Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Another man behaving badly in Hollywood — this time, Harvey Weinstein. What a shocker

510 posts in this topic

And on it goes.

George Takei a couple days back, and now.......

John Travolta! He's been accused of sexual assault on a male masseuse. And this one even has a police report backing up the revelation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta wonder how many office "pools" have been started up over all this nonsense?  Like, "who's next" or "how long ago" and such.

Sepiatone

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

You gotta wonder how many office "pools" have been started up over all this nonsense?  Like, "who's next" or "how long ago" and such.

Sepiatone

Can just see the future complaint 20 years from now....111 year old Marge alleges he took advantage of my senility.:wacko:

cougar-e1487604571287.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, it's just not those with any "power" who can be targeted.  When I was still working for GM, I got tired of hearing some woman on the line and her constant harangue of job related complaints.  So I looked over and said, "Damn!  Will you just quit your b!tching already?"  and got threatened with a sexual harassment  grievance.  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, the latest is......

A woman has accused Al Franken of "groping" her and "kissing her without consent".

Always knew that Stuart Smalley was a beast - even if he's good enough; he's smart enough; and doggone it, people like him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Okay, the latest is......

A woman has accused Al Franken of "groping" her and "kissing her without consent".

Always knew that Stuart Smalley was a beast - even if he's good enough; he's smart enough; and doggone it, people like him.

The worst thing is that it was from some skit they did. You would think if it were just a skit they would have prepared it and both agreed to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todays abuser.....

Sylvester Stallone has been accused of "intimidating" a teenager into having sex with him and his bodyguard.

Wheeee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 9:02 AM, Sepiatone said:

Actually, it's just not those with any "power" who can be targeted.  When I was still working for GM, I got tired of hearing some woman on the line and her constant harangue of job related complaints.  So I looked over and said, "Damn!  Will you just quit your b!tching already?"  and got threatened with a sexual harassment  grievance.  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

Yesterday on The People's Court,  there was a classic case of this:  The man and women are driving home, with the women in the back seat because she was upset at him.   He tells her that the relationship is DONE.  (his first mistake doing this while driving).    She hits him many times so he pulls over (she admitted this in court).    They pull into a retail parking lot (so there is video of everything that took place but neither of them knew this at the time).

The women gets a large stick and starts to hit his car,  multiple times.   He does nothing.   She starts to hit him and he still doesn't react (other then ducking).    He call the police.   Now that she knows he has called the police she uses the stick to starch herself and messes up her hair (she admits this in court also).   Police come and within seconds he is in handcuffs.   His bail is 50K and his non refundable bond was 4K.    He sues for car damage and the bond.    

People's Court "Judge" see the tape and he 'wins' this civil case but he had to be in jail 2 days before his bond was posted.  Of course once the police \ DA see the tape all charges are dropped BUT they do NOT charge the women.  This women should get a year in jail, at least.   

The Judge said she will sent a copy of this trial to the police and DA since she admits under oath that she made false claims to the police.  With the video AND this admission she should be charged and convicted.

Yea, folks,  women will make up crap to get leverage or out of spite \ anger.     

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea, folks,  women will make up crap to get leverage or out of spite/anger.     

Happens a lot.

In the system in which we now live, men are well-advised to go their own way. Men best start staying independent of male/female cohabitative relationships if they know what's good for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodness me. Another of my posts has disappeared in the last hour or so. What's that now? 5 or 6 just in the past day?

I must be so much more dangerous than I ever realized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 12:20 PM, LawrenceA said:

I read a really disturbing story about Tom Sizemore having molested an 11-year-old while filming a scene for a movie. And it was sort of witnessed by the crew, and nothing serious was done about it. The entire crew should be arrested. :(

http://www.darkhorizons.com/sizemore-allegedly-molested-an-11yo-girl/

If true, that's sickening.

I guess the Trump supporters here won't know whether or not they object until after they find out Sizemore's political leanings.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

REPORT: Hollywood Actor Tried To Purchase Teen's Virginity For Nearly $3 Million

 

I just read the source article. It's really informative...not vague at all...not a whiff of BS.

"

Giselle used a German-based website that solicits “escorts” to sell her virginity to an Abu Dhabi businessman for a reported $2.9 million.

The German agency claims that an unnamed Hollywood actor offered to pay $2.8 million for her virginity."

I can claim that an unnamed Trump cabinet member offered to pay $6 million in gold bullion for the privilege of cannibalizing a Puerto Rican family of four.

My story is just as true and just as verified as the one Jake posted.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morrissey comments on Hollywood sexual abuse scandal, says some victims are 'just disappointed'

Morrissey has invited fresh criticism over comments he made about Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. 

The former Smiths frontman spoke about the ongoing sexual harassment scandal in Hollywood, reportedly calling claims against Spacey "ridiculous" and arguing that definitions of harassment and assault have become too broad.

“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy’s parents were," he told Der Spiegel, according to a translation cited by AV Club. 

"People know exactly what's going on," he reportedly said when asked about Weinstein. "And they play along. Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised'. But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.

**********************************

This guy Morrissey is all ready to become a Hollywood star, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MovieMadness said:

Morrissey comments on Hollywood sexual abuse scandal, says some victims are 'just disappointed'

Morrissey has invited fresh criticism over comments he made about Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. 

The former Smiths frontman spoke about the ongoing sexual harassment scandal in Hollywood, reportedly calling claims against Spacey "ridiculous" and arguing that definitions of harassment and assault have become too broad.

“As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26, boy 14. One wonders where the boy’s parents were," he told Der Spiegel, according to a translation cited by AV Club. 

"People know exactly what's going on," he reportedly said when asked about Weinstein. "And they play along. Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised'. But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.

Morrissey is homosexual.

He understands.

It's a whole different thing than what heterosexual activity represents to our culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actor Jeffrey Tambor Leaving "Transparent " in the Wake of 2 Sexual Harassment Accusations

 

Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning actor Jeffrey Tambor will not be returning to the Amazon streaming series " Transparent ", where he played a lead role as the transgendered Maura Pfefferman.

Tambor has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 persons, who worked in front of and behind the camera. These accusations have been made public just within the last 2 weeks.

Tambor has chosen to leave the series despite the fact that the Amazon investigation into the accusations has not been completed.

"Transparent" has been gearing up for its 5th season.

 

 

Source: Deadline Hollywood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us