Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

1,311 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Is that another term for political hucksterism? Whatever it is, the Deplorables sure eat it up!

Image result for trump looking in mirror

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Re-posting this from Thanksgiving. @realDonaldTrump was asked what he was most grateful for. He could have said soldiers, first responders, citizens who volunteer in their communities, etc.; yet he said he was most grateful for...himself

DvWgMKsW0AA4AMJ.jpg

Somebody with this kind of narcissism--

when we all know what has really been happening for nearly two years--

is obviously mentally ill or one of the best professional lying- con artist in American history in the sadistic tradition of PT Barnum.

My guess would be that trump is a lot of both.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Somebody with this kind of narcissism--

when we all know what has really been happening for nearly two years--

is obviously mentally ill or one of the best professional lying- con artist in American history in the sadistic tradition of PT Barnum.

My guess would be that trump is a lot of both.

some people are so inarticulate that they fail to get what they are trying to say across well. to me what trump meant to say is he thanks divine providence for making him the person that he is that became potus.

:D

Nip-- When kellyanne Conway's husband finally locks her in a closet to prevent her from going to the White House anymore, I think you might be up for her job. LOL

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

some people are so inarticulate that they fail to get what they are trying to say across well. to me what trump meant to say is he thanks divine providence for making him the person that he is that became potus.

:D

Well, I guess Fred Trump wasted all that money on those Posh Private schools and on the Ivy League institution too.

He could have just sent trump to PS 120 in Queens if he had wanted his son to be inarticulate on the cheap.

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2018 at 2:52 PM, mr6666 said:

NY AG UnderwoodVerified account @NewYorkStateAG 5h5 hours ago

#BREAKING: We’ve secured a stipulation requiring the Trump Foundation to dissolve under judicial supervision, with our review of recipient charities.

The Foundation functioned as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s interests.

Our lawsuit remains ongoing.

DutfGWQWkAA0XhM.jpg

President cannot pardon State crimes.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump used his speech to the troops in Iraq to attack Democrats: “The Democrats don’t want to let us have strong borders.” (Presumably, many of the soldiers listening to his remarks are not registered Republicans)

DvYzwPpX4AAh1PQ.jpg

trump's " Slop Bucket " presidency is politicizing the role of commander-in-chief and is trying to utilize our troops as Political Pawns.

It's true that he's so crude and vulgar that he may not know any better,

but the Republican Congressional leadership does and they will be the ones we'll hold accountable for this mess.

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

Shutdowns Always Backfire—Especially on Republicans

“Conservative activists should look up and see who else is cheering their government shutdowns: Democratic leaders who enjoy baiting the GOP into these unforced errors.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shutdowns-always-backfireespecially-on-republicans?via=twitter_page

MT8zGmJ9?format=jpg&name=600x314

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

What baffles me most is how Michael Cohen could be unaware

- cellphones track location

- law enforcement can get get phone records

How does a lawyer who pays off mistresses, deals in shady taxi medallions & evades taxes NOT know how burner phones work?

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

He lies about bone spurs. Trashes war heroes & gold star parents. Refuses to honor the fallen because it’s raining. Is shamed into visiting the troops. Then lies to them about getting a raise & reveals location of Navy Seals. The Cowardice, Lies, Stupidity are epic. #TrumpResign

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!

7:16 AM - 28 Dec 2018

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Steve Benen Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Trump is constantly in search of leverage.

1. Give me a wall or I'll shut down the government!

2. Give me a wall or I'll veto Democratic bills!

3. Give me a wall or I'll close the border! He's not a dealmaker; he's a hostage taker.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Jay Bookman Retweeted Donald J. Trump

He is trying to take the whole damn country and economy as his hostages.

democrats now offering 1.3 bil for the wall but earlier this year they were offering 1.5. bil...

how is an honest man supposed to negotiate with that kinda BS?

:huh:

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two children in question were very sick before they were given over to Border Patrol. The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days. Border Patrol needs the Wall and it will all end. They are working so hard & getting so little credit!

1:36 PM - 29 Dec 2018

Touré Retweeted Unfollow Trump

Does Trump have a soul? All signs point to no.

John Haltiwanger Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Two children have died in the custody of the federal government this month. Trump is the president and his party has controlled Congress for the past two years, but he’s blaming Democrats for the deaths.

