Sign in to follow this  
Skeedaddy

How about Inferno?

4 posts in this topic

I taped this movie and was watching in and the fear of all who tape movies happened. I ran out of tape so I don't know how it ended. Don't anyone tell, I'll see it again sometime. The point is that this is a really good movie with the classic irony twist. I was watching this guy in the desert and thinking how Bear Grylls or Les Stroud would make. The story is good and the action is subtle but still holds up.

Robert Ryan is really good in this, but did you see Rhonda Fleming?? What a great-looking gal. I wish Robert Osborne would corral Rhonda for a Private Screenings. It seems like Rhonda worked with half of Hollywood at one time or another.

I love this film...Ryan was a very underrated actor and was very good in everything I've seen him in, but this is one of my favoirtes. I was also quite intrigued and charmed by seeing William Lundigan doing one of the few roles where he wasn't a good guy, but a sleezy slimeball. Loved it!

It's a really riveting survival yarn. There's also notoriety attached to it for having been shot in 3-D; though I can hardly say that I understand why.

In any case, simply because it was shot in 3D, it is found today in some aficionados' collections in amazing view-quality.