Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

1,318 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

When you inherit 400 million dollars, you probably don't know or have much empathy for the poor.

We should be expanding access to birth control and when that fails abortions (paid for by the government), instead of welfare programs. 

• Thanks 2

Pennsylvania police investigating threatening letters sent to minorities

signed 'Donald and his Crew'

......''Dear Non-U.S. Citizens,” the letter begins. “Due to the our recently elected president, Donald Trump, and his amazing changes, there is now a law against filthy nutheads like yourself living in our country.”

The letter continues by saying the residents will be evicted from their homes at “9 a.m. tomorrow afternoon,” but “Donald and his crew think its best if you pack ur bags tonight and don’t say goodbye to any1.”

The letter then threatens that if the residents are not in “New Mexico (city)” then they will “1. Put u up for adoption” and “2. Execute u and ur kidos.”

The letter also suggests the recipients get jobs at McDonald's, Denny’s or as legal prostitutes, the newspaper reported.

It is signed “Sincerely, Donald and his Crew, specifically Mike Pence.”

It also includes a “#MAGA,” referencing Trump’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

Students at local Strath Haven High School are reportedly suspected of writing the threats

and separately posing for a photo wearing Ku Klux Klan hoods, ABC 6 News reported. The two incidents may be linked.........

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/422320-pa-high-school-students-allegedly-sent-racist-threats-donald-and-his

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

We should be expanding access to birth control and when that fails abortions (paid for by the government), instead of welfare programs. 

The wonderful thing about Planned Parenthood is that it's really a major source for Women's Healthcare in America.

It's ubiquitous and reasonably priced for women who do not have Healthcare.

4 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The wonderful thing about Planned Parenthood is that it's really a major source for Women's Healthcare in America.

It's ubiquitous and reasonably priced for women who do not have Healthcare.

Yes,  Planned Parenthood is a great organization.     I donate to it and highly encourage others do as well.

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump's former secretary of state says he's a "moron."

Trump's former communications director says he's a liar.

Trump's former black adviser says he's a racist.

Trump's former lawyer says he's a criminal.

And Trump's defense secretary resigns in protest.

They know him best.

Apparently, to know him is not to love him.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Even President Ronald Reagan tried for 8 years to build a Border Wall, or Fence, and was unable to do so. Others also have tried. We will get it done, one way or the other!

7:38 AM - 21 Dec 2018

When you see outright lies and stupidities like this one, the only conclusion I can come to is that this person needs to be taken away in a straitjacket or that he is so convinced of the validity of what he is saying --

whether it's true or not--

that he is as dangerous as the perpetrator of The Holocaust.

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Seems like ALL my military contacts worried about an unconstrained President Trump taking a baseball bat to national security strategy to divert attention, or for whatever motivates him. Two former four stars just told me “Widespread concern,”“We are on very dangerous ground.”

FYI-- With Trump in the Oval Office we've been on Dangerous Ground worldwide for nearly 2 years.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

WOW. Howell Raines (former ex editor of The New York Times on Chris Hayes' show) says he reads the Mattis letter as a historic document written by a military scholar indicating that Donald Trump is a treasonous president, not to mention totally “unhinged.”

UNHINGED

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

If we survive, this will be the most fun chapter in American history for high school students, particularly the boys.

In fact it could bring back an interest in American history.

Can you just imagine the students acting out some of these ridiculous scenarios of the last 2 years.

But there was nothing funny about Charlottesville or all of the racist rhetoric launched from the White House.

In a way it will be a positive lesson for a lot of young people to see that there's no future in xenophobic bigotry or hatred.

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

san fransicko is hardly indicative of the rest of America.

:P

Wall-Street has had enough of the clown Trump and how he is dealing with China and other economic matters. 

Trump is a failure.  

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, jakeem said:

NBC News confirms this is Jakelin Ameí Rosmery Caal Maquin, the 7 year old girl who died in Border Patrol custody.

