Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

1,783 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Kidnapping, pure and simple

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Kidnapping, pure and simple

san Francisco is one of them hypocritical sanctuary cities who refused to take them in because all they truly give a dam about is hating on trump.

so how can they mock trump when they slammed the door of asylum right in the faces of the very people they spend so much time lamenting about?

they are now wide open on that issue.

:D

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

SCOOP: @RudyGiuliani is headed to Kiev to urge the incoming president to pursue probes that could help TRUMP politically by casting suspicion on the origins of the MUELLER probe & the MANAFORT case, as well as the involvement of @JOEBIDEN's son in Ukraine.

ACTUAL @RudyGiuliani QUOTE: “We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do … because that information will be very very helpful to my client, & may turn out to be helpful to my government. Maybe not."

.@RudyGiuliani tells me he spoke yesterday to MANAFORT's lawyer about trying to collect evidence that might be used to undermine the case against MANAFORT ... who of course pleaded guilty to his crimes 8 months ago.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, plans to travel to Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, in coming days.

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

If you're running an ethically dubious, supposedly clandestine attempt to pressure a foreign government to help you sway a US election (for the second time!) - shouldn't you refrain from giving incriminating quotes to the New York Times?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Such an easy way to avoid Tariffs? Make or produce your goods and products in the good old USA. It’s very simple!

9:55 AM - 11 May 2019

On 5/10/2019 at 7:33 AM, jakeem said:

Make all your products in America, President says this morning, and there won't be any tariffs

D6NHdxVXoAATsdh.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Mike Pence tells Liberty University graduates to prepare to be "shunned," "ridiculed" for being a Christian http://hill.cm/7KfRXOo 

D6UOE0LX4AE23C7.jpg

Matthew Dowd Retweeted The Hill

@VP actually Mr. Pence one will justifiably be shunned and ridiculed for preaching religion, but not having the heart of a Christian. Hypocrisy is what is ridiculed, not love in the way of Jesus.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

While every day for you should be Mother’s Day, it’s great to have a day for us to slow down, reflect and express to you how much we appreciate you and all that you do for our family. Thank you mom! xx ❤️

D6XdUn4XsAEgf3S.jpg

Jonathan Capehart Retweeted Ivanka Trump

It's also a day to think about all those mothers who've been separated from their children at the border and may never see them again -- by order of your father.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Today, I officially updated my budget to include $18 million for our GREAT @SpecialOlympics, whose athletes inspire us and make our Nation so PROUD!

5:41 PM - 13 May 2019

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

Bishop Talbert Swan Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Dude, you cut the Special Olympics and now you want accolades for restoring funding that never should’ve been cut in the first place. You get no credit for fixing your own mess after a public outcry.

And trump cut it with no regard for the participants.

He cut it because it was and it is a Kennedy Family created and run Foundation.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Bill Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation. This is on top of the Inspector General investigation AND the one being conducted by John Huber.

The United States attorney for Connecticut, John H. Durham, in 2006. He has been assigned to examine the opening of the Russia investigation.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Jesse Eisinger Retweeted Natasha Bertrand

It’s happening, folks. Trump is weaponizing the apparatus of the state to punish enemies and reward friends.

This is a reference from 3rd World Dictators 101.

• Sad 1

Keith Jacks Gamble @KeithJGamble 8h8 hours ago

Children at school have been giving Nazi salutes in the hallways and at recess for weeks, after a teacher assigned a student to give the Nazi salute in a Hitler costume for an assignment.

see: https://twitter.com/KeithJGamble/status/1128320158618071040

Keith Jacks Gamble @KeithJGamble

Please comment with support for my 11-year-old daughter.

She was removed from class and sent to the principal’s office for the rest of the day last Thursday

for shouting, “Stop it, put your hands down now,” to a group of students giving the Nazi salute.

D6iYZReXoAMiZ3v.jpg
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The Point of No Return

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

I am embarrassed for our country that Trump is president. I fear for our country if he is re-elected. American democracy will end with a second term of this wannabe strongman. He is a corrupt nitwit who seeks what he can never have — legitimate greatness and true adoration.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:
Replying to @thehill

I mean no more than I say. Stephen Miller ran for Student Government in High School. He was famous for throwing trash in front of Black/Hispanic Janitors and screaming PICK IT UP! The kids of Santa Monica High School knew him best and gave him a singular "honor" Think about it.

D62FFSPX4AAn9ZX.jpg

Top trump appointee/ advisor

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

David EnrichVerified account @davidenrich

The activity in question involved Trump and Kushner overseas transactions, according to five current and former bank employees.

