Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

296 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Steve Martin as Roger Stone tells @TuckerCarlson how he plans to pay his mounting legal bills: “I set up a donation page based on a phrase people everywhere have been yelling at me: ‘Hey Roger, go fund yourself!'” #SNL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-martin-nails-roger-stone-on-snl-pardon-me?via=twitter_page

geLd4I5j?format=jpg&name=600x314

that wasn't quite the way I heard it live.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Dx9GB0JXcAERw34.jpg

Have you seen these men?

Both are wanted for questioning by the FBI.

If you see them, don't approach them, they can be dangerous!

Play it safe, alert local authorities.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Border patrol agents discover 60-foot tunnel under location of Trump's proposed border wall http://hill.cm/yVR970t 

DyYBR1FXgAAJuYn.jpg

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ted Lieu Retweeted The Hill

Do you think tunnels came first or the wheel?

We are in the 21st century and yet @realDonaldTrump wants to battle 2nd century technology with, well, 2nd century technology. His medieval wall is so easily defeatable.

This is what comes from not paying attention  to those little pictures in his intelligence briefing  coloring book.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Ronny Jackson is Trump’s doctor again, despite allegations he passed out pills and drank on the job

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-taps-adm-ronny-jackson-as-physician-again-despite-misconduct-allegations

BBk_IF7l?format=jpg&name=600x314

When you don't feel well and you go to a doctor who's drunk,

do you end up trying to get him sober so he can help you or

do you just drive him home?

On 2/1/2019 at 2:17 PM, mr6666 said:

Also........

giphy.gif

On 2/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, mr6666 said:

Chris MurphyVerified account @ChrisMurphyCT

The withdrawal of America from the world continues unabated.

Ending the INF Treaty is a gift to Russia

- allows them to speed ahead with medium range nuclear weapons without the watchful eye of the U.S..

We get no benefit and loads of additional risk.

<_<

On 2/2/2019 at 3:29 PM, mr6666 said:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP

BREAKING: Putin says Russia will design new intermediate-range weapons after US withdrawal from nuclear pact.

1:49 AM - 2 Feb 2019

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

"The only way they can win, because they can't win the election, is to bring out the artificial way of impeachment. And the problem is you can't impeach somebody for doing the best job of any president, in the history of our country," President Trump tells @margbrennan.

Image result for trump margaret brennan face the nation

During briefing about critical U.S. military airbase, Diego Garcia, Trump asked intel officials: Are the people nice? Are the beaches good? http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/ 

Dyjkz_PWsAA9x_r.jpg

A multiple choice question:

1) Alzheimer's

2) low IQ

3 ) mental illness

4) didn't pay attention in school/ poor education

5) all of the above

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2019 at 4:01 AM, Stephan55 said:

THERE IS NOTHIN' LIKE A WALL - Randy Rainbow Song Parody

Randy always goes back to Rodgers and Hammerstein.

This is a five star Encore performance.

Broadway Lookout!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Randy always goes back to Rodgers and Hammerstein.

This is a five star Encore performance.

Broadway Lookout!

if I looked like a 5-star effeminate schtootz like him I wouldn't be knocking anyone or be drawing any undue attention to myself.

:P:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So you keep demonstrating yyourself to be racist, sexist, xenophobic, sciencephobic and homophobic.  No wonder you support the Effing Moron.   You guys hate the same groups.  And worse (if that's possible) you quote the Bible and comic book movies to validate your statements.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

if I looked like a 5-star effeminate schtootz like him I wouldn't be knocking anyone or be drawing any undue attention to myself.

:P:lol:

Randy is a very talented singer, satirist performer.

I even saw him interviewed on the BBC because now he's world famous.

In the United States of America people have a right to their own lifestyle and I don't think anybody's in the position to judge the lifestyles of others. That's what having freedom and Liberty in a democracy like the United States is all about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So you keep demonstrating yyourself to be racist, sexist, xenophobic, sciencephobic and homophobic.  No wonder you support the Effing Moron.   You guys hate the same groups.  And worse (if that's possible) you quote the Bible and comic book movies to validate your statements.

Comic books--LMREO

sciencephobic is not necessarily Godphobic as the great Isaac newton believed in God. the left is so impartial and tolerant that with the help of Hollywood and the news media they have forged a situation in our country today where the word God is now considered a dirty word and any theological beliefs are almost immediately dismissed as uneducated and ignorant....

why is the left so afraid of old school moral sensibilities?

because to surrender their fear would open the door to reasoned debate. the left wants a one-way educational indoctrination system that allows now dissenting views considered.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

sciencephobic is not necessarily Godphobic as the great Isaac newton believed in God. the left is so impartial and tolerant that with the help of Hollywood and the news media they have forged a situation in our country today where the word God is now considered a dirty word and any theological beliefs are almost immediately dismissed as uneducated and ignorant....

because to surrender their fear would open the door to reasoned debate. the left wants a one-way educational indoctrination system that allows now dissenting views considered.

Buddy we're talking about civil rights here in the US Constitution. You can leave Sir Isaac Newton out of it.

Everybody in the United States has Equal rights/ civil rights.

Nobody says you have to like Randy, but he has just as much right to his freedom of speech, freedom of Association and freedom in his lifestyle as you do.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Because it's pure Slave Morality. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2019 at 4:06 AM, Stephan55 said:

Ya Got TRUMP TROUBLE! - Randy Rainbow Song Parody

. Meredith Wilson wrote " The Music Man ". He participated in President Kennedy's physical fitness program by writing a song for school children to do calisthenics to. As an admirer of President Kennedy I think he would have enjoyed this satire.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Joshua Trump—the kid invited to #SOTUSOTU_2019.png after he was allegedly bullied at school because of his famous last name—has won fans after falling asleep during the speech

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joshua-trump-wins-fans-after-falling-asleep-at-namesakes-state-of-the-union-speech?via=twitter_page

RFObG5gQ?format=jpg&name=600x314

This little Trump is bored with the great big bully trump in front of him.

When Joshua's  older he will probably change his last name when he finds out that trump is the biggest bully of them all.

And by the way, I wonder if Melania told him to  "Be Best "  just before he fell asleep. LMREO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump says that some of America's greatest accomplishments, including the "abolition of civil rights," have been led by people of faith. Via Fox

Image result for trump at national prayer breakfast

This billionaire white man is so stupid he may be the last billionaire white man allowed to be president in this century.

trump is not a credit to his class or his sex or his race.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

and they know all about separation.

:D

Yes it comes from watching heartless holes snatching kids from their parents at the border and putting them in cages. They still have not managed to reunite those kids with their parents.  This is the stuff of third world countries and tin pot dictatorships.  Well, okay perhaps I am being a bit rough on third world countries.

• Sad 1