JakeHolman

THE VEGAS MASSACRE

285 posts in this topic

That used to happen to me all the time until I signed up for therapy for my index finger. And now it is totally trained. But I still have trouble with it when I'm using my pop can opener to open bottles of imported Coca-Cola. LOL

I'm not sure what it is. I try to click as fast and gently as possible.

Maybe I should plug in my old mouse which was a bit slower on

the trigger.

Paddock could had some bad repressed childhood memory regarding country music.  

Yep, maybe his pappy came home drunk and listened to Hank Williams'

songs before beating the heck out of sonny. 

To the true blue loony toon, the fact that the sun sets in the west

and that 2+2=4 can be very, very strange. Read that not only did

this guy buy guns but he also went to shooting ranges, so maybe

the flabby 64 year old accountant who barely knew one end of

a gun from the other was a lot more capable than the experts

think. One of the minor hallmarks of conspiracy theorists is to

underestimate the abilities of individuals. 

Which brings us right back to the problem of sanitized managed story's (or is it stories?)

More time means more time to sanitize,more time to make up lies to fill in all the gaps and holes in the original story...to smoothe things over.To make the story seem more truthful than it really is.To make it more believable to the masses.

That's the fun thing about conspiracy theories...once the theory has nestled in the mind of the believer, it is rarely dislodged. Any further information that contradicts the conspiracy narrative is dismissed as spin control and disinformation. No evidence is sufficient, since it will all be regarded as fabricated. Only that information which can feed the conspiracy narrative will be accepted.

When I first heard about the shootings (the next morning), I immediately wondered if it would be another act of Islamic terror. Then when the guy was identified, I wondered if it would be a right-wing or left-wing thing, and I was leaning toward the latter, for a few specious reasons: the targets were at a country music festival, and that music is closely associated with a rural and conservative fanbase; and the recent shooting at the Republican Congressional baseball game by a left-wing extremist. But as it has been noted, no political or religious manifestos or notes have been found either physically or online, and the shooter had no discernible active political affiliations. 

This may end up just being a crazy guy that went homicidal for his own reasons that are unfathomable or unknowable to anyone else. That answer won't be enough for many people that have a hard time accepting that things sometimes happen without reason. But judging by the almost immediate search for a conspiracy and a cover-up, this story may well rival 9/11 in the amount of "alternative narrative" writing/posting that follows. 

When I first heard about the shootings (the next morning), I immediately wondered if it would be another act of Islamic terror. Then when the guy was identified, I wondered if it would be a right-wing or left-wing thing, and I was leaning toward the latter, for a few specious reasons: the targets were at a country music festival, and that music is closely associated with a rural and conservative fanbase; and the recent shooting at the Republican Congressional baseball game by a left-wing extremist. But as it has been noted, no political or religious manifestos or notes have been found either physically or online, and the shooter had no discernible active political affiliations. 

In his known name.

Apparently, the man was worth at least a couple of million dollars and had no kids. It would be easy for someone with those resources to have other identities online and computers away from his known address.

For all we know, the claim from ISIS that they are behind this event could be absolutely true. Just because the cops didn't find evidence of an association under his name or in his home doesn't rule out anything for certain.

There's a lot of days left to discover what we don't yet know.

This may end up just being a crazy guy that went homicidal for his own reasons that are unfathomable or unknowable to anyone else. 

I 'm not wedded to any particular conspiracy theory and this could very well be the case and i'm open to it.

But when stuff like the Mandalay shootings comes along i'm naturally very sceptical.

Maybe i should blame my reluctance to believe the gov't version of anything on the JFK assassination,i grew up with that one,maybe that's why i don't trust the gov't until they can prove their case and the story has the ring of truth in it,which neither the JFK assassination nor the 9/11 attack had.

Unless you actually believe that LHO shot JFK and was another lone shooter,a guy who for his own mysterious reasons that nobody can fathom, went crazy.

Unless you actually believe that LHO shot JFK and was another lone shooter,a guy who for his own mysterious reasons that nobody can fathom, went crazy.

And after he is reported to have declared "I'm just a patsy", it's awfully convenient how a phalanx of cops were unable to prevent him from being openly murdered on their property before he'd be permitted to elaborate.

Kennedy wanted to get out of Vietnam - and he wanted to reign in the Military Industrial Complex.

The MIC arranged Kennedy's murder. Oswald was set up to take the "blame" and killed to make sure he couldn't set the record straight.

I 'm not wedded to any particular conspiracy theory and this could very well be the case and i'm open to it.

But when stuff like the Mandalay shootings comes along i'm naturally very sceptical.

Maybe i should blame my reluctance to believe the gov't version of anything on the JFK assassination,i grew up with that one,maybe that's why i don't trust the gov't until they can prove their case and the story has the ring of truth in it,which neither the JFK assassination nor the 9/11 attack had.

I'm with you... I'm with you.... You lost me.  Assassinations of political leaders are one thing but I can hardly believe there would be any reason whatsoever to cover up a senseless mass murder.

Oswald thought he was the brightest guy in the room, a near genius

who nobody recognized as such. And here he was, much smarter than

the average bear, toiling away at some minimum wage job with not

much of a future, so how could he make his mark?

