TheCid

Watch TCM and TCM on Demand

19 posts in this topic

I'm confused about these, so I contacted TCM - no response; no surprise.

It appears that on tcm.com, I have to have an app and a laptop, smartphone or other device (besides computer) in order to watch the movies.  The site asks me to login to my cable provider's site.  I don't have a login and never have.

In other words, I cannot just click on a movie on Watch TCM and watch it on my computer?

What is TCM On Demand?  Is that the same as Watch TCM at tcm.com?  I do have access to Spectrum's On Demand on my cable system, but it is usually only a few TCM movies and sometimes none at all.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It can get pretty confusing. Here is what I know:

There are three ways to watch movies (not counting watching them "live" on TCM):

1.  TCM on Demand is accessed through your television set, where you essentially choose one of the films TCM has made available and watch it on your tv. Often, this list is very short. No computer is required.

2. Watch TCM is an app for IPad or other mobile devices. To view movies through this app, you have to log in through your cable provider. The app will list the available cable providers. If yours is not listed, you're probably out of luck. If yours is listed, you can log in with a username and password. If you have a username and password for your cable company (for instance, if you log in to their system to pay bills, etc.) then that is most likely the username and password you can use to log in. As far as I know, this app is for mobile devices only, not computers.

3. Movies on Demand is accessed through the TCM website, under the "Watch TCM" menu. Here you need a computer or laptop.  As with Watch TCM, you need to log in to your cable provider. Both Movies on Demand and Watch TCM feature a full slate of films to choose from.

I think I got this straight, because I have used all three (I have Charter Spectrum). If someone has a better explanation, please chime in.

P.S. - if you do not currently have a username/password with your cable company, you can provide create them on the company's website.

• Like 2

Wow.  It doesn't seem to me that people are using  those devices.  It rather seems as if the devices  are using  them!  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 2

3. Movies on Demand is accessed through the TCM website, under the "Watch TCM" menu. Here you need a computer or laptop.  As with Watch TCM, you need to log in to your cable provider. Both Movies on Demand and Watch TCM feature a full slate of films to choose from.

Thanks, but....

Do not have a login with Spectrum (Charter), but could create one I guess.  My internet is not through Spectrum though.  So, can I still view movies at tcm.com Watch TCM on my computer.  I have a PC.

Thanks, but....

Do not have a login with Spectrum (Charter), but could create one I guess.  My internet is not through Spectrum though.  So, can I still view movies at tcm.com Watch TCM on my computer.  I have a PC.

If your internet provider is among those listed on the site, there is probably a way to do it. Again, you would need a username/password with your internet company.

If your internet provider is among those listed on the site, there is probably a way to do it. Again, you would need a username/password with your internet company.

Thanks, I may try that, but apparently I have to contact internet provider first to get login, etc.

Wow.  It doesn't seem to me that people are using  those devices.  It rather seems as if the devices  are using  them!  ;)

Sepiatone

Sadly, that observation may be truer than you realize.

Cid,

I have been using TCM ON-DEMAND with a laptop since Jan 2015.

The service has appeared to improve a bit but with each of their updates there have often been setbacks where previous viewers on various devices that had been able to watch were no longer.

The service is still quite buggy with issues that crop up regularly. In my experience a major issue, lasting a week or more generally occurs three-four times a year.

9 out of 10 times a problem that I am experiencing will be TCM not provider or equipment related.

However when it does work as it should it has been very enjoyable and handy.

check out the various threads on this board to get a grasp on what some others have experienced with TCM ON-DEMAND

http://forums.tcm.com/index.php?/forum/75-problems-with-tcmcom/

I even have a couple of threads there regarding various issues.

In my entire experience on these boards and with TCM ON DEMAND there has been no (other than a generic) response from anyone at TCM regarding any assistance or information with problems experienced with ON-DEMAND.

Their help link is useless, they do not reply to emails, phone calls, nor hard copy letters. There is no support at all from TCM as far as I or anyone that's posted over there can report.

Occasionally a moderator will state that he or she will forward a concern to somebody, for whatever that is worth, but no one from TCM has apparently contacted anyone.

Of course assistance from ones own provider runs from bad to worse in most cases. And generally the responses are it is TCM's problem, not ours.

Just trying to give you a heads up so you won't be shocked if things turn south from the get go.

