Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Fruits of White Supremacy-- Murder and Violence

499 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Democrats at the top are killing the Great State of Virginia. If the three failing pols were Republicans, far stronger action would be taken. Virginia will come back HOME Republican) in 2020!

7:35 AM - 7 Feb 2019

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Among those taking jabs at Virginia Democrats for their racial and sexual assault scandals is Trump, who himself has spoken of "very fine people" in a white supremacist march and has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

If you're going to criticize Virginia Democrats for blackface, it might help if you had criticized Trump for the Central Park 5, lying about Obama's birth certificate, vilifying Mexicans and Muslims, defending Nazis in Charlottesville, or endorsing racists Steve King & Roy Moore.

trump's brazen hypocrisy concerning racism and sexual misconduct is not just appalling, but it's stupid on his part because it brings up his own behavior to the spotlight.

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: Virginia state Sen. Tommy Norment was once an editor of a yearbook full of racial slurs and images depicting blackface, according to a report by The Virginian-Pilot.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tommy-norment-racist-yearbook-blackface-virginia-senator_us_5c5c6fefe4b0d073e7043f0b?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Virginia state Sen. Tommy Norment.

It's starting to look like the South has already started to rise again--within the Virginia government at least. LOL

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Ralph Northam's interview with Gayle King DID NOT GO WELL https://goo.gl/nhv94y 

DzDz9l5WkAIm8gE.jpg

15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Liam Stack Retweeted CBS This Morning

This is an incredible moment. Indentured servitude and slavery are not the same thing.

I think we're getting an extremely clear picture of Northam and there's nothing surprising about it.....

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Wisconsin Republicans stripped Colin Kaepernick's name from a resolution recognizing Black History Month, saying the former NFL quarterback was too controversial to be included.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/wisconsin-lawmakers-spike-colin-kaepernick-s-name-black-history-month-n971161?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

vnDWNlPU?format=jpg&name=600x314

Soledad O'Brien Retweeted NBC News

Same folks who tweet about honoring Dr. King and who now love Muhammad Ali.

Colorado Sports Store Closes After Anti-Kaepernick Protest Backfires

The owner said there must have been "more Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/prime-time-sports-colin-kaepernick-nike_us_5c65075ce4b0aec93d3b397c?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

kZsa3NGR?format=jpg&name=600x314

Jack Johnson

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

I doubt that this "revelation" will increase Book Sales, but it does lend a sense of credibility to his narrative.

17 minutes ago, jakeem said:

As Un -American as that may seem to most of us,

This is exactly what you would expect from a president who is a white supremacist.

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews 28m28 minutes ago

Three teachers at a middle school on Long Island, New York, have been placed on paid administrative leave

after an image of a pair of nooses labeled "back to school necklaces" were displayed in a classroom, officials say.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/three-teachers-new-york-put-leave-after-noose-images-displayed-n970591?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Three teachers at a middle school on Long Island, New York, have been placed on paid administrative leave after an image of a pair of nooses labeled "back to school necklaces" were displayed in a classroom, officials say.

Nice. Paid vacation just for that. Where do I sign?

9 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Sons of Confederate Veterans Logo

Sons of Confederate Veterans defend white supremacy and Jim Crow--

2 Un- American Concepts that will die in Freedom and sunlight.

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The chairman of the far-right Proud Boys sat behind Trump at his latest speech
Enrique Tarrio, chairman of the far-right Proud Boys, wore a shirt saying "Roger Stone Did Nothing Wrong" a few rows behind Trump at his televised rally in Miami.
By Tim Elfrink  •  Read more »
  af917ab9ef449d33467b8f8dc41bf9eb-320-0-70-8-ZYWC4IBT7QI6TA3V4POPNNUFLA.jpg

The man is notable for more than his attire, though. Enrique Tarrio is the chairman of the Proud Boys, a far-right, self-described “western chauvinist” organization known for violently clashing with antifascists and for its alleged links to white nationalists.

You have got to give white supremacist credit. They really do support each other.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Bogie56 said:

‘Time for the Ku Klux Klan to night ride again’: An Alabama newspaper editor wants to bring back lynching
“If we could get the Klan to go up there and clean out D.C., we’d all been better off," Goodloe Sutton told the Montgomery Advertiser, explaining, “We’ll get the hemp ropes out, loop them over a tall limb and hang all of them.”
By Antonia Farzan  •  Read more »
  edd10d1b343015edabc2ceb0136f1a39-320-0-70-8-CDTW4QVIG5CMPHRRYEEJZZ6FXQ.jpg

When snakes come out from under rocks you can see them.