Ruby was a police buff, who liked to hang around with cops and always

treated them well in his strip club. So his being in the basement that

day in all the confusion wouldn't be that unusual, and I'm sure that

security, even for an event like this, wasn't as strict as it would be in

today's world.

JFK told different things to different people about Vietnam. We do know

he increased the number of advisers, and it's not hard to see a James

Bond fan like Kennedy thinking he could beat the commies at their own

game. All the evidence points to Oswald the Rabbit as the sole assassin

with no need of help from anyone else. Lone wolf types like Oswald are

nothing new in U.S. presidential assassinations. 

• Like 1

In his known name.

Apparently, the man was worth at least a couple of million dollars and had no kids. It would be easy for someone with those resources to have other identities online and computers away from his known address.

For all we know, the claim from ISIS that they are behind this event could be absolutely true. Just because the cops didn't find evidence of an association under his name or in his home doesn't rule out anything for certain.

There's a lot of days left to discover what we don't yet know.

And, by the way, you can bet your *** that the U.S. government doesn't want anybody even hinting that ISIS might be involved.

These are country-western people who were shot - hundreds of them. Probably mostly Republicans.

And Republicans have guns.

And if they think that this was in any way due to Islam, the government is terrified of what the fallout against Muslims could be.

You can be pretty sure that every cop anywhere near the scene has been warned against saying anything that might be taken as an Islamic connection. The last thing the government wants is hundreds of Muslims being gunned down in the streets of America. Even if they know the ISIS claim has validity, they will dis-inform to keep that reaction from happening.

To add to what DB and JR wrote, police detectives value the early reports from witnesses the most.  They are going to be the most accurate as the incident is still fresh in people's minds and people haven't had a chance to think of ways to twist the story.  So look for fewer odds and ends types of details in the days to come, not more.  You have likely already heard the most revealing details you will hear, but I like to be wrong too sometimes.

Oswald thought he was the brightest guy in the room, a near genius

who nobody recognized as such. And here he was, much smarter than

the average bear, toiling away at some minimum wage job with not

much of a future, so how could he make his mark?

Ruby was a police buff, who liked to hang around with cops and always

treated them well in his strip club. So his being in the basement that

day in all the confusion wouldn't be that unusual, and I'm sure that

security, even for an event like this, wasn't as strict as it would be in

today's world.

JFK told different things to different people about Vietnam. We do know

he increased the number of advisers, and it's not hard to see a James

Bond fan like Kennedy thinking he could beat the commies at their own

game. All the evidence points to Oswald the Rabbit as the sole assassin

with no need of help from anyone else. Lone wolf types like Oswald are

nothing new in U.S. presidential assassinations.

There is something that I only remembered after seeing the 50-year shows on the assassination. Oswald tried to kill a right-wing General in February of 1963 in Dallas. Edwin Walker had actually organized riots against James Meredith being admitted to Old Miss in which two people were murdered, hundreds wounded and 6 Federal Marshalls shot. Walker was a member of the John Birch Society.

Oswald shot through General Walker's windows with the same rifle that he used to kill Kennedy.

Reportedly Oswald was upset about Walker's campaigns against Cuba.

Since Oswald was out messing around famous political figures with his rifle in February, it makes sense that he would find bigger fish to fry later on that year.

Oswald had the kind of life that was so bizarre that he could have easily shot Walker and Kennedy all on his own.

After all he was a good Marksman, he had learned it in the Marines.

After all he was a good Marksman, he had learned it in the Marines.

They make that claim NOW, but I clearly recall, at the time of the assassination, that interviews with fellow Marines from his outfit that they all claimed Oswald was pretty much a near "washout" as a Marine, and was so poor a shot that one guy said, "Lee couldn't shoot himself in the foot point-blank and with a scope."

And then 30 years later all of a sudden he was an "expert marksman" ?   :unsure:

Sepiatone

• Like 1

They make that claim NOW, but I clearly recall, at the time of the assassination, that interviews with fellow Marines from his outfit that they all claimed Oswald was pretty much a near "washout" as a Marine, and was so poor a shot that one guy said, "Lee couldn't shoot himself in the foot point-blank and with a scope."

And then 30 years later all of a sudden he was an "expert marksman" ?   :unsure:

Sepiatone

Investigators using lasers showed Oswald could only have done it.  One photo showed the mark on the long since gone traffic light that ricochet again on the sidewalk a witness reported.  Just recently acoustic experts also stated the extra shots were sound reverberations that came from the overpass. (no 2nd gunman)

22opart1.large.jpg

jfk07.jpg

FIG30_122111.jpg

Gun shots reflect from here.

JFK%20MK%20at%20bottom%20of%20overpass.j

infowars Retweeted

0qvW1agL_bigger.jpg Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet 2h2 hours ago

Receipt Shows Paddock Had Another Guest in His Room Before Shooting - https://www.infowars.com/receipt-shows-paddock-had-another-guest-in-his-room-before-shooting/ …DLS5RzsU8AAi7oX.jpg

That receipt shows how irrational Paddock was!  $26.00 for a Angus burger, $10.00 for a bagel !? :o

I would had the urge to shoot the management for ripping me off! :angry:

There were 323 gun deaths in Chicago as of June 30, 2017 this year. Where were the Democrats on this issue?

Too busy giving out freebies hoping it will solve the problem.

100_2164.jpg