First step is to make sure that your system has no problem streaming video from any other source (i.e. YouTube, NetFlix, PBS, etc.) so that you know that your equipment and internet provider are up to snuff.

TCM states that you need at least 3 mbps download, I think that is a little conservative for TCM ON-DEMAND, but if you have consistent download of 5mbps or more, you should have no problem.

They also recommend either Chrome or Firefox browsers. I prefer Firefox over Chrome as google will add their own cookies into the brew. Plus Firefox is easier to clear after an ON-DEMAND movie session.

On one of my posts over there, I have attached some screenshots of the "newly" required browser settings for both Chrome & Firefox, to allow you to even sign-in ON-DEMAND.

Also, make sure that your adobe flashplayer is current.

To sign-in you will need to have an on-line account set up with your TCM television provider. You will need to have access to your TCM television provider account and password.

When you access the ON-DEMAND web page, and have found a movie that you would like to watch click on it. If everything works as it should you will be redirected to a sign-in button that will produce a drop down of all of the TV providers that have a deal with TCM for ON-DEMAND. You said that you have Spectrum, and they are listed on the first page of those providers.

Clicking on Spectrum will redirect you to the Spectrum log-in page. Log in with your account number and password. You should then be redirected back to the TCM movie that you desire watching. If all works as it should, the video will load and play normally.

Enjoy.

Afterward (when you are done with a movie session) be sure to reset your browser settings to provide you with the level of security that you desire. Be sure to clear all of the cookies that TCM has loaded onto your system, as there will be dozens of 3rd Party vendors and over a hundred cookies there. Also clear your cache. Do all of this before you get into normal on-line browsing mode, unless you do not mind having your every click, et al, monitored by some TCM 3rd party vendor.

If you have any problems with any of this get back with me and I may be able to help you out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have what used to be Time-Warner cable but is now run by Charter Cable after the buyout.  Since Time-Warner cable never supported WatchTCM from its inception I was hoping that once it was absorbed by Charter things would change and I would finally be able to try it out.  Unfortunately so far that is not the case and more than one year later WatchTCM is still a no-go for me.  I called Charter customer service and they explained that the various Time-Warner Cable agreements with their providers will remain in effect through the contracted expiration dates.  So who knows how long it will be before the existing Time-Warner agreement with TCM runs out.

Now that I have read some of the messages describing problems with TCM streaming, I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not missing much.  I hate to say that since at face value it looks like a very nice service.  However, given how constrained the cable content providers are becoming these days, I'm sure that TCM is limited on how much support they put into what is essentially a free service.  It would be interesting to compare WatchTCM with the TCM-related Filmstruck service which is based on paid subscriptions.  I would hope that Filmstruck would be a solid experience for their subscribers.

However, given how constrained the cable content providers are becoming these days, I'm sure that TCM is limited on how much support they put into what is essentially a free service. 

Its not necessarily free. More like a value added service. The reason they want you to create a sign in is to get these services, you have to already subscribe to one of the  cable/dish companies on their list. And that's $100+ a month for most.

They have to put some effort into this since most other channels have a similar service and they have to remain competitive.

As technology progresses, we all are going to have to get used to the changes. Making screennames and passwords are normal these days if you want added content.

• Like 1

Cid,

I have been using TCM ON-DEMAND with a laptop since Jan 2015.

The service has appeared to improve a bit but with each of their updates there have often been setbacks where previous viewers on various devices that had been able to watch were no longer.

The service is still quite buggy with issues that crop up regularly. In my experience a major issue, lasting a week or more generally occurs three-four times a year.

9 out of 10 times a problem that I am experiencing will be TCM not provider or equipment related.

However when it does work as it should it has been very enjoyable and handy.

check out the various threads on this board to get a grasp on what some others have experienced with TCM ON-DEMAND

In my entire experience on these boards and with TCM ON DEMAND there has been no (other than a generic) response from anyone at TCM regarding any assistance or information with problems experienced with ON-DEMAND.

Their help link is useless, they do not reply to emails, phone calls, nor hard copy letters. There is no support at all from TCM as far as I or anyone that's posted over there can report.

Occasionally a moderator will state that he or she will forward a concern to somebody, for whatever that is worth, but no one from TCM has apparently contacted anyone.

