Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

1,443 posts in this topic

"Life can be bright in America, if you're all white in America!"

"America's" a great dance/ performance number, but "Gee, Officer Krupke" is a brilliant dissertation on juvenile delinquency in the 1950s and 60s-- from the Viewpoint of the delinquents and from the viewpoint of the established Society.

West Side Story lends itself more toward the genre of Opera than just Musical comedy /drama. So that's why you have the ballet dancing and the operatic Arias, duets, and quintets. So anything goes in opera and that's the case with this show.

It's entertaining and has a lot of good songs, but I just

never took it very seriously. 

It's entertaining and has a lot of good songs, but I just

never took it very seriously.

You mean you didn't started taking ballet after seeing this movie, like I did?

Well, Vautrin,it's never too late to start pliéing into those West Side Story leaps. LOL

You mean you didn't started taking ballet after seeing this movie, like I did?

Well, Vautrin,it's never too late to start pliéing into those West Side Story leaps. LOL

By the time I first saw the movie I was way too old to take ballet lessons.

Guess that means I could never have joined the Sharks or the Jets. Damn.

• Like 1

"that's president madman to you"

gop-2016-trump.jpg

" I Hate Everyone in the White House! "

Source: Vanity Fair, October 11th 2017

" I Hate Everyone in the White House!":

trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is 'Unraveling'

By Gabriel Sherman

Rogue WH Snr Advisor‏ @RogueSNRadvisor 3h3 hours ago

Rogue WH Snr Advisor Retweeted WPLG Local 10 News

Our "President" is not a patriot. He is not a Christian. And he is definitely not a man.

WPLG Local 10 News‏Verified account @WPLGLocal10

Trump to widow of Sgt. La David Johnson: "He knew what he signed up for" http://bit.ly/2kUHPzz?source=twitter&medium=snd&campaign=wplg10 …

DMYE0srWkAoz4cz.jpg

45]YUk99vQB_bigger.jpgKyle GriffinVerified account @kylegriffin1

More

Rep. Frederica Wilson says Sgt. La David T. Johnson's widow broke down on the phone with Trump: "He made her cry."

The racist hit his mark.

• Like 1

45]ltPfIxP6_bigger.jpgMichael Cohen@speechboy71

More

This woman is pregnant. She has 2 kids & she just lost her husband. POTUS told her he knew what he signed up for

DMYpNGLVQAAeRlW.jpg

" He knew what he was signing up for. But I guess it still hurts anyway,"

trump, The Commander-in- Hate, told this grieving pregnant widow over the phone

as she rode to meet her husband's flag-draped coffin at the airport.

• Like 2

After the phone call was over, the Widow turned to her family in the car, who were on the way with her to take possession of her husband's flag-draped coffin and said,

"He (trump) didn't even know his name ( my husband's).

How differently trump responded to the white Navy Seal widow, honoring her and her husband's service by featuring her at a presidential Event.

But for a black man who was a sergeant and who died for his country--

trump didn't even know his name.

• Like 3

NBC Nightly News‏Verified account @NBCNightlyNews 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @NBCNightlyNews

In tweet responding to Pres. Trump, Rep. Wilson says Sgt. Johnson's widow's name is Myesha Johnson, "not 'the woman' or 'the wife.'"

Part of the racist mentality is to try and dehumanize their victims. They're not like us-- they are " the other".

So stereotypical thinking would not have time to assign names to "the other"--

Generic general terms would do. And those terms in the days of Jim Crow were generally girl and boy-- no matter how old the individual was.

• Like 2

After the phone call was over, the Widow turned to her family in the car, who were on the way with her to take possession of her husband's flag-draped coffin and said,

"He (trump) didn't even know his name ( my husband's).

How differently trump responded to the white Navy Seal widow, honoring her and her husband's service by featuring her at a presidential Event.

But for a black man who was a sergeant and who died for his country--

trump didn't even know his name.

well, he's got so much on his plate.. :)

Yeah, KFC, burgers, french fries.  The list goes on for poor guy Donny.  He was probably lining up his next golf date when interrupted by having to make that call to the widow.

• Like 2

Like what? Policy he is not involved in, other than to tell congress to come up with something he can sign. He is doing NOTHING but tweet and golf. Can't even get a phone conversation right. And then lies about all of it.

• Like 3

" He knew what he was signing up for. But I guess it still hurts anyway,"

trump, The Commander-in- Hate, told this grieving pregnant widow over the phone

as she rode to meet her husband's flag-draped coffin at the airport.

No empathy and incapable of even pretending to care plus the soldier is a person of color so we know Trump really couldn't care less.  Heartless, cold, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, hateful, ignorant and evil.  He's a bad man to the core.  I don't care if he was corrupted by the money or has daddy issues or whatever his mental problems are, there's just no excuse for his awful behavior.

• Like 3

Like what? Policy he is not involved in, other than to tell congress to come up with something he can sign. He is doing NOTHING but tweet and golf. Can't even get a phone conversation right. And then lies about all of it.

GOP%202016%20Trump_Prus%20%287%29_0.jpg?

NBC Nightly NewsVerified account @NBCNightlyNews 4h4 hours ago

Pres. Bush: "We’ve seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty ... Argument turns too easily into animosity."

“We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism, forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America,” Bush said. “We see a fading confidence in the value of free markets and international trade, forgetting that conflict, instability and poverty follow in the wake of protectionism. We’ve seen the return of isolation sentiments, forgetting that American security is directly threatened by the chaos and despair of distant places.”

“Bigotry seems emboldened.....

• Like 2

Once again Trump creates love;   E.g. all the nice things said about GWB on MSNBC.    This is all due to Trump.    GWB haters now respect him. Some even appear to love him.

Only Trump could change the minds of so many folks in such a sort time.   :o  

Perhaps the Bushes need to be reminded of at least two moments when they weren't so noble:  George going forward with the Willie Horton ad in '88 and W OK with attacks on McCain in the South Carolina primary in '00 - remember the black baby McCain allegedly had?  It's all well and good to denounce bigotry and it is indeed necessary but I wished the Bushes had denounced it sooner.  Part of the reason the Republican party is so messed up right now is because of shady election tactics like these which go back to Nixon's Southern strategy and Reagan announcing his run for office in a Klan-friendly part of Mississippi.  All this laid the groundwork for racist and divisive Trump and his cronies like Sessions, Bannon, et al and the only Republicans calling them out are those not running for re-election.  

One thing I do give W credit for is his defense of Muslims post 9/11.  I'll give him that and his work re AIDS in Africa.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, jakeem said:
⬆️

?andrew kaczynski Retweeted David Martosko

Didn't Trump cut off medical benefits to one of Fred's children's ill baby during a dispute over their dad's will?

On 10/27/2017 at 9:08 AM, jakeem said:
⬆️

Tim O'Brien Retweeted ?andrew kaczynski

Trump did do that — and he also tried to disinherit his brother’s entire family from his father’s estate, @KFILE

On 10/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, jakeem said:

President Trump spoke to me about his alcoholic brother Fred in 2015 aboard his private plane. It's revealing.

DNGDAR-WsAEuVgT.jpg

I'll say this much for trump--he's just as nasty to his own family as he is to complete strangers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

#Breaking: U.S. District Court rejects Trump's transgender troop ban http://politi.co/2yYYRzG  via @jacqklimas

Another failure for trump's presidential hatred of certain Americans--Definitely his opinion and the opinion of his supporters

And a big failure for the occupant of the Oval Office who does not understand what it means to be commander-in-chief.

trump has done nothing but try and push his agenda which has been stonewalled by the democrats and some rino schtootz republicans like mccain, murkowski and paul.