Nowhere does trump mention any sympathy our sadness about the death of those two young children or try to empathize with and /or ease the pain of their parents and relatives.

His only concern is promoting his own bogus propagandistic racist wall and passing out the blame for the deaths on the opposing party--

which had no controlling power in any branch of Federal government.

So I'm not surprised he would expose the Navy Seals to dangerous publicity to promote Himself and its own agenda.

*Like the California fires and the Jewish synagogue murders, he seems to blame the victims for the crimes.

His lack of empathy seems to be a total lack of any kind of human concern for the lives of others.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:55 AM, jakeem said:

NBC News confirms this is Jakelin Ameí Rosmery Caal Maquin, the 7 year old girl who died in Border Patrol custody.

Image result for Jakelin Ameí Rosmery Caal Maquin

On 12/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Jacob Soboroff

Remember this girl, Jakelin Maquin. Remember her face. Remember the inhumanity of Trump & his co-conspirators who not only don’t care about her death, they think her death offers a talking point for why migrants should stay away from America.

On 12/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, jakeem said:

23 hours ago, jakeem said:

An 8-year-old Guatemalan migrant who died this week in the custody of US Customs & Border Protection had the flu, according to the New Mexico Office of the Medical Investigator.

An official cause of Felipe Gomez Alonzo's death has not yet been determined

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/28/us/guatemalan-boy-border-patrol-death/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2018-12-28T12%3A25%3A02&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

5ArpF180?format=jpg&name=600x314

Leave him to heaven

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Evan Pérez Retweeted Maggie Haberman

It’s remarkable that Kelly now admits the chaos of travel ban implementation, thanks to Stephen Miller & Co, when he previously lied to the public and press. The reporting, it turns out, was spot on. Kelly was lying.

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Soledad O'Brien Retweeted Maggie Haberman

Everyone is so brave and willing to speak out—once they have nothing left to lose.

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Chris Hayes Retweeted Evan Pérez

They lie about everything all the time as a matter of course and literally nothing they say should ever be believed unless there is some kind of independent confirmation. Even on the most trivial matters!

if you work for a habitual chronic liar, you have to do the same if you're going to keep your job.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

And the winner of the "Most Outrageous Diversion Re: The Mueller Investigation" is Rudy Giuliani, for that time he literally said "Truth isn't truth."

DvOINngWwAYfc0E.jpg

That's not so much outrageous as just plain stupid.

trump and his people are beginning to think that everybody in America is as gullible and ignorant as their base.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE HATERS AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA! 2019 WILL BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR THOSE NOT SUFFERING FROM TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE, GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

8:08 AM - 1 Jan 2019

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

David Rothschild Retweeted Donald J. Trump

The ALL CAPS really tie-together this unhinged rant from the President of the United States against the vast majority of Americans who disapprove of the President's job performance. Welcome to 2019! #HappyNewYearHappyNewYear_2018.png

The truly sad part about trump's hateful New Year's tweet is that he doesn't drink. We've got nothing normal to equate this to.......

• Haha 1

Opinion: "President Trump must be held accountable for his allegedly illegal activities — for his apparently knowing and willful violations of the nation’s campaign finance laws," contributors Fred Wertheimer and Norman Eisen write for @usatodayopinion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/01/02/trump-broke-law-russia-clinton-emails-hold-him-accountable-column/2449564002/

D08qBfQ0?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

D08qBfQ0?format=jpg&name=600x314

that babe with the glasses aint too bad looking.

:)

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

At WH, Schumer said publicly that he asked Trump point-blank in the Sit Rm today for 1 good reason not to accept bill reopening all gov agencies other than DHS. Source familiar says POTUS responded: "I would look foolish if I did that."

After nearly two years of looking stupid, how can one day of looking foolish hurt?

• Haha 1

The Shutdown is only because of the 2020 Presidential Election. The Democrats know they can’t win based on all of the achievements of “Trump,” so they are going all out on the desperately needed Wall and Border Security - and Presidential Harassment. For them, strictly politics!

9:44 AM - 3 Jan 2019

Brian J. Karem Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Some of us still remember what YOU said: You own the shutdown. No one else. Strictly politics - from YOU. @realDonaldTrump

Isn't this just a big boy version of:

I'm gonna hold my breath until I get what I want?