Sign in to follow this  
Guest colwander, elizabeth

what am i thinking of?

2 posts in this topic

Years ago, I saw a movie which really was unique (especially for its era). Unfortunately, it was during the time when my children were babies so my recall for details are few. When I saw the listing last night for DINNER AT 8, for some reason I thought I had found my lost film but, that wasn't it. So, here goes: it was black and white, probably from the 30's, it took place entirely in a sitting/drawing room, there was a dashing male lead and I am tempted to say was David given or someone like him. Half dozen cast players (many with recognizable faces). I also want to recall the plot involved blackmail or murder. (I know, just like every other movie of its day LOB) HERE IS WHAT SETS THIS MOVIE APART FROM OTHERS: The plot unfolds in the sitting room. HOWEVER, the movie stops and goes back to the beginning of the scene but with different plot variable(I). I am not thinking of the movie CLUE, with three different plot endings. I have that movie on tape and it isn't it. This movie was black and white, from the 30's to maybe early 40's. What am I thinking of? feel free to maildirectly thanks!!!!!!! GoBlueBunch@aol.com

opps...that is DAVID NIVEN not GIVEN...sorry for the typo