Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

drumpf's (aka trump's) ALL-TIME GREATEST HITS-- GRAB 'EM BY THE "***** " & MUCH MORE

436 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, darkblue said:

Trump was absolutely correct about what he said. There definitely are women who'll do (or offer up) anything to get with the rich and famous. And lots of them, too.

And then they don't get the social benefits they want and watch how they change...

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

At the annual White House turkey pardon Tuesday, Pres. Trump took a Thanksgiving-themed swipe at Democrats: "Even though Peas and Carrots have received a presidential pardon, I have warned them that House Democrats are likely to issue them both subpoenas" https://cbsn.ws/2zeircP 

Image result for trump turkey pardon

trump can even turn the holiday fun pardoning of the traditional Thanksgiving turkeys into something toxic.

• Haha 1

I think women like that should be embarrassed about being blatant gold diggers and groupies and such.

Offering up their ******* to be grabbed is really low-class, don't you think?

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

So in summary, Trump demands GM put a plant somewhere just because and he didn't reappoint Janet Yellen because she was too short

Julia Ioffe Retweeted Josh Dawsey

Janet Yellen was too short to be Fed Chair.

John Bolton was too mustachioed to be Secretary of State.

Who else am i missing here?

Nutcase Rides Again..........

23 hours ago, jakeem said:

Someone did this to Melania Trump’s creepy Christmas trees, and it’s all I’ve ever wanted today.

Ds8uHOqVAAAh3vm.jpg

Melania's Christmas decorations look like they're straight out of The Shining

Ds8MLSFWkAAoE0O.jpg

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP

Ds-Jl21XQAMzzqz.jpg

Maybe this is the way they celebrate Christmas in Slovenia.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

"Trump, a princeling who was raised in luxury [and] never held accountable for any of his countless personal and business betrayals and failures... is not good with stress," writes @TheRickWilson: "Playtime is over, and Donald doesn't like it."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sensing-defeat-trump-cries-witch-hunt?via=twitter_page

5b6XuARB?format=jpg&name=600x314

"The piper must be paid.

The party's over."

Trump, a born-and-raised New Yorker, misses his hometown and plans to return there after his presidency

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/29/trump-i-miss-new-york-1026136

IETZU_JO?format=jpg&name=600x314

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

220px-Clinton_correctional_facility,_Dan

Maybe he will end up at New York State's maximum security prison, the Clinton Correctional Facility.

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

Sing Sing is in New York right .....although Bellevue might be a better place for this delusional megalomanía.

Sorry guys, but Al Pacino is my favorite actor..........

ATTICA---ATTICA--ATTICA!!!!!!!!

On 11/30/2018 at 11:28 AM, jakeem said:

Russian President Putin and Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman embrace and laugh at the G20 in Argentina.

Image result for MBS and putin gif

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

White House: Trump had "informal" conversation with Putin at G-20 after canceling official meeting http://hill.cm/NYyj2Cl 

DtWjURxXgAIrUeA.jpg

On 11/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, mr6666 said:

Scott DworkinVerified account @funder 4h4 hours ago

BREAKING: Republican lobbyist just told me White House staffers are “in shock,”

saying they weren’t aware Mueller or the FBI could indict witnesses who lied to Congress.

A lot of them also never believed Trump had Russian business ties, until Michael Cohen’s plea deal today.

giphy.gif

Putin's Christmas toy

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Oscar Hammerstein II wrote the original lyrics to " My Favorite Things " For "The Sound of Music".

He was a man who fought against bigotry all his life, both in his public life and in his art.

In the hit musical " South Pacific " he specifically wrote a song about how people become racist.

The song was called: " You Have To Be Carefully Taught".

I firmly believe that Oscar Hammerstein would have thoroughly approved of this satirical, yet humanitarian, version of his lyrics.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Green Acres Mr. Haney watch out--

Mick Mulvaney has more jobs in the White House than you ever had on TV.

Now he's taking on acting chief of staff?

How long will it be before he's even cleaning the toilets In The West Wing?

Don't worry Mick, I think Mr. Haney's got a cheap plunger you can grab with one hand while you're grabbing that Diet Coke for trump with the other hand.  LMREO

ht

DudzymvWkAEzuuB.jpg

Why didn't I just stay in Hooterville?

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Mick Mulvaney, Trump's incoming CoS, according to MSNBC, "has sort a jack-of-[all-]trades quality about him here at the White House."

Not to mention a serious jack-**** quality. Mulvaney-Trump is a marriage made in...well, suffice it to say, NOT in heaven!

2 down and 1 to go

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

SNL roasts Trump with parody of ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ where he was never president – and everyone is better off

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/snl-roasts-trump-parody-wonderful-life-never-president-everyone-better-off/

2xgbNlBf?format=jpg&name=600x314

It was a terrific Twist on a classic movie.

It showed how all of the people would have been better off if trump had never been president.

I'm sure that there are also a number of world leaders in our Ally countries,  along with their citizens who would agree with that too.

&* Only our enemies like Putin love the trump presidency.

BTW: Robert De Niro's participation as Robert Mueller stopped the show with a wild ovation.