Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

Newest post 1st?

4 posts in this topic

Try this. I noticed if you place your cursor over the thread title and leave it there for a moment a small screen shows up which gives you the option of reading the first post or the latest post.

21 hours ago, scsu1975 said:

Try this. I noticed if you place your cursor over the thread title and leave it there for a moment a small screen shows up which gives you the option of reading the first post or the latest post.

There is still the 'view unread content' and the dot/star on the left of each sub-forum.   The former will show post from all threads that are 'unread',  and the later will take a user to the last unread post in that thread.   This reduces the need to scroll passed 'read' threads.      

On 10/23/2017 at 10:38 PM, scsu1975 said:

I tried placing my cursor on the thread title while in this specific discussion thread and it didn't work, alas. But it does work in the list of subforums. I still wish that we had the option of listing the most recent post first in each thread.