Sign in to follow this  
FloydDBarber

Since no one will help in the technical issues section.

8 posts in this topic

As you can see the email section is grayed out and it will not accept the password either. I am here now in Firefox. If I am not good enough to help in the help section than maybe I should move on. I realize there have been updates but it only takes a few minutes to look in the help section. Maybe I sound angry but I think any of you would be frustrated receiving this pop-up every time you try to log in with Chrome.

Patient:  Doctor, doctor!  It hurts when I do that.

Doctor:  Vell, doan do dat!

If Chrome gives you headaches, don't use Chrome.  You post you're here on Firefox.  What's wrong with that?  Or Internet Explorer?  Or Google?  Or DuckDuckGo?

1 hour ago, FloydDBarber said:

I am receiving this screen in Chrome for last week or so. I am about fed up with posting in technical issues.Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 10.29.13 PM.png

Hi FloydDBarber

I'm sorry you're having this issue. 

Since you are not having issues on another browser, it does not appear to be a login problem. Have you tried clearing the cache in Chrome? 

Have you ruled out any "Google Store" Add-Ons on Chrome which may be interfering?  In particular, ad-blockers?

Also how about cookies.  Are you allowing them?  Third-party cookies need to be enabled in order to log into the streaming video part of the website.  With third party cookies disabled it would cause it to throw up a bunch of crap that some have attributed to "broken Javascript".  Maybe that is a factor for you here.

3 hours ago, FloydDBarber said:

Yes I have cleared the cache. I am using a Mac. Slaytonf what is wrong with my wanting to resolve this problem with Chrome?

There is nothing wrong with it. If you enjoy spending the  the time and trouble, have at it.  There's obviously a browser that works, as you are posting.  So problem solved.  If you are using a Mac, then try Safari.  I don't have trouble with it.