Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Empty Barrel Kelly: Does He Want To Run The United States of America Like GTMO? -- No Questions Asked...

106 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2018 at 3:26 AM, Bogie56 said:

He doesn't care one iota when it occurs in Trump's team.  But when it came to Bill Clinton's dalliances you couldn't stop this consummate hypocrite from crowing about it.

And I suspect a great deal of it is just trolling for an indignant reaction.  

porter was an unfortunate glitch caught and corrected and I believe porter's ex-wives.

he is gone so why is that not an end to it?:D

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

porter was an unfortunate glitch caught and corrected and I believe porter's ex-wives.

he is gone so why is that not an end to it?:D

It would be gone and the end of it if Trump had the guts to say what you just did.  But he is a moral coward.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

It was poor judgment for John Kelly to disclose it. It was also poor judgment for Kelly to tell Tillerson he was fired while he was in the bathroom. It couldn't wait?

Well we knew John Kelly was a racist,  now we know that John Kelly doesn't even have empathy for high ranking White House cabinet members.

Who will have empathy for The Empty Barrel Chief of Staff when they walk him out of those big white White House portico doors?

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

This 4-star Empty Barrel better be careful about doing that again - - reportedly drumpf is close to taking him up on that.

The " president " doesn't like people who say no to him.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

EXCLUSIVE: Within minutes of his firing in May, former FBI director James Comey received a call from White House chief of staff John Kelly, who was “emotional” over the manner Comey was let go. From @lachlan and @swin24

Kelly, Comey recalls, said he was “sick” about the situation and “intended to quit” in protest, saying "he didn’t want to work for dishonorable people"—referring specifically to President Donald Trump

The phone call was first reported by CNN last year. But Comey’s book provides both on the record confirmation and additional details of the conversation

White House officials told The Daily Beast that their strategy regarding the book and the Comey tour will be largely shaped in real-time, forming and adjusting to accommodate however publicly furiously Trump reacts

“What’s dishonorable is that James Comey lied about leaking information to the media, consistently contradicted himself in testimony, and made a series of bizarre decisions as FBI director,” RNC spokesman Michael Ahrens told The Daily Beast

https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-comey-john-kelly-called-trump-dishonorable-for-firing-me

GOASSIW2?format=jpg&name=600x314

How many times has Kelly reportedly been on the verge of resigning from the dishonorable Administration?

But we haven't seen the back of that Empty Barrel yet! LOL

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Kelly thinks he's saving U.S. from disaster, calls Trump 'idiot,' say White House staffers

Some current and former officials said they expect Kelly to leave by July, and that Trump and Kelly seem to have tired of each other.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/kelly-thinks-he-s-saving-u-s-disaster-calls-trump-n868961?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

My word, it's a slippery slope--

Empty Barrel John Kelly went from lying about and insulting a black congresswoman--

To lying about and insulting his boss, the president of the United States.

Rumors abound that Sean Hannity will be up for the job of chief of staff,  as many sources are saying he's already the de-facto chief of staff anyway.

It seems trump feels that this two-year College Dropout can certainly do the same if not a better job than the retired Marine four-star general.

Kelly was Trump's second Chief of Staff after Reince Priebus failed in the job.

As Kelly looks back on his time doing this difficult job, I guess all he can say is that:

" He knew what he signed up for. " ROFL

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Here's John Kelly when asked about AG Sessions' "zero tolerance" policy of prosecuting migrants who cross illegally, with the express intent of separating families.

Dc4Us1OVMAEUQ16.jpg

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Heather Timmons Retweeted Geoff Bennett

John Kelly's grandfather was an Italian immigrant who "never spoke a word of English and made his living peddling a fruit cart in East Boston" (via @politico)

Turns out the barrel wasn't empty at all --it was full of fruit!

3 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

WH Chief of Staff John Kelly thinks he's describing immigrants, but he's literally describing many rural Americans if you dropped them in Boston, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, etc.

I would like to see actual data that list what percentage of rural Americans have < 6th grade education and don't speak English.     Also,  if there are so 'many' that just means that the USA doesn't need to add additional ones from other countries.  (instead we should put more resources into educating these Americans).

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I would like to see actual data that list what percentage of rural Americans have < 6th grade education and don't speak English.     Also,  if there are so 'many' that just means that the USA doesn't need to add additional ones from other countries.  (instead we should put more resources into educating these Americans).

I think the real problem in America is native-born Americans who are functionally illiterate.

A few years back in Kansas City, they had these hidden storefront places where people could go and learn how to read and write. These places were for ordinary native-born Americans who were ashamed that they were functionally illiterate and wanted to study in Secret.

Today public school high school students are graduating from watered down classes that they can pass on their level, which may be 6th grade or thereabouts.

And in this day in age in public school - - just about everybody passes unless they drop out.

• Sad 1

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

I think the real problem in America is native-born Americans who are functionally illiterate.

A few years back in Kansas City, they had these hidden storefront places where people could go and learn how to read and write. These places were for ordinary native-born Americans who were ashame that they were functionally illiterate and wanted to study in Secret.

Today public school high school students who are graduating from watered own classes that they can pass on their level, which may be 6th grade or thereabouts.

And this day in age in public school - - everybody passes unless they drop out.

I agree that is a real problem and like I noted additional resources should be applied to help educate these folks.

But clearly IF that is 'the real problem' the USA doesn't need to add to it by accepting immigrants (legal ones and especially illegal ones) with low education levels that don't know English.     Note that with the Canadian merit system knowing English or French and one's education level are the #1 and #2 criteria used.    

19 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I agree that is a real problem and like I noted additional resources should be applied to help educate these folks.

But clearly IF that is 'the real problem' the USA doesn't need to add to it by accepting immigrants (legal ones and especially illegal ones) with low education levels that don't know English.     Note that with the Canadian merit system knowing English or French and one's education level are the #1 and #2 criteria used.    

I agree that a certain level of English should be required for anyone who is going to be considered for citizenship in this day and age.

8 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The HillVerified account @thehill

Kelly says separating families at the border isn't cruel:

"The children will be taken care of — put into foster care

or whatever" http://hill.cm/fI9dq6F 

<_<

Again,  parents will be separated from their children only if as a family they enter the USA illegally.    E.g. if as a family they apply for asylum at a border crossing check-point they will NOT be separated.

Like everything else that happens to illegal immigrants that people say is cruel or mean:  there are consequences to one's actions;  if one doesn't like those consequences don't perform the action.   I.e. Do NOT try to enter the USA illegally!!!!

41 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation have confirmed to me what the WSJfirst reported — that Trump has told people he's interested in Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, Nick Ayers, or Budget Director Mick Mulvaney, to replace Kelly.

https://www.axios.com/trumps-short-list-for-potential-john-kelly-replacements-f66d284d-f42c-4e89-be6d-c99753ac69de.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

pCTAuHUn?format=jpg&name=600x314

"I got those Hit the Road Jack --Empty Barrel Blues."

And Kelly can take his protegé--" I put Latino babies in cages "-- Kirstjen Nielsen with him.

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

Chief of staff John Kelly accidentally turned the lights off today as POTUS was clarifying his Helsinki comments in the Cabinet Room, and WaPo photog Jabin Botsford took this shot. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWDB93lRv0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kq8w14qoffki 

DiV5-dlUcAEA5lG.jpg

Empty Barrel Kelly shows his real feelings about his boss.

And this realistic sinister picture says it all.

• Haha 1