Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

616 posts in this topic

Threats and Intimidation-- When will Donald Trump learn that you don't run the federal government in a democracy like s self-serving bankrupt-rewarding dodgy real estate company.

NEVER. LOL!

• Like 1

As they used to say during the Watergate era, Trump is letting Blowregard

twist slowly in the wind. I have no doubt that Donny is getting a kick out of

slowly grinding down Sessions by daily humiliations and seeing how long

Jeffy will take it. 

• Like 1

As they used to say during the Watergate era, Trump is letting Blowregard

twist slowly in the wind. I have no doubt that Donny is getting a kick out of

slowly grinding down Sessions by daily humiliations and seeing how long

Jeffy will take it. 

Like a basket of snakes eating themselves alive.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving crowd.

• Like 3

Like a basket of snakes eating themselves alive.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving crowd.

That's about the size of it. Of course there is infighting in all

administrations, but as usual, Donny MAGA has taken it to

a new, low, level. Looks like Blowregard didn't know Trump

as well as he thought he did and now he's learning the hard

way. Poor little baby.

• Like 1

Amid the Blaring Headlines, Routine Reports of Hate-Fueled Violence-

Documenting Hate’s catalogue of incidents captures the seeming ordinariness of many of them.

".........The specter of hate incidents and crimes — some of them fueled by the nastiness of the 2016 presidential campaign — felt white hot months ago. The issue remained high-profile as several horrific murders — a South Asian immigrant slain in Kansas City, a homeless black man butchered near Times Square in New York — generated outrage and national news coverage.

Documenting Hate, an effort by a coalition of news organizations, has sought to sustain a focus on incidents and crimes of racial or religious or sexual prejudice even as the temperature around the issue rises or falls. One of the truths the effort has laid bare is that such crimes are so commonplace that they can seem an almost ordinary part of the fabric of life in America...

https://www.propublica.org/article/amid-the-blaring-headlines-routine-reports-of-hate-fueled-violence?utm_campaign=sprout&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1501181658

Almost enough for a desk calendar.

• Like 3

Almost enough for a desk calendar.

LOL. Christmas gift? Someone should be working on it!!!!

• Like 2

Speaking of Hate:

Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci called White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus a "**** paranoid schizophrenic"

There are expletive laden shots at Steve Bannon and the Department of Justice.

Source--CNN, a televised interview by Wolf Blitzer with CNN reporter Ryan Lizza.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited For Language
  • Like 3

Speaking of Hate:

Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci called White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus a "**** paranoid schizophrenic"

There are expletive laden shots at Steve Bannon and the Department of Justice.

Source--CNN, a televised interview by Wolf Blitzer with CNN reporter Ryan Lizza.

Trump's Enforcer is Scaramucci, playing the Frank Nitti role.

He has given a public media interview as a top White House aide using language that is suitable for a back alley or barroom brawl.

As Lindsey Graham said today in reference to Jeff Sessions--if the president doesn't want him, then he ought to fire him.

I don't understand why it is necessary for Trump to have all of this hateful and uncivilized public theater concerning his top White House aides. He should just adroitly handle his Personnel matters and get on with the real business of the job.

It almost looks as though Trump has some kind of a sadistic enjoyment from publicly humiliating these people.

Last Friday people were feeling sorry for Sean Spicer. That was only a week ago. Today it looks as though Spicey got the best of that deal.

Trump is turning The West Wing into the Roman Colosseum.

• Like 3

in 2016 no phony facades from trump. he just ran as trump.

:D

Who everybody KNEW wasn't ANY kind of "everyman", but IS as secular as they come! 

He'll only allude  to any kind of religious leanings when he sees it as a good PR move.  As with damn near anything ELSE he does.

Sepiatone

• Like 2

Trump's Enforcer is Scaramucci, playing the Frank Nitti role.

He has given a public media interview as a top White House aide using language that is suitable for a back alley or barroom brawl.

As Lindsey Graham said today in reference to Jeff Sessions--if the president doesn't want him, then he ought to fire him.

I don't understand why it is necessary for Trump to have all of this hateful and uncivilized public theater concerning his top White House aides. He should just adroitly handle his Personnel matters and get on with the real business of the job.

It almost looks as though Trump has some kind of a sadistic enjoyment from publicly humiliating these people.

Last Friday people were feeling sorry for Sean Spicer. That was only a week ago. Today it looks as though Spicey got the best of that deal.

Trump is turning The West Wing into the Roman Colosseum.

and America loves it. we gotta fighter! :D it is only the msm, the loser democrats and the hillary sour grapers who are upset all the time and keep trying to subliminally plant the notion in every american's head that the sky is falling...

and scaramucci aka 'the mooch'. where did they get that from? that schtootz colbert? that is why the solid old school america feels the way they do about a news media that has been taking one side for 50 years. 

call it what you will. the revenge of the archie bunker white guy. we just love our enegized donny trump.

