Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

1,680 posts in this topic

Just now, jamesjazzguitar said:

Come on Nip;  she is still better looking than any women you have ever been with,  right?

:(

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

:(

I take that as a yes.     Anyhow,  you should be celebrating.   Why the need to pick on Megan?   

13 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I take that as a yes.   

I think Nipkow has said before that he is a 50 or 60 yr. old virgin. Might have something to do with his religious upbringing.  

Hate crimes increased 226% in places Trump held a campaign rally in 2016, study claims

• US counties where President Donald Trump held a campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate crimes compared to similar counties that did not hold a rally, political scientists at the University of North Texas said in a Washington Post analysis.
  • The scientists found that Trump's statements during the 2016 campaign "may encourage hate crimes" in the respective counties.
  • The study measured the correlation between counties that hosted a campaign rally and the crime rates in the months that followed.
  • Hate crimes in the US reportedly increased 17% in 2017 compared to the previous year, according to an annual FBI report published in November 2018.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-rally-hate-crimes-study-maga-2019-3

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NewsweekVerified account @Newsweek 33m33 minutes ago

Adam Schiff Lists All the Ways He Says Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia,

........Schiff went on: “You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience at running campaigns, took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that they concealed it from the public.

"You might think it’s OK that their only disappointment from that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s OK that when it was discovered, a year later, they then lied about that meeting and said that it was about adoptions. You might think that it’s OK that it was reported that the president helped dictate that lie.

You might think that’s OK. I don’t...

.....But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do, think that's OK, is the day we look back and say that is the day that America lost its way." 

see all: https://www.newsweek.com/adam-schiff-trump-collusion-russia-1378232?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter

https://trib.al/swANlph 

D2xzWemUcAc0V42.jpg

"  That is the day that America lost its way. "

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The HillVerified account @thehill 2h2 hours ago

Trump cuts off foreign aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras

"Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, released a statement denouncing the move. 

"If carried out, President Trump’s irresponsible decision to cut off our assistance to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras would undermine American interests and put our national security at risk," he said.

"U.S. foreign assistance is not charity; it advances our strategic interests and funds initiatives that protect American citizens. This latest reported move shows the Administration still does not understand that the United States cuts foreign aid to Central America at our own peril," he added. 

http://hill.cm/nTgbA1H 

D274iuqXcAIzQSU.jpg

I wonder if trump knows what a boomerang is?

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Everybody is asking how the phony and fraudulent investigation of the No Collusion, No Obstruction Trump Campaign began. We need to know for future generations to understand. This Hoax should never be allowed to happen to another President or Administration again!

3:21 PM - 31 Mar 2019

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Kyle Cheney Retweeted Donald J. Trump

There was no obstruction investigation until 6 months after the campaign ended.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Kyle Cheney

Yes—apparently some idiot fired the FBI director and then went on *national television and said that he had “this Russia thing with Trump” on his mind “when I decided to just do it.” He’s probably the guy to blame.

* " NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt "

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The Democrats are allowing a ridiculous asylum system and major loopholes to remain as a mainstay of our immigration system. Mexico is likewise doing NOTHING, a very bad combination for our Country. Homeland Security is being sooo very nice, but not for long!

7:41 PM - 31 Mar 2019

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Brian J. Karem Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Storing people like unwanted garbage under an overpass, separating families, putting them in cages, allowing the deaths of children is your idea of "sooo very nice"? @realDonaldTrump

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ronald Klain Retweeted Matthew Peddie

GOP puts man who oversaw the biggest Medicare fraud in history (Fact validated by @PolitiFact: https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2014/mar/03/florida-democratic-party/rick-scott-rick-scott-oversaw-largest-medicare-fra/ ) in charge of health care reform.

Of course!

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Ronald Klain

Steal a little, they throw you in jail. Steal a lot, the GOP puts you in charge of healthcare reform.

