Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Fruits of White Supremacy-- Murder and Violence

500 posts in this topic

White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Black Man With Sword

......At the time, Jackson told detectives that he had traveled from his home in Baltimore to New York to kill black men as a "declaration of global total war on the Negro race" and as a "political terrorist attack," the Manhattan District Attorney said in a statement.

The self-avowed racist explained he committed the murder in Manhattan because it is a global media capital and expected the coverage would garner widespread support for his cause; his intention was to "inspire white men to kill black men, to scare black men, and to provoke a race war."............

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/23/688045711/white-supremacist-pleads-guilty-to-fatally-stabbing-black-man-with-sword?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Three men have been sentenced to at least 25 years in federal prison for attempting to blow up an apartment complex in western Kansas where Somali Muslims lived, a plot that unnerved that refugee community https://cnn.it/2FZGKiM 

Dx2NKNMWwAAfH0V.jpg

In this case, the defense attorneys even used trump's anti-Muslim campaign rhetoric to try and get their sentences shortened.

That's really one for the history books.

Well, I trust they'll have plenty of time to think about it while they're sitting in Leavenworth.

Re:

ap_17081692670239_sq-9d8daf44a4d9cc71d2b

Don't know what's funnier, his Clorox whiter than white clown garb or the lady officer who looks like a Sith Lord body guard. :blink::lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/21/2019 at 10:04 AM, Princess of Tap said:

react_sad.png

Breaks the myth, good guys wear white, bad wears black, eh? :D

10 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Re:

ap_17081692670239_sq-9d8daf44a4d9cc71d2b

Don't know what's funnier, his Clorox whiter than white clown garb or the lady officer who looks like a Sith Lord body guard. :blink::lol:

I don't think there was anything funny about this man killing another human being with a sword because that person was of a different skin color.

The murderer said that his goal was to Inspire white men  to kill black men- hoping to start a race war.

His victim was an elderly 66 year old black man who made it to a police station only to die there after the attack.

I don't find humor in white supremacy, I don't find humor in murderous hate crimes and I pity anyone who would.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't think there was anything funny about this man killing another human being with a sword because that person was of a different skin color.

The murderer said that his goal was to Inspire white men  to kill black men- hoping to start a race war.

His victim was an elderly 66 year old black man who made it to a police station only to die there after the attack.

I don't find humor in white supremacy, I don't find humor in murderous hate crimes and I pity anyone who would.

I'm only punning the outfits..NOT the crime. What's with that COLLAR? (in case you didn't noticed)

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Miguel AlmaguerVerified account @Miguelnbc 1h1 hour ago

Actor and activist @JussieSmollett was brutally beaten and attacked in downtown Chicago ... in what police are investigating as a hate crime.

Tonight on @NBCNightlyNews we’ll share the shocking details: a chemical substance thrown on his face and noose tied around his neck.

DyG-m0DVYAAu7E5.jpg

The actor is mixed race and gay.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Breaking: Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on Friday apologized after admitting he is one of two people in a decades-old yearbook photo wearing blackface and Ku Klux Klan robes during his time in medical school

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/01/virginia-governor-apologizes-for-racist-yearbook-photo-1144007

RggN7xHW?format=jpg&name=600x314

How was Ralph Northam even allowed to take pictures like that for a yearbook? Why did no one in the school say this is wrong?

The answer: No one in the entire school had a problem with these photos. That's institutional racism.

To add to the shock, a page from Northam's yearbook at the Virginia Military Institute listed one of his nicknames as "****man," a racial slur. Story from @Grace_Segers https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ralph-northams-yearbook-page-shows-man-in-****-costume-and-another-apparently-in-blackface/  https://archive.org/details/bomb1981virg/page/90 

Soledad O'Brien Retweeted CNN Politics

Imagine the confidence—the arrogance—of this dude in 1984! Not only to WEAR blackface/_KKK but to TAKE a photo. And to POST that photo. In your YEARBOOK. In MEDICAL SCHOOL.

Would you want this man as an intern or a resident in a hospital or a medical clinic to being giving you medical assistance if you were a black person?

That's the Level this man was on when he participated in this white supremacist act.

• Sad 1

What still gets me about this yearbook issue is how come no one working for the GOP Governor nominee wasn't able to uncover this and expose this prior to the election.      Of course its obvious why Northam's side didn't release the story,  or why the MSM didn't find it (but they would have if the guy was from the GOP) but this yearbook was 'out-there' for decades and other classmates had their own version,   so why didn't ONE of them mention this to the media?

I'm not saying there was some type of cover-up (e.g. during the election Northam paid some classmates to remain silent or left-leaning media folks suppressed it) since I don't see how one could keep that many classmates silent or anyone in the media suppressing it,  but how this remained under-ground until this week is of interest to me.         E.g.  has any of his classmates made comments about why they didn't say anything months, if not years ago?   

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

So, here’s where we are: Northam says he is neither person in the photo, even though he admitted as much yesterday. He says today it’s not him, because he did wear blackface at another party and realized it was wrong so wouldn’t have done it again in medical school.

