Beth Ann Gallagher

TCM Backlot Sacramento Welcomes New Members

5 posts in this topic

Great news! The Sacramento-area chapter will be submitting our member list to TCM Backlot. We have enough members to be officially recognized now!

If anyone in my area is interested in joining, the group would love to have you! Contact me, and I'll be in touch ASAP.

Regards,
Beth Ann Gallagher

---
tcmbacklotsac@gmail.com

http://www.spellboundbymovies.com
https://twitter.com/missbethg

Hi Beth

Gloria Romo am very interested in becoming a Sacramento backlot member. I live in Yuba City which is 50 mi north of Sacramento currently I'm layed up just had foot surgery but should be up and around mid March. God willing. I've been a fan of classic movies since I was a kid. When i was home sick from school my mom would let me watch dialing for dollars in the living room, that was such a big treat.

The movie that made such an impression on me was "All mine to give" at age 8 you can imagine how I cried my eyes out. Mom hadn't seen it before or I don't think she would have let me watch.

i am looking forward to hearing from you and any current get togethers.

Sincerley 

gloria romo

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:53 PM, Gloria Romo said:

Hi Beth

Gloria Romo am very interested in becoming a Sacramento backlot member. I live in Yuba City which is 50 mi north of Sacramento currently I'm layed up just had foot surgery but should be up and around mid March. God willing. I've been a fan of classic movies since I was a kid. When i was home sick from school my mom would let me watch dialing for dollars in the living room, that was such a big treat.

The movie that made such an impression on me was "All mine to give" at age 8 you can imagine how I cried my eyes out. Mom hadn't seen it before or I don't think she would have let me watch.

i am looking forward to hearing from you and any current get togethers.

Sincerley 

gloria romo

Gloria,

Thanks so much for reaching out here! I do know where Yuba City is. I've been there when travelling to Chico and Oroville. The Sacramento chapter is definitely the closest one to you. There is a member in the Chico area who'd like a chapter closer to her eventually.

Please email me your address here: tcmbacklotsac@gmail.com

I'll get you added to our email list, so you can keep up with the Sacramento chapter's activities and join in on any that seem worth the drive.

Hope your foot heals well and quickly!

The Sacramento chapter was officially recognized in October of 2017. We welcome new members from the Greater Sacramento area!

Beginning in December of 2018, I became the chapter president. Please email me to join the chapter!

Best Wishes,

Beth Ann Gallagher

tcmbacklotsac@gmail.com