This shows how much trump cares about the health care of Americans.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

The Supreme Court’s conservatives just legalized Torture. In an appalling death penalty opinion, Justice Neil Gorsuch just overturned 60 yrs of precedent.

Trump explicitly endorsed torture. He insisted during the 2016 presidential campaign,”Torture works.”

trump wants to send the US back into the Middle Ages.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

"Someone’s gonna leak this speech to he media," says @POTUS of his speech at @NRCC fundraising dinner tonight, apparently unaware there are press and cameras in the room covering it.

D3MDuMwWwAAhDsg.png

Brian Stelter Retweeted Mark Knoller

It was leaked live on C-SPAN...

TRUMP during NRCC speech: "If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one, okay? Rerrrr rerrrr!"

Image result for trump speech

President Trump, who has faced numerous allegations of inappropriate conduct with women, tweaked former VP Biden over allegations that he made women uncomfortable with his touching.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-needles-biden-over-claims-are-you-having-good-time-n990276?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

J65hq7dl?format=jpg&name=600x314

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump tells House Rs to be “more paranoid than they are” about elections and implied midterms were rigged.

“Hey, you gotta be a little bit more paranoid than you are. We have to be a little bit careful, because I don't like the way the votes are being tallied”

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

The president of the US just talked about going to CPAC on a Sat morning b/c “there was nothing to do.” When does a real president of the United States ever have nothing to do?

24 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I was never planning a vote prior to the 2020 Election on the wonderful HealthCare package that some very talented people are now developing for me & the Republican Party. It will be on full display during the Election as a much better & less expensive alternative to ObamaCare. This will be a great campaign issue. I never asked Mitch McConnell for a vote before the Election as has been incorrectly reported (as usual) in the @nytimes, but only after the Election when we take back the House etc. Republicans will always support pre-existing conditions!

9:37 AM - 3 Apr 2019

23 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Maggie Haberman Retweeted Donald J. Trump

We quoted McConnell.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, jakeem said:

Sources tell @AP President Trump is considering a border or "immigration czar" to coordinate policy across various federal agencies. They say he's considering former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and former Virginia A.G. Ken Cuccinelli.

https://apnews.com/40654a1b83eb45e3b661903305083d9e?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

Donald Trump, Melania Trump

Question: "Do wind turbines cause cancer?"

Mercedes Schlapp, White House Director of Strategic Communications: "I don't have an answer to that."

Image result for mercedes schlapp wind turbines

Ana Navarro-Cárdenas Retweeted The Hill

Wind turbines don’t cause cancer.

Working for Donald Trump causes stupidity.

Trump endorsed a conspiracy almost no one but chemtrail truthers believe to attack wind turbines. And he still managed to get it wrong

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wind-turbines-cancer-rant-is-out-of-chemtrail-internet?via=twitter_page

XSEZ05Qc?format=jpg&name=600x314

32 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump mocked Joe Biden by tweeting a doctored video of the former vice president creeping up on himself and grabbing his shoulders

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/04/trump-mocks-biden-tweet-1255989

DqtnIj3f?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 4/2/2019 at 11:47 AM, jakeem said:

A reminder, from 2017.

Image result for trump's accusers msnbc

20 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s utter shamelessness, in one creepy tweet

S89A2-nQ?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 4/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, jakeem said:

We need a trustworthy expert to make sure that the President of the United States does not have Dementia, this is not a joke. Someone in the Trump Administration needs to step up for the country and DO SOMETHING.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump on late Barbara Bush criticisms: "Look what I did to her sons" http://hill.cm/3R28Gpa 

D3WwJWCXsAIG0rj.jpg

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Chris Hayes Retweeted Eliana Johnson

Excited for the next iteration of Our President Feuds With a Dead Person

AKA with a dead Republican icon--

Dementia would get trump off the hook from being just another ignorant idiot.

33 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Dementia would get trump off the hook from being just another ignorant idiot.

Maybe that's his hole card. "I'm crazy and not responsible for my actions."