Image result for Jakelin Ameí Rosmery Caal Maquin

On 12/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Jacob Soboroff

Remember this girl, Jakelin Maquin. Remember her face. Remember the inhumanity of Trump & his co-conspirators who not only don’t care about her death, they think her death offers a talking point for why migrants should stay away from America.

Vaya con Dios.

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Breaking News: Angry over a rebuke by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, President Trump told administration officials that he would force Mattis out by Jan. 1

President Trump, with Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, left, during a briefing in October.

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump keeps butting heads with administration officials who tell him the things he wants to do are illegal. Future officials will be selected for their willingness to say that those things are legal.

DvHaWN9X0AETChU.jpg

9 minutes ago, jakeem said:

This Breitbart headline is meant to attack Susan Rice and maybe Democrats generally ... but a lot of Republicans have been saying this exact thing for three years.

DvMldNcX4AA-Upc.jpg

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Trump doing more to undermine national security than any foreign adversary

-Susan Rice

......"If our national security decision-making process were even minimally functional, there would have been a carefully devised plan to execute moves, including wrongheaded ones,” she writes.

Trump tweeted on Sunday that the withdraw from Syria will be "slow & highly coordinated."

Rice in the op-ed went on to accuse Trump’s national security adviser, John Bolton, of cutting out key Defense officials from major decisions and leaving “crucial positions” vacant.

Rice said Trump “has dealt the death blow to effective policymaking.”

“The president couldn’t care less about facts, intelligence, military analysis or the national interest,” she wrote. “He refuses to take seriously the views of his advisers, announces decisions on impulse and disregards the consequences of his actions.”....

https://thehill.com/policy/international/422667-susan-rice-trump-doing-more-to-undermine-national-security-than-any

That's the nut case in a nutshell.

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I’ve lived in countries where the Head of State has used the central bank for political purposes. Please respect the Fed’s independence, Mr. President.

DvNWak8UYAAzlP7.jpg

23 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Evan Rosenfeld Retweeted Jeff Flake

Outgoing GOP Senator Jeff Flake trolls President Trump for his continued attacks against the Federal Reserve’s decision to increase interest rates, asks the President to “please respect” the institution’s independence

Basically Flake is asking trump to respect the Constitution and the fact that the United States is a democracy.

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

Saudi Arabia has now agreed to spend the necessary money needed to help rebuild Syria, instead of the United States. See?

Isn’t it nice when immensely wealthy countries help rebuild their neighbors rather than a Great Country, the U.S., that is 5000 miles away. Thanks to Saudi A!

===================================================

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 15m15 minutes ago

So...Saudi Arabia is laundering—via Syria—hundreds of millions of dollars in plain sight in order to pay off Russia

for the money it spent helping you win the 2016 election,

Saudi Arabia and Russia being two countries your son explicitly agreed to collude with in summer 2016. OK.

there's no honor among Thieves.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Col. Morris Davis Retweeted Manu Raju

Throws a Christmas Eve Day pity party on Twitter, tells a 7 year old he’s old enough to stop believing in Santa, spends the day of the Lord’s birth talking about a wall to keep out refugees and bashing the people he hates. Plain to see why followers of Jesus ❤️@realDonaldTrump

21 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Move over Ebenezer Scrooge!

10 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Move over Ebenezer Scrooge!

I stopped believing in santa long before I hit seven. I was a very progressive child.

:D

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I stopped believing in santa long before I hit seven. I was a very progressive child.

:D

The only kids I knew in the primary grades who did not believe in Santa Claus were the ones who didn't receive the dolls or toys that were on their Christmas list-- even after they have specifically told Santa what they wanted at the department store.

For those kids, I can understand why it was hard for them to believe.

Since I always got what I wanted, I was crazy about Santa Claus and I  specifically left milk and cookies out for him to thank him because he had such a long night to go through. LOL

Years later, my mother told me my father ate that snack every Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas Nippy!