:P  :lol:

and America loves it. we gotta fighter! :D it is only the msm, the loser democrats and the hillary sour grapers who are upset all the time and keep trying to subliminally plant the notion in every american's head that the sky is falling...

and scaramucci aka 'the mooch'. where did they get that from? that schtootz colbert? that is why the solid old school america feels the way they do about a news media that has been taking one side for 50 years. 

call it what you will. the revenge of the archie bunker white guy. we just love our enegized donny trump.

:P  :lol:

Well at least you admit you're a racist,  homophobe,   since that is what Archie Bunker was.    BTW,  Bunker wasn't the hero of the show,  but instead the butt of most of the jokes because he was the joke.    

• Like 3

BTW,  Bunker wasn't the hero of the show,  but instead the butt of most of the jokes because he was the joke.    

of course he was. norman lear's pet middle class white working man stereotype. and who was it who demonized stereotypes?

the chronically hypocritical liberal.

we're not dumb out here, jamesjazzguitar. like you said, trump will sign anything and then proclaim victory. was obama any different?

here's what I predict might happen. mccain will return thinking that within the next 2 weeks he can suggest some payback from senate democrats for his betrayal. I take the long view. it was after all mccain who's vote enabled the debate but he knew from the start he was gonna undercut his own party last nite. now what could happen when schtootz mccain sees there will be no compromise gestures from senate democrats who are gonna protect aca at all costs for the sake of their frickin' obama legacy, mccain will look incredibly stupid and like a sell-out...

then there will be another vote but next time mccain, who will have gotten his mind right, will vote the way he shoulda voted last nite.

:)

of course he was. norman lear's pet middle class white working man stereotype. and who was it who demonized stereotypes?

we're not dumb out here, jamesjazzguitar. like you said, trump will sign anything and then proclaim victory. was obama any different?

here's what I predict might happen. mccain will return thinking that within the next 2 weeks he can suggest some payback from senate democrats for his betrayal. I take the long view. it was after all mccain who's vote enabled the debate but he knew from the start he was gonna undercut his own party last nite. now what could happen when schtootz mccain sees there will be no compromise gestures from senate democrats who are gonna protect aca at all costs for the sake of their frickin' obama legacy, mccain will look incredibly stupid and like a sell-out...

then there will be another vote but next time mccain, who will have gotten his mind right, will vote the way he shoulda voted last nite.

So, glad you are not running the country.  Trump runs a close second when it comes to idiotic policy.

• Like 2

So, glad you are not running the country.  Trump runs a close second when it comes to idiotic policy.

LOL!

So now you wish to talk policy?    Sorry,  but I'm not going to discuss policy with someone that post "the revenge of the archie bunker white guy".      Nope.

• Like 2

There WONT be another vote. At least on this bill. The next one will need 60 votes, not 50. Not possible unless some compromise with Dems........

• Like 1

45]

45]

45]dUwmpzpA_bigger.jpgJoe ScarboroughVerified account @JoeNBC

More

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Tommy Vietor

I hope every law enforcement organization has the good sense to immediately condemn the president encouraging the abuse of those arrested.

Though the president is either ignorant or contemptuous of basic constitutional rights, in America even the arrested are presumed innocent.or

First the Boy Scouts had to condemn the president's speech and now police commissioners across America will have to do the same.

• Like 1

I think that Tony's the mooch nickname goes back a number of years.

Not very flattering for sure. The cheapskate who always tried to

mooch off his friends. Lear made fun of the meat head as well, though

not as much as he did of Archibald. I don't think Archie was any more

of a stereotype than Maude was. 

As if cops need any further encouragement to rough people up

when they feel like it. Sure.

• Like 1

I think that Tony's the mooch nickname goes back a number of years.

Not very flattering for sure. The cheapskate who always tried to

mooch off his friends. Lear made fun of the meat head as well, though

not as much as he did of Archibald. I don't think Archie was any more

of a stereotype than Maude was. 

As if cops need any further encouragement to rough people up

when they feel like it. Sure.

What specific traits did Maude have as a stereotype?       Ok,  bitterness towards her ex-husband which is a common stereotype of a scorned women,  cheated on by her husband,   but to me that isn't close to the stereotype Archie,  as a white, racist,  homophobic,  hater of anyone not like him,  not very intelligent,  conservative. 

• Like 1

What specific traits did Maude have as a stereotype?       Ok,  bitterness towards her ex-husband which is a common stereotype of a scorned women,  cheated on by her husband,   but to me that isn't close to the stereotype Archie,  as a white, racist,  homophobic,  hater of anyone not like him,  not very intelligent,  conservative.

Maude was the stereotypical Bleeding Heart Liberal, the polar opposite of Archie Bunker.

I didn't mean her personal life, but her politics. She was the stereotypical

affluent suburban liberal, probably holding a McGovern fund raiser at

her house. The theme song was fairly good. And then there's...Maude.

• Like 1