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

Keith Boykin Retweeted CNN

You mean to tell me a racist photo was on your yearbook page for 35 years and you never noticed it and none of your friends ever told you about it? And you dressed in blackface as Michael Jackson? And you had a nickname as “****man” in college? Ralph Northam must resign.

It wasn't a problem 35 years ago for Ralph Northam because:

*He never thought he would need black people to vote for him in an election.

**He never thought that his career would hinge upon what black people thought of him.

***And he never cared about the humanity of black people until he needed to use them to further his own career.

This man grew up when Southern Democrats were white supremacists.  The Democratic party is now telling him that--

the Southern white supremacists have left the party and he needs to go with them.

Dressed in blackface as Micheal Jackson?  Odd Micheal never got criticized for doing whiteface. :blink:

8614331.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2019 at 9:31 PM, jakeem said:
Replying to @RadioFreeTom

Here’s the guy the Virginia Republicans ran for the U.S Senate against Tim Kaine.

DyWtu6MXcAA0k2q.jpg

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

From a Democratic state senator who took a call from Northam on Saturday: “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

TJgf6BKE?format=jpg&name=600x314

9 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:wacko:  <_<

Adam Jentleson 🎈Verified account @AJentleson

I have never understood how McConnell has managed to dodge this photo.

Look at that smile.

DyXs5k1XcAEvPyx.jpg

The symbols of white supremacy in America-- You're known by The Company You Keep.

White Supremacy is Un- American.

we on the right are glad the jig is up for such an egregious hypocrite as northan, princess.

:D

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:wacko:  <_<

Adam Jentleson 🎈Verified account @AJentleson

I have never understood how McConnell has managed to dodge this photo.

Look at that smile.

DyXs5k1XcAEvPyx.jpg

Story behind that by Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/02/10/mitch-mcconnell-posed-front-large-confederate-flag/

SCV - Sons of Confederate Veterans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Confederate_Veterans

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Their star quarterback, coach, and owner all supported Trump. But that’s not the only thing that makes the Patriots the preferred team of white nationalists

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tom-bradys-new-england-patriots-are-team-maga-whether-they-like-it-or-not?via=twitter_page

ZzQcj94H?format=jpg&name=600x314

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Happy 100th birthday Jackie Robinson!

Maybe we'll get the racist white supremacists out of American professional sports

in another 100 years.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, jakeem said:

Meet the next Governor of Virginia, @LGJustinFairfax

Just as soon as Northam realizes these calls for his resignation are not going away.

xpC6r8jd?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 2/2/2019 at 10:53 AM, jakeem said:

From a Democratic state senator who took a call from Northam on Saturday: “He just told me he didn’t think it’s him. And I said, ‘Ralph, this is a day late and a dollar short. It’s too late.’”

TJgf6BKE?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 2/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, jakeem said:

The photo is racist and contrary to fundamental American values. I join my colleagues in Virginia calling on Governor Northam to do the right thing so that the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia can heal and move forward.

On 2/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, jakeem said:

BREAKING: In a bizarre Saturday press conference, Northam announced that he would not resign over a racist photo from his medical school yearbook.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/virginia-governor-ralph-northam-wont-resign_us_5c55d675e4b087104753e789?section=politics&amp;ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016

kIp1oxPo?format=jpg&name=600x314

I wonder if the lieutenant governor's race has anything to do with northam's obstinacy?

On 2/1/2019 at 9:27 PM, jakeem said:

Meet the next Governor of Virginia, @LGJustinFairfax

Just as soon as Northam realizes these calls for his resignation are not going away.

xpC6r8jd?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 2/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, mr6666 said:

Who is Justin Fairfax?

The descendant of slaves is next in line for Virginia governor-

Justin Fairfax carried the manumission documents for his enslaved ancestor as he took the oath of office in the capital of the former Confederacy.

:)

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump calls Northam's yearbook photo depicting men in blackface, KKK_robes "unforgivable" http://hill.cm/Ef2Cv9Y 

DyfNkgVXQAIXr9V.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Jon Cryer Retweeted The Hill

Hey, @realDonaldTrump

Your dad was arrested at an actual KKK_rally.

The Central Park 5/ birther decries racism......

And with all those mirrors in the White House.  LMREO

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

Doctors do Post there medical diplomas in their offices.

Now more and more people are going to be looking at those diplomas.

39 minutes ago, jakeem said:

NEW: Virginia’s Democratic attorney general says he wore blackface at a college party in 1980, deepening state scandal. -AP

37 minutes ago, jakeem said:

What’s the Matter With Virginia? I mean, really. How tough was it to keep black shoe polish off your face or stay out of klan robes as a young man in that state in the 1980s?

A little Junior High School American history here. Richmond Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy. I'm sure there are still people in Virginia and especially Richmond who see the Confederate past as something to be glorified and to be proud of.

By the way - - Northam's medical school had to suspend yearbooks all together in 2013 when students posed in Confederate uniforms with the Confederate flag.  Now his medical school, Eastern Virginia medical school is undergoing an investigation of all previous year books for inflammatory racist material.

That's just the way it is.