Kushner Companies was moving money to Russian individuals. The Trump Foundation was also flagged for suspicious activity.

see: https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1130141774197002240

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Lest we forget....... <_<

Amee Vanderpool @girlsreallyrule 4h4 hours ago

➞ Justice Kennedy's son effectively gave Trump $1 billion at Deutsche Bank when no other bank would

➞ Then Kennedy suspiciously resigned to free up the Kavanaugh seat

➞ Now we have Deutsche Bank suppressing money laundering red-flags on Trump/Kushner

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s Allies Don’t Seem to Realize He Wants to Pardon War Criminals Because He Thinks War Crimes Are Good

Trump has made clear repeatedly that he believes the U.S. should violate the Geneva Conventions.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/trump-war-crime-pardons-campaign-promises.html?via=rss_socialflow_twitter

xKrG2pmU?format=jpg&name=600x314

Well, that would put him right where he belongs. People usually know their own kind.

• Thanks 1

the Geneva Conventions are long outdated and were meant for an earlier period before the rise of jihadist fanaticism.

some believe in maximizing to protect while others misguidedly urge minimizing to facilitate vulnerability to murderous barbarism.

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

The American people don't want impeachment. There's no basis for it!

But the Democrats are so angry that our President is succeeding and so desperate to please their base that they'll do it anyway.

I don't know, maybe Americans are a little more worried about adults who Stand By and Watch college students be sexually molested day after day, year after year and who say and do nothing about it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Pres. Trump: "All of a sudden I hear last night they're going to have a meeting right before this meeting to talk about the 'i word.' The i word! Can you imagine?"

D7LrwDoU8AEzxKz.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Joe Walsh Retweeted Evan McMurry

This is why Trump, with the economy kicking ****, is the least popular President in modern times. Because he's a narcissist **** who can't stop talking about himself and who can't stop whining about how people are treating him.

Just pathetic.

• Haha 1

Kellyanne Conway on her exchange with Speaker Pelosi yesterday, says Pelosi is rich and acts that way: “She treats me like she treats her maid or her pilots.”

D7Qm-qxW0AA1MhR.jpg

Bradley P. Moss Retweeted Eamon Javers

WH staffer upset that a constitutional officer second in the line of presidential succession if anything happens to the president did not treat that staffer like an equal.

No offense, Kellyanne, but you're not on equal footing.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Daniel Dale Retweeted Daniel Dale

Trump, taking questions, continues about Pelosi, with no apparent basis: "She's a mess. Look, let's face it. She doesn't understand it. They sort of feel, she's disintegrating before their eyes. She does not understand it."

Trump then falsely claims Pelosi is holding up the new NAFTA even though "unions are in favour of it." He adds, "She's got to get up to snuff, learn the bill." Several big unions, and the AFL-CIO broadly, have been skeptical at best.

Trump keeps insulting Pelosi's mind, calling her "Crazy Nancy" and saying, "I'll tell you what, I've been watching her, and I have been watching her for a long period of time, she's not the same person. She's lost it."

Trump then says he doesn't think Pelosi even has the ability to understand the USMCA: "I don't think she's capable right now of understanding it. I think she's got a lot of problems."

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump saying Nancy Pelosi was “a mess” was a pretty amazing moment of projection.

Joe Lockhart Retweeted Donald J. Trump

I'll repeat that on the day that doctored video of Nancy Pelosi appears on the internet, @realDonaldTrump starts suggesting that somehow she's impaired. Then retweets more edited video of the Speaker. This is the President of the US for god's sake. This is a coordinated campaign

This man cannot stop from digging himself into an eternal hole of Criminal Insanity.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

REPORTER: Sir, the constitution says treason is punishable by death. You've accused your adversaries of treason. Who specifically are you accusing of treason?

TRUMP: A number of people. If you look at Comey, McCabe, if you look at Strzok, his lover Lisa Page... 😳

NSKn_i_E?format=jpg&name=600x314

16 hours ago, jakeem said:
Replying to @atrupar

Did he really go there? After being told treason and death in the same passage he mentions many of those he feels committed treason? How is that not putting a bullseye on those he named???? [What] is going on in the White House? When is the GOP going to hold him accountable?

• Sad 1

we're not going to as we're having a ball.

he's going to be reelected and even now the democrats' hearts are filled with dread and forboding.

:lol:

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Kushner Cos. gets $800M federally backed apartment loan

"Kushner Cos., the real estate firm owned by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has received about $800 million in federally backed debt to buy apartments in Maryland and Virginia — the company’s biggest purchase in a decade.

The loan was issued by Berkadia, a lender co-owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Jefferies Financial Group Inc., in a deal that’s backed by government-owned Freddie Mac,......

https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/kushner-companies-gets-eight-hundred-million-dollar-federally-backed-apartment-loan-20190523.html

Now are you starting to get a better idea why slumlord Jared Kushner has "volunteered" to work in his father-in-law's Administration and become very powerful in the federal government.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Princess of Tap said:

The Point of No Return

yeah, lindsey has to live every day not displeasing liberals.

just why should lindsey graham give a flying beep about egg sucking liberals' estimation of his character or political motives?

the democrats must think they are god and lindsey graham must try hard every day not to displease them.

:lol:

do I lament every hour of every day about Jerold Nadler's fat head? I do not.

:)