Sign in to follow this  
carlrychlik

Audrey Hepburn was the prettiest actress

6 posts in this topic

I have always thought that Audrey Hepburn was the prettiest of all the actresses. She certainly had all the qualities of a lady-a beautiful personality and was certainly very attractive.What a lovely lady!She will always be #1 in heart.

Yes, she was definitely a beautiful lady, on screen and off. I think Maureen O'Hara is another one in her league and a few others. And I'm sure there are others as well. So many wonderful, charming, memorable performances for Audrey with Roman Holiday, Sabrina, and My Fair Lady being my favorites.

I agree that she was in these very memorable films(ans good films at that). She unfortunately couldn't help being as thin as she was-she suffered horribly through the war in Holland and almost died of malnutrition. Combine malnutrition with Audrey's first love of ballet,and that is how she acquired the svelt figure that many women envied.She was truly a very beautiful and pretty lady.

I always loved her lips, so adorable.

Other fine ladies from the classic era whom I admire: Louise Brooks, Gene Tierney, Rita Hayworth, Ella Raines, Barbara Stanwyck, Ruby Keeler, Linda Darnell, Olivia de Havilland...the list could go on and on.

'Tis good to be a full-blooded American lad.