Sign in to follow this  
Cocophone

Spouses & Festival Passes

5 posts in this topic

I'm planning a first time trip to the Film Festival and I have a question about the different festival passes.

Is it possible for my wife and I to sit next to each other if I get a “Essential” Festival Pass and my wife gets a “Classic” Festival Pass or “Palace” Festival Pass?

Yes, it should be possible. Only Spotlight holders have seats reserved for them -- the rest is open seating for any pass holder. Hope you have a great time!

i don't believe Spotlight passholders have seats reserved for them.  The Spotlight line is given first entry to the theater.  Regardless of pass level, it's best to queue up early to ensure a seat.  

If you are purchasing a "Palace" pass for your wife, be sure to read the restrictions on the pass. (This pass does not grant entry to the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres Multiplex, Club TCM events or official parties and receptions)

If both of you want to attend movies at the Multiplex (where many of the classic films are shown or both attend interviews in Club TCM, the Classic Pass would be the better choice.