from black African ********* countries.

LOVE that! So glad they pinpointed Corporations over People. The individual, personal aspects prevalent in our society denigrates social community-cars, phones, media, etc.

I spent an hour talking to an African immigrant the other day who is raising his family of 5 kids-all US born. He has a minimum wage job typically held by students or retired people. Unlike most who take this job who text and eat during their shift, he takes the job seriously and brings dignity to his daily work. He is struggling with his teens who have completely embraced US culture, learning all the blaming catch phrases to get out of school & work in general. He is appalled by what is acceptable behaviour here. He said, "Do you think I WANTED to leave my homeland, my ancestral home, my extended family to come here? Of course not, I was forced to leave because to stay was far more dangerous. Being thrown into such a foreign culture just presents a different struggle."

I think we are very lucky to have these hard working, high morality immigrants coming into our country, no matter what color.

I wonder if such an immigrant would have meet the requirements of the Canadian immigration system.

I guess the Canadians are a racist people for having a merit based legal immigration system.  

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Seig heil, drumpf

anyone should be able to figure out he said that just to **** off democrats and the msm.

:lol:

"pretty good, pretty good." -charles bronson, chato's land

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

anyone should be able to figure out he said that just to **** off democrats and the msm.

:lol:

"pretty good, pretty good." -charles bronson, chato's land

Yeah, and ironically coming from the same idiot who during his SOTU address gave lip-service to the thought of "working together for the common good".

Nip, sorry dude, but your man-child-in-chief constantly gives signs of being a freakin' idiot.

And geeeee, I sure hope I'm not being "traitorous" by saying this.

AND which reminds me here...I was just thinking about much Orwell would have appreciated the idiot's little Ohio speech yesterday by linking dissenting opinions from his own to that of being a "traitor".

AND speaking of "irony" here, isn't it "funny" how in a case such as this you won't see or hear his dumbazzed base bringing up Mr. Orwell and the thoughts conveyed in his novel 1984 about how government officials twist the language to suit their needs and agenda?! Yeah, "funny", ain't it.

Yep, think about THAT Mr. "he only said that to tick-off Democrats and the MSM" here.

(...well, that is IF you even possess the ABILITY to actually "think" that is...and something of which the more I read of your "thoughts" around here, I've unfortunately come to question the possibility of)

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I wonder if such an immigrant would have meet the requirements of the Canadian immigration system.

I guess the Canadians are a racist people for having a merit based legal immigration system.  

We have more immigrants of colour than you can imagine.  And people bring their families over too.

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

We have more immigrants of colour than you can imagine.  And people bring their families over too.

Of course the Canadian merit-based immigration system isn't racist.    I was making a joke to all the cry-baby illegal immigrant activist that if the USA was to have a similar system it would be racist by default.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified accou@realDonaldTrump

“My view is that not only has Trump been vindicated in the last several weeks about the mishandling of the Dossier and the lies about the Clinton/DNC Dossier, it shows that he’s been victimized. He’s been victimized by the Obama Administration who were using all sorts of agencies, not just the FBI & DOJ, now the State Department to dig up dirt on him in the days leading up to the Election. Comey had conversations with Donald Trump, which I don't believe were accurate...he leaked information (corrupt)."

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch on @FoxNews

1:34 PM - 10 Feb 2018

A hateful, but still a pathetically desperate cry for help.

3 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Nancy Pelosi Retweeted Donald J. Trump

There really is a tweet for everything. Note: #TrumpBudget cuts health care funding, including Medicaid.

3 minutes ago, jakeem said:
From May 7, 2015:

I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.

Plus drumpf plans to cut prescription benefits for seniors on Medicare.

I wonder how drumpf would feel if he couldn't afford his Propecia prescription for hair loss.

According to doctors, old men taking Propecia can experience erectile dysfunction, as well as loss of libido.

Now we all know how much drumpf LOVES his weird hair. Or just hates that gigantic bald spot on the back of his head that we all saw last weak when he was trying to board Air Force One.

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Following the school shooting in Florida, it seems that Trump's strategy is to lie low and wait until Americans shift focus to some other topic

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/as-shooting-survivors-beg-for-action-trump-opts-to-lie-low.html?utm_campaign=nym&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

VeZMShPx?format=jpg&name=600x314

Kind of like the way Chicago's Top Gangster Al Capone was lying low at his Palatial Florida Estate

after The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre,  February 14th 1929.

Well, we can look for drumpf soon to be lying low at his Palatial Florida Estate after the day after St. Valentine's Day Shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida, February 15th 2017.

5 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump's budget seeks to cut all funding from a program that provides heating assistance subsidies to low-income families in cold-weather states.

https://www.axios.com/trump-seeks-to-cut-heating-assistance-program--64f551d2-a72a-4914-b26f-cfcda993882d.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

EhrPCMTm?format=jpg&name=600x314

Maybe he really does believe in global warming.

• Haha 2

“The Snake”: Donald Trump brings back his favorite anti-immigrant fable at CPAC

Trump returns to his core message: immigrants want to kill you.

"....Time and again, when Trump is in front of friendly audiences — whether it’s a group of police officers on Long Island or a group of conservative activists at CPAC — he gives speeches about how immigrants are subhuman and violent, and that America needs sufficiently ruthless and violent law enforcement officers to fight against them effectively.

It’s an incredibly dangerous thing to have people going around on the street believing.

But that doesn’t appear to bother the president much. After all, he gets the applause.,....

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/23/17044744/trump-snake-speech-cpac

:mellow: