Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

616 posts in this topic

conservatives have tried to do something that usually comes hard to most human beings...to see farther than the end of their noses...

That's funny, since in my experience I've always found the opposite to be true.

• Like 2

That's funny, since in my experience I've always found the opposite to be true.

I am speaking of general conservative thought and not evangelical theological thought.

Teddy Roosevelt had the Square Deal.

Franklin Roosevelt had the New Deal.

Harry Truman had the Fair Deal.

Now today Donald Trump has THE HATE DEAL.

* Transgender Americans aren't good enough to serve in the military.

** Violent RACIST groups like The neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist organizations are good people.

And now this Sam Clovis, Trump's choice for chief scientist at the

US Department of Agriculture, says same-sex marriage can lead to pedophilia - - and implies that gay people have a choice for their sexual orientation and that they are more inclined to sex crimes than non -gay people.

*** Clovis along with Trump are both proponents and strong supporters of the birther theory-- A racist hate conspiracy against President Obama, which claimed that he was not a Natural Born American citizen.

Where will this hate end?-- well last Saturday a week ago it ended in the deaths of three innocent American citizens.

No one is safe with people enabling white domestic terrorism and targeting hatred against groups of innocent Americans--

Especially when it's coming from high up in the American government.

Can you expect anything else from someone who looks like that?????????????

Can you expect anything else from someone who looks like that?????????????

I expect reason from even so blind an opposition. :P  :lol:

the left would never argue that opposition to the notion that people who wanted to engage in sex with innocent children was a prejudice, now would they???

and yet the same was once true of homosexuality. the conservative rationale is simply this...

one thing can lead to another. conservatives have tried to do something that usually comes hard to most human beings...to see farther than the end of their noses...

and the other side is trying equally as hard not to.

culpable blindness can lead to terribly misguided thinking and future irreparable harm.

today many things are deemed or dubbed to be prejudices. perhaps tomorrow it will be the desire to engage in sex with children.

can it be assured beyond all possibility that it cannot ever occur???

Maybe you should take all of that money that you are going to save on studying and combating climate change and put it into studies of how homosexuals become pedophiles.   What a maroon.

• Like 3

Trump supporting and enabling white supremacists.

(This photo shows you all you need to know about

Donald Trump, birther extraordinaire.)

LOL. A picture is worth a thousand words.............:D

I didn't mean her personal life, but her politics. She was the stereotypical

affluent suburban liberal, probably holding a McGovern fund raiser at

her house. The theme song was fairly good. And then there's...Maude.

I came across an episode while channel surfing this wknd. It hasnt aged well.

I never cared for Maude. I thought it was too politically programmed.

But Norman Lear's All in the Family holds up, not just well, but feels exceedingly current everytime I see it.

I just heard that Donald Trump is afraid to go to the Kennedy Honors because Norman Lear is going to be there.

Lear has already stated that he's going to boycott the White House reception for the Kennedy honorees.

But you really can't blame Trump for not wanting to sit next to the creator of Archie Bunker. LOL

• Like 2

I never cared for Maude. I thought it was too politically programmed.

But Norman Lear's All in the Family holds up, not just well, but feels exceedingly current everytime I see it.

I just heard that Donald Trump is afraid to go to the Kennedy Honors because Norman Lear is going to be there.

Lear has already stated that he's going to boycott the White House reception for the Kennedy honorees.

But you really can't blame Trump for not wanting to sit next to the creator of Archie Bunker. LOL

LOL. I'll be surprised if all the honorees show up.........

Yeah, even at the time, Maude never measured up to the original I thought. Even less so now.

I expect reason from even so blind an opposition. :P  :lol:

And how do you explain heterosexual pedophilia, Nip???

• Like 1

I don't think I've seen it since the early 1980s. And those awful

full length robes she wore. Yikes. I'm not surprised it hasn't aged

very well as a comedy, but it probably would be interesting to

students of 1970s political culture, at least as far as any TV show

can be.

I don't think I've seen it since the early 1980s. And those awful

full length robes she wore. Yikes. I'm not surprised it hasn't aged

very well as a comedy, but it probably would be interesting to

students of 1970s political culture, at least as far as any TV show

can be.

Yes, her horrible wardrobe! I hated her neighbors too. The show lost something when Florida left for Good Times! I lost interest after that...

Carol Burnett did a funny take off on it. I think it was called MUD! :D

Yes, her horrible wardrobe! I hated her neighbors too. The show lost something when Florida left for Good Times! I lost interest after that...

