Sign in to follow this  
lavenderblue19

How to Send and Receive PM'S

4 posts in this topic

Does a poster have to Register or Sign In in order to receive PM'S on the site? Where are the PM'S sent, to our own off site email or on this site? How are we notified of a PM sent to us? When I tried to Sign In yesterday it was rejected saying there was no match.  PLEASE let us know how to receive PM'S on the site, and if we need to Sign In or be registered to send and receive PM'S Thanks.

Send me an e-mail to my aol account (from your personal account, not from here). I have an idea how to access the PMs.

On 10/24/2017 at 8:19 AM, lavenderblue19 said:

Does a poster have to Register or Sign In in order to receive PM'S on the site? Where are the PM'S sent, to our own off site email or on this site? How are we notified of a PM sent to us? When I tried to Sign In yesterday it was rejected saying there was no match.  PLEASE let us know how to receive PM'S on the site, and if we need to Sign In or be registered to send and receive PM'S Thanks.

Hi lavenderblue

Yes, you must be registered, and signed in to send a PM. If you hover your mouse on anyone's name, you will see the option there to Message. You can also click on a username and be taken to their profile, where you will also see the Message option. 

If you receive a PM, you will see a number in the envelope icon in the black bar at the top. Click on that to be taken to the PM so you can read/answer. 

You should get a notification in your email when you receive a PM. There will be a link that you can click to be taken to your Inbox to read the full PM. 

I hope this helps! 

Thank You for responding, I appreciate that :) I posted that last week, within a day everything straightened out. I was signed in, I could get on the bds., post receive and send pm's. No problems with the site right now. Not crazy about last post first, but figured out how to manuever around that and so glad the emoticons aren't gigantic anymore.