Of course assistance from ones own provider runs from bad to worse in most cases. And generally the responses are it is TCM's problem, not ours.

Just trying to give you a heads up so you won't be shocked if things turn south from the get go.

First step is to make sure that your system has no problem streaming video from any other source (i.e. YouTube, NetFlix, PBS, etc.) so that you know that your equipment and internet provider are up to snuff.

TCM states that you need at least 3 mbps download, I think that is a little conservative for TCM ON-DEMAND, but if you have consistent download of 5mbps or more, you should have no problem.

They also recommend either Chrome or Firefox browsers. I prefer Firefox over Chrome as google will add their own cookies into the brew. Plus Firefox is easier to clear after an ON-DEMAND movie session.

On one of my posts over there, I have attached some screenshots of the "newly" required browser settings for both Chrome & Firefox, to allow you to even sign-in ON-DEMAND.

To sign-in you will need to have an on-line account set up with your TCM television provider. You will need to have access to your TCM television provider account and password.

When you access the ON-DEMAND web page, and have found a movie that you would like to watch click on it. If everything works as it should you will be redirected to a sign-in button that will produce a drop down of all of the TV providers that have a deal with TCM for ON-DEMAND. You said that you have Spectrum, and they are listed on the first page of those providers.

Clicking on Spectrum will redirect you to the Spectrum log-in page. Log in with your account number and password. You should then be redirected back to the TCM movie that you desire watching. If all works as it should, the video will load and play normally.

Enjoy.

Afterward (when you are done with a movie session) be sure to reset your browser settings to provide you with the level of security that you desire. Be sure to clear all of the cookies that TCM has loaded onto your system, as there will be dozens of 3rd Party vendors and over a hundred cookies there. Also clear your cache. Do all of this before you get into normal on-line browsing mode, unless you do not mind having your every click, et al, monitored by some TCM 3rd party vendor.

If you have any problems with any of this get back with me and I may be able to help you out.

OK, thanks.  I would say at this point that TCM On Demand or Watch TCM are not worth it to me.

My TV is is no way connected to my computer or my telephone line.  In fact, my TV is incapable of receiving signals from a computer, WiFi, Modem, etc.  I do not have WiFi with my PC and the monitor is hard wired to the PC.

So, thanks to all for your advice, but will just let this pass.  I thought you could just login to to TCM and watch it on the PC monitor.

OK, thanks.  I would say at this point that TCM On Demand or Watch TCM are not worth it to me.

My TV is is no way connected to my computer or my telephone line.  In fact, my TV is incapable of receiving signals from a computer, WiFi, Modem, etc.  I do not have WiFi with my PC and the monitor is hard wired to the PC.

So, thanks to all for your advice, but will just let this pass.  I thought you could just login to to TCM and watch it on the PC monitor.

That is fine if you do not want to partake in TCM ON-DEMAND. It isn't consistently reliable anyway, and quite frustrating to deal with on too many occasions.

But I do want you to understand that your last assumption is a correct one.

You can just login to TCM ON-DEMAND and watch it on a PC monitor.

Your PC does have to have access to the internet, of course, and you do have to subscribe to a tier level with your TV provider that allows you to watch regular TCM on your television. But you do not have to use a TV to watch ON-DEMAND.

You do have to be able to go on-line and access your TV subscriber account from your PC (the same as if you wanted to pay a bill on-line) and you do need to create an account password for it.

After that you just access TCM ON-DEMAND from your PC (you can do it by going to the extreme left on the top of the same screen that you use to get to the TCM message boards, a drop-down shows ON-DEMAND movies, and click).

Once you are on the movies ON-DEMAND screen, just pick the movie of your choice and click, which will direct you to a drop down list of TV providers, Click on yours (Spectrum is at the top of the list). The link will take you to the Spectrum sign-in screen (the same one that you would use to ordinarily access your Spectrum account via computer), you sign in to your Spectrum account (as you normally would) using your account and password information (that you created earlier), click enter, and you will come right back to your movie, that will load, allowing you to watch it on your PC monitor (that is, assuming that TCM isn't having a bad hair day, and everything worked as it should).

I go through this same routine quite frequently.

Like yourself, I have an older TV that is not intrinsically capable of accessing the internet, or my PC.