On 8/28/2017 at 8:52 AM, Sepiatone said:

And as I've also mentioned,  White people have trouble getting along with EACH OTHER, 

So do Black people (not sure why we're capitalizing, but whatever).

Coast Guard officer wanted to kill Democrats, TV hosts, say prosecutors

Christopher Paul Hasson was arrested Feb. 15 on drug and gun charges. Prosecutors say he wanted "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen."

....."I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."

In another letter to himself found on his computer, court papers say, he says, "I am a long time White Nationalist, having been a **** 30 plus years ago before my time in the military."

The Coast Guard flagged him because of internet searches of extremist web sites at work, a federal law enforcement officer told NBC News..........

he searched the web for MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, and "compiled a list of prominent Democratic Congressional leaders, activists, political organizations, and MSNBC and CNN media personalities." .....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/coast-guard-officer-wanted-kill-democrats-msnbc-hosts-say-prosecutors-n973786?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

2 hours ago, TomJH said:

Hate groups hit new high, up 30 percent in last 4 years, Southern Poverty Law Center says

Hate groups hit new high, up 30 percent in last 4 years, Southern Poverty Law Center say

By Peter Martinez

Updated on: February 20, 2019 / 5:24 PM / CBS News

2018 saw the fourth straight year of growth in the number of hate groups in the U.S., according to a new report Wednesday from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which tracks white supremacists and other extremist groups. The 30 percent increase coincides with Donald Trump's campaign and presidency. It comes on the heels of three consecutive years of decline near the end of former President Obama's time in office.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/southern-poverty-law-center-new-hate-map-data-group-increase-splc-intelligence-report-today-2019-02-20/

The trump effect

10 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

<_<

The HillVerified account @thehill 1h1 hour ago

Ann Coulter: All hate crimes are hoaxes

http://hill.cm/bzqNgwr 

Ann, When you get a chance please tell that to Emmett Till and Matthew Shepard.

These two young men, whose deaths were INFAMOUS hate crimes--

Resulted in giving birth to two movements which  confronted hate head-on in the United States of America.

Emmett Till and Matthew Shepard

On 9/1/2017 at 11:49 PM, hamradio said:

OK, now I'm confused. :blink::huh:

KKK-today.jpg

Halloween photo in Alabama?

3 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Halloween photo in Alabama?

Possible, maybe she thought they're  wearing Ghostly Trio costumes. ;)

Casper-and-The-Ghostly-Trio-casper-the-g

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2019 at 4:25 PM, mr6666 said:

Delaware police investigating after video shows officer pull gun at traffic stop

"Police in Delaware are reviewing a video that shows an officer pulling a gun on a black driver during a traffic stop, a state police spokesman told NBC News.

The driver, Mack Buckley, shared video on Facebook last week that shows an officer opening the car door, pointing a gun at Buckley and trying to get him to step out of the car.

.........Buckley wrote in his Facebook post that he was originally pulled over for allegedly speeding, but did not get a speeding ticket. Instead, he wrote, he was ticketed for resisting arrest and issued three traffic offenses.

He also said the officer repeatedly referred to "you people" on the way to the station.

"On the way to the troop he kept referring to YOU PEOPLE. I asked him who was YOU PEOPLE since there was only him and I in the vehicle. Then he proceeded to say I was a worthless piece of ****," Buckley wrote.

Buckley said that when he asked the officer what he meant by "you people," the officer responded "society," adding, "Go ahead and play the race card."........

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430833-delaware-police-investigating-after-video-shows-officer-pull?rnd=1550698707

On 2/18/2019 at 5:47 PM, Princess of Tap said:

11 year -old black male student arrested by school police officer because he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance;

he refused to participate in the Pledge of Allegiance and told the officer that he had done nothing wrong and there was no reason for him to have to leave the room.

This story is totally unbelievable unless you know the whole history of racism in this country. It simply wouldn't make any sense in a "normal" country.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:00 PM, NipkowDisc said:

are we really to believe that the poor put-upon black citizenry of chicago are so vacuous of higher thought patterns that they are going to commence to throwing block parties to celebrate the exile from public sight of all confederate monuments while their sons are shooting each other nightly on the killing streets of chicago with no apparent cessation in sight?

Umm, probably.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:19 PM, NipkowDisc said:

those are real wingnuts

The left has become mentally unstable. I'm embarrassed to call myself a lefty anymore.