sretcheson

HELP classic film brunette woman judge?

2 posts in this topic

I need help remembering a movie title!

It was a story about a woman judge (she had brunette hair) and it was a romantic comedy, I believe. She had a house near an ocean and there was a scene of her and the guy in a shack by the water. I think the film ends with him interrupting a case in court and they end up together.

I watched this movie on TCM with my grandmother a few years ago. She recently passed and I would love to be able to find it to watch it again. I know that description was vague :/ 

I don't believe it was the movie with Shirley Temple as photos I've looked it doesn't seem familiar.

TIA

I need help remembering a movie title!

It was a story about a woman judge (she had brunette hair) and it was a romantic comedy, I believe. She had a house near an ocean and there was a scene of her and the guy in a shack by the water. I think the film ends with him interrupting a case in court and they end up together.

I watched this movie on TCM with my grandmother a few years ago. She recently passed and I would love to be able to find it to watch it again. I know that description was vague :/ 

I don't believe it was the movie with Shirley Temple as photos I've looked it doesn't seem familiar.

TIA

Tell It to the Judge is a 1949 romantic comedy film starring Rosalind Russell (who is a brunette) as a divorcee who tries to get back her ex-husband, played by Robert Cummings.

• Like 1