I could of course make it do so by using a Wi-fi adapter, or USB plug-in stick, or even through my PC with an HDMI cable, but I don't like SMART TV's and prefer to keep mine blind, deaf and dumb.

And you do not need a telephone line unless your cable provider gives you internet access through one, like some ATT providers do.

I do have a modem, as so must you to get on-line. But when accessing TCM ON-DEMAND I do NOT use a Wi-fi router, I connect directly to my modem via Ethernet cable. This provides a higher level of security than WiFi, as well as the most consistent download speeds from my cable provider. Of course my modem is connected to a cable provided by my internet provider.

So it sounds like you and I are using pretty similar systems.

And it is a very simple process, to pick up TCM ON-DEMAND from a computer. No apps to download, like with other devices. 

I do use it myself, sometimes more frequently than watching my regular TV.  It is handy for me when traveling, and it is nice to have that seven day window to access the weeks programing.

Not everything that is "live" broadcast is available for later ON-DEMAND viewing, but a substantial portion of it is.

But because of the inconsistent reliability of ON-DEMAND, and the total lack of any TCM support with it, I ceased recommended it to anyone two years ago.

That is fine if you do not want to partake in TCM ON-DEMAND. It isn't consistently reliable anyway, and quite frustrating to deal with on too many occasions.

But I do want you to understand that your last assumption is a correct one.

You can just login to TCM ON-DEMAND and watch it on a PC monitor.

Your PC does have to have access to the internet, of course, and you do have to subscribe to a tier level with your TV provider that allows you to watch regular TCM on your television. But you do not have to use a TV to watch ON-DEMAND.

You do have to be able to go on-line and access your TV subscriber account from your PC (the same as if you wanted to pay a bill on-line) and you do need to create an account password for it.

After that you just access TCM ON-DEMAND from your PC (you can do it by going to the extreme left on the top of the same screen that you use to get to the TCM message boards, a drop-down shows ON-DEMAND movies, and click).

Once you are on the movies ON-DEMAND screen, just pick the movie of your choice and click, which will direct you to a drop down list of TV providers, Click on yours (Spectrum is at the top of the list). The link will take you to the Spectrum sign-in screen (the same one that you would use to ordinarily access your Spectrum account via computer), you sign in to your Spectrum account (as you normally would) using your account and password information (that you created earlier), click enter, and you will come right back to your movie, that will load, allowing you to watch it on your PC monitor (that is, assuming that TCM isn't having a bad hair day, and everything worked as it should).

I go through this same routine quite frequently.

Like yourself, I have an older TV that is not intrinsically capable of accessing the internet, or my PC.

I could of course make it do so by using a Wi-fi adapter, or USB plug-in stick, or even through my PC with an HDMI cable, but I don't like SMART TV's and prefer to keep mine blind, deaf and dumb.

And you do not need a telephone line unless your cable provider gives you internet access through one, like some ATT providers do.

I do have a modem, as so must you to get on-line. But when accessing TCM ON-DEMAND I do NOT use a Wi-fi router, I connect directly to my modem via Ethernet cable. This provides a higher level of security than WiFi, as well as the most consistent download speeds from my cable provider. Of course my modem is connected to a cable provided by my internet provider.

So it sounds like you and I are using pretty similar systems.

And it is a very simple process, to pick up TCM ON-DEMAND from a computer. No apps to download, like with other devices. 

I do use it myself, sometimes more frequently than watching my regular TV.  It is handy for me when traveling, and it is nice to have that seven day window to access the weeks programing.

Not everything that is "live" broadcast is available for later ON-DEMAND viewing, but a substantial portion of it is.

But because of the inconsistent reliability of ON-DEMAND, and the total lack of any TCM support with it, I ceased recommended it to anyone two years ago.

Thank you.  May try that someday.

• Like 1

Something has frozen over this winter - as a Time Warner cable subscriber (now run by Charter) I have been waiting since the inception of WatchTCM for the service to be available for my cable system.  I am happy to report that Charter has finally merged their WatchTCM access permissions with my account so I can stream TCM.  I know this is of limited interest to most on these forums, but I thought I would mention it in case there are others with a similar situation who had not yet discovered it.  So how many years did that take?

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2017 at 12:24 PM, TheCid said:

The site asks me to login to my cable provider's site.  I don't have a login and never have.