Carol Burnett did a funny take off on it. I think it was called MUD! :D

Yeah, the neighbors were a pain, though Arthur the conservative

was kind of funny. He'd probably be considered a RINO today.

Florida tried to keep Maude closer to reality, but it didn't take

that often. Okay, I can no longer resist.

I expect reason from even so blind an opposition. :P:lol:

And where is the reason of this Clovis goon, that gay marriage leads to pedophilia. In this country, marriage is between two consenting adults. Same sex marriage is now the law of the land, while pedophilia, whether opposite sex or same sex, is illegal.

• Like 2

And where is the reason of this Clovis goon, that gay marriage leads to pedophilia. In this country, marriage is between two consenting adults. Same sex marriage is now the law of the land, while pedophilia, whether opposite sex or same sex, is illegal.

Don't expect your comment to get a "like" from Nip, Arturo. He thinks the same way as Clovis.

It's as goofy as saying heterosexual relations will lead to bestiality.  The guy is a maroon.  And incapable of learning anything he reads here and changing.

Yeah, the neighbors were a pain, though Arthur the conservative

was kind of funny. He'd probably be considered a RINO today.

Florida tried to keep Maude closer to reality, but it didn't take

that often. Okay, I can no longer resist.

LMREO!!! The series did cover some hot button issues. Like Maude's abortion (which caused such an uproar they never re-ran it and I doubt it was shown in syndication either).

And how do you explain heterosexual pedophilia, Nip???

I would simply maintain that pedophilia is far more likely as a byproduct of homosexuality than heterosexuality...

but I certainly would agree that they're gay men who would never touch a child anymore than a straight man would.

but what is being culpably ignored and dismissed away is this simple fact of reality...

human civilization was largely propogated as a result of heterosexuality and for the sake of changing sexual norms and political correctness that great truth is now being quashed.

quashing never leads to truth but rather suppression.

45]catonhead_bigger.jpegRex HuppkeVerified account @RexHuppke

More

Tonight we saw a very different President Trump in that he was six days older than he was when he described some Nazis as "fine people."

Central Park 5/ Birther

This isn't Bannon's opinion - - Bannon's been out o favor for weeks and now Bannon's gone. This is pure Trump-- some of the white supremacist are good people, fine people for Trump because he identifies with them.

Remember this is a man who made his public reputation on campaigning to send five innocent young black boys to prison, and then publicly denigrating and demeaning the first black president.

Not to mention the 1970s Nixon Justice Department racial discrimination suit against him for housing discrimination.

Trump's got a record on race hatred-- and that's it.

• Like 1

LMREO!!! The series did cover some hot button issues. Like Maude's abortion (which caused such an uproar they never re-ran it and I doubt it was shown in syndication either).

I remember a bit about the controversy about Maude's abortion. I guess

there must be some fans out there if they decided to release a DVD.

It had it's moments. I'd love to see the Burnett parody again....The wardrobe alone would be worth some laughs! WHO dressed like that? Even then?

I would simply maintain that pedophilia is far more likely as a byproduct of homosexuality than heterosexuality...

but I certainly would agree that they're gay men who would never touch a child anymore than a straight man would.

but what is being culpably ignored and dismissed away is this simple fact of reality...

human civilization was largely propogated as a result of heterosexuality and for the sake of changing sexual norms and political correctness that great truth is now being quashed.

quashing never leads to truth but rather suppression.

If as you say, there is a God, and God is perfect, and God created humans, and if God is perfect, he makes no mistakes. And if God created some people Gay, that's not a mistake. And if God is love, he loves everyone. So why should some people, religions even. take it upon themselves to Hate a creation of God? Live and let live.....this is what God created and wanted.

It had it's moments. I'd love to see the Burnett parody again....The wardrobe alone would be worth some laughs! WHO dressed like that? Even then?

It was a popular show for a few years in the 1970s, so somebody must

have been watching. Yeah, those clothes she wore. That's what should

have been burned instead of bras. I don't think I've ever seen the Carol

Burnett takeoff. Have to check YT.

It was a popular show for a few years in the 1970s, so somebody must

have been watching. Yeah, those clothes she wore. That's what should

have been burned instead of bras. I don't think I've ever seen the Carol

Burnett takeoff. Have to check YT.

Let me know if you find it on youtube. It was hilarious. The wig, the clothes! I think the show was on 7 seasons or close to that. It was popular at the time.........