Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

104 posts in this topic

Trump says the wrong thing everywhere -- at CIA headquarters; on the occasion of Black History Month (remember the stupefying Frederick Douglass comment?); at a Boy Scouts jamboree; at Trump Tower after Charlottesville; at a campaign rally for "Big Luther" Strange in Alabama; after hurricanes, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

Trump Twitter museum spotlights 'Daily Show's' inventive satire

".......Also on display, from the dark pre-Twitter ages, is an angry note Trump scrawled on a letter from a documentary producer, his very first tweet and his first use of "sad," and a display of 18 tweets about President Barack Obama's birth certificate.

The "Trump vs. Trump" section of the free exhibit highlights the president's flexible mind, perhaps best shown in his pre-election tweet disparaging the Electoral College that would later win him the presidency........

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chicagoinc/ct-ent-trump-twitter-museum-chicago-daily-show-1020-story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mhALEqnUA

• Like 3

All-time greatest hits at this stage of Trump's political career?

That is like a band releasing an all-time greatest hits album after only one studio album and one 'live on the road' album!      :lol:

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

russiatoon05.jpg?w=620

A Russian's Best Friend--

The American Pitbull trumpier: Beautifully controlled by Russian Oligarchs, but clearly

Outlawed by the US Constitution

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

WATCH: Trump has "Rubio moment" during Asia speech, stops to take sip of water http://hill.cm/nI23yFf 

DOuuPF6WAAAoEe-.jpg

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

The fact that he needs two hands to drink a bottle of water is what really does it for me.

DOs9UOYUMAAtprN.jpg

trump drinks a bottle of water like a baby holds a baby bottle. 

Marco Rubio is really enjoying this.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, calvinnme said:

This is not a whopper necessarily, but a rambling part of an actual Trump speech, lifted from Dailykos but discovered courtesy of LWT with John Oliver:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist  and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, 
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart 
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, 
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the 
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a 
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's 
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went 
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my 
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but 
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would 
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear 
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the 
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of 
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), 
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it 
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I 
would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, 
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter 
right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about 
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

word-salad.png?1465240879

Listening to that garbled speech you can just imagine what that brain must look like. It would be kind to say maybe a series of small strokes or just on coming, on going senility-- but this guy looks like maybe he was born this way. SO SAD

From the WP ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/22/president-trump-and-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct-the-complete-list/?undefined=&utm_term=.218375783a7c&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Fact Checker
 Analysis 

President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

During the second presidential debate, Anderson Cooper asked then-candidate Trump point blank whether he had “actually kiss[ed] women without consent or grope[d] women without consent?” Trump asserted that “nobody has more respect for women” and Cooper pushed him, asking, “Have you ever done those things?” Trump denied that he had, responding: “No, I have not.”

The president has held this line, telling the New York Times, when asked the same question: “I don’t do it. I don’t do it.”

But it’s not as simple as that. Many of the women have produced witnesses who say they heard about these incidents when they happened — long before Trump’s political aspirations were known. Three have produced at least two witnesses.

Such contemporaneous accounts are essential to establishing the credibility of the allegation because they reduce the chance that a person is making up a story for political purposes. In the case of sexual allegations, such accounts can help bolster the credibility of the “she said” side of the equation. Often, a sexual assault will occur behind closed doors. The contemporary corroborators can explain what they heard at the time and whether the story being told now is consistent with how the story was told years earlier. This does not necessarily mean an allegation is true, but it does give journalistic organizations more confidence to report on the allegation.

By Meg Kelly November 22 at 3:00 AM 

From the WP article.  This is the first woman that President Donald Trump is accused of sexually assaulting ...

Two or more contemporary corroborators

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation: While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and abruptly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He then said they were going to have an affair.

Corroborators: 
Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years. She said she got a call from her friend the day after the alleged attack, detailing exactly how Trump pushed Stoynoff against a wall.
Liz McNeil, at the time a reporter for People (she is now an editor). She said that she heard about the incident the day after Stoynoff returned from her assignment. “She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” she said.
Mary Green, another People reporter (now editor) who had just returned to New York. “In an early conversation we had in her office, she told me about what happened with Donald Trump,” Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk, relaying that, ‘He took me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he pushed me against a wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was upstairs and could have walked in at any time.’ ”
Liza Hamm, part of a “tight-knit’ group of friends. “Natasha has always been a vivacious person who wants to believe in the best of people, and this experience definitely messed with that outlook,” she said.
Paul McLaughlin, Stoynoff’s former journalism professor. He said Stoynoff called him at the time of the alleged incident seeking advice on how to handle it: “She didn’t know what to do, she was very conflicted, she was angry, she was really confused about how to deal with this.” After a discussion, he said, Stoynoff decided it would be best if she kept the incident to herself.

Response: Anthony Senecal, Trump’s former butler, denied the incident: “No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap.” Trump said: “Why didn’t she do this 12 years ago? She’s a liar. … It never happened. It’s a lie.”

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

asdfgsdfasef

Come a long way from good old LOL.