The purpose of this is to make sure you are a cable subscriber. You are already paying for TCM through your cable bill.So this WatchTCM is an added bonus for you, if you choose to use it.

Not all pay tv services have credentials for WatchTCM. I have SlingTV for example. I can't get WatchTCM. So for people like myself there is TCM on demand. Where under the schedule of films, there is a list of films set aside that I can watch at my leisure.  

I never am home when the film I want to see is on. This way I can watch when I can. And when someone on these boards talks about recently watching a film, I can catch it right there and then.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2017 at 8:04 PM, Stephan55 said:

Cid,

I have been using TCM ON-DEMAND with a laptop since Jan 2015.…The service is still quite buggy with issues that crop up regularly. In my experience a major issue, lasting a week or more generally occurs three-four times a year.…9 out of 10 times a problem that I am experiencing will be TCM not provider or equipment related.…check out the various threads on this board to get a grasp on what some others have experienced with TCM ON-DEMAND

When you access the ON-DEMAND web page, and have found a movie that you would like to watch click on it. If everything works as it should you will be redirected to a sign-in button that will produce a drop down of all of the TV providers that have a deal with TCM for ON-DEMAND.…Log in with your account number and password. You should then be redirected back to the TCM movie that you desire watching. If all works as it should, the video will load and play normally.…Afterward (when you are done with a movie session) be sure to reset your browser settings to provide you with the level of security that you desire. Be sure to clear all of the cookies that TCM has loaded onto your system, as there will be dozens of 3rd Party vendors and over a hundred cookies there. Also clear your cache. Do all of this before you get into normal on-line browsing mode, unless you do not mind having your every click, et al, monitored by some TCM 3rd party vendor.

Am replying to you directly, as you have experience with this. My provider is Frontier (thrust upon TX, FL + CA when Verizon abandoned servicing these states). Despite having all-U.S. support, they are often clueless.

Anyhow, after clicking on "Frontier," I signed in with my Frontier online ID. And I get an error message that I'm not allowed to access + should contact Frontier. Of course, when I tried to get help from them (numerous times), they were pretty much clueless. Here's a screenshot of what happens on my laptop. My iPad is another story; but same result: NOT WORKING!

Any ideas? Thanks for the link(s) + in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 11.00.46 PM.png

4 hours ago, chameleon said:

Am replying to you directly, as you have experience with this. My provider is Frontier (thrust upon TX, FL + CA when Verizon abandoned servicing these states). Despite having all-U.S. support, they are often clueless.

Anyhow, after clicking on "Frontier," I signed in with my Frontier online ID. And I get an error message that I'm not allowed to access + should contact Frontier. Of course, when I tried to get help from them (numerous times), they were pretty much clueless.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Is it okay for me to make the assumption that everything else is up to snuff between your PC and your ISP?

i.e.

4 hours ago, chameleon said:

Please verify, is Frontier your TCM TV Provider? Your ISP Provider? or BOTH?
When You Sign In to TCM ON-LINE/ON-DEMAND, You Must have a TV Service Provider that is On their Approved List of Providers.
NOTE: Frontier Communications is on the Second Page of OTHER Listed Providers of TCM Live TV.
IF Frontier is Both your TCM TV provider and your Internet Service Provider (ISP) then the Account info and Password you Provide would be for Frontier.
IF Frontier is just your ISP and NOT also your TV provider, then You will NOT use the Frontier account info for your TCM sign-in.
Some persons get their TV (& TCM) from one service and use a different ISP.
You Need To Have Both services if you want to access TCM ON-LINE on your PC.
i.e. You Must be able to watch TCM on your TV through the satellite dish or cable service provider, AND you ALSO need an Internet Service Provider so that you can access the Watch TCM ON-LINE/ON-DEMAND service.
BUT you Sign-in with the account info of whomever is the TV Provider that allows you to receive TCM on your TV. And they Must be on the list of authorized TCM ON-LINE providers when you click to sign-in. So you Must have an Internet access account already established with whomever is your TCM Approved TV Provider.
DO NOT USE the ISP account info for sign-in, IF that is NOT the same service that you also pay to get your TV and TCM from. 

With WATCH TCM ON-LINE your browser must be set to accept ALL THIRD PARTY COOKIES, or your sign-in will NOT be acknowledged and the movie will not load at all.
If that is NOT the case, then you should be able to check with your TV provider to make sure that your sign-in account is valid. If you pay your TV account through the internet using the same online ID and password for access, then that should also be the same info that you would use when signing in to your Frontier TV acct. when directed by TCM to watch a movie on your PC.

So Again, is Frontier your TCM TV Provider?
If so
Have you ever been able to sign-in and watch TCM ON-LINE with your Frontier account info, or is this your first time/s trying to do so and have NOT yet been successful? 
Also, do you have any problems streaming anything else with your ISP that doesn't require signing into your Frontier TV account (i.e. PBS.org, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, etc. ?)

Sorry to be so repetitive, but it's late and I'm tired, and I'm
Just trying to narrow it down to your TV provider and TCM.
Then I can cross check to make sure that TCM is in fact working that day and at that moment with that particular movie. If that all checks then we want to make sure that you do have a valid on-line account/password established with your TV provider (whether it is Frontier or another TV service).
May sound strange but my provider screwed up with my account info at one time. 
If we can narrow it down to Frontier and NOT a problem with TCM, then it will be an issue with you and their tech support dept. which I know can be a real pain, but we need to make sure all of our ducks are in a row first!

I'll check back to this thread daily for awhile to read what you have to say.

14 hours ago, chameleon said:

My provider is Frontier (thrust upon TX, FL + CA when Verizon abandoned servicing these states). Despite having all-U.S. support, they are often clueless.

Frontier is awful, one of the worst-run companies I've ever come across. I used to have AT&T before Frontier took over in my state. Then the fun started ... billing me for services I did not order. Then internet went out ... then phone had static ... so they fixed phone and disconnected the internet! Took them three days to fix the internet. By then, I had already decided to switch to Charter/Spectrum. After I cancelled with Frontier, they kept sending me a monthly bill for almost a year. I tried several times to get it straightened out. Finally, I filed a complaint with the FCC and my state's Attorney General. Within one week, Frontier contacted me and corrected everything.

I hope another provider can come to your area.

• Sad 1

On 2/13/2018 at 10:52 PM, chameleon said:

Anyhow, after clicking on "Frontier," I signed in with my Frontier online ID. And I get an error message that I'm not allowed to access + should contact Frontier. Of course, when I tried to get help from them (numerous times), they were pretty much clueless. Here's a screenshot of what happens on my laptop. My iPad is another story; but same result: NOT WORKING!

Any ideas? Thanks for the link(s) + in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 11.00.46 PM.png

Well Grace hasn't checked back in, so maybe her problem is "solved."
Would like to know if that is the case, and what she did to make it work.
Not just for my curiosity sake, but for anybody else who might experience a similar problem and happen to check this thread for a potential solution.... Oh well.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:12 PM, Stephan55 said:

Well Grace hasn't checked back in, so maybe her problem is "solved."
Would like to know if that is the case, and what she did to make it work.
Not just for my curiosity sake, but for anybody else who might experience a similar problem and happen to check this thread for a potential solution.... Oh well.

Stephan55 and everyone:
Sorry I've been away too long from the boards. Have been caught up with many things, including preparing to "cut the (cable) cord". Had to put aside issue of TCM on the computer/mobile device for other higher priority technical issues. It turns out, despite prior advice from numerous sources, that I've had serious issues obtaining digital TV signals over the air. I want to get my local stations + PBS (+ those channels that show retro shows). Am on another attempt to get that done. I hate the idea of having to pay (Sling at $25/month) to get stations that broadcast their digital signals for free. It also bothers me that I cannot get TCM on its own, like you can HBO (@ $15/mo). As far as I can tell, the only way to do that is to go through Sling + do TCM as an add-on, which would cost almost $400 per year!!!

I don't have the budget for that. Does anyone know if there's an alternative/less expensive way to get TCM without going the cable route? When I originally believed I'd be easily able to get my digital signals (major networks, including PBS) for free with Mohu antennae, I'd decided that unless I got a windfall, I'd do Sling w/TCM for 2 months/year. Sling has no contract requirements and then I could see my favorite TCM broadcasts, "31 Days of Oscar."

Again, sorry for my delayed response